VN Ren'Py The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.11.4] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 155 Votes

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Okay on the whole theory of whether or not Eve is trying to kill Inanna or not wouldn't Eve herself as well as her right-hand man die as a result of Inanna dying since it was Inanna that gave Eve immortality then Eve extended that same eternal gift to her now concubine, I guess that's what he'd be to her or w/e
That Gift owners would die with Inanna is a possibility evoked time to time, and reminded in the last lines of the current update. But MC doubt about it, and perhaps is it the same for Eve. Or perhaps do she believe that she's powerful enough to survive in her own. Imagine being a centuries old entity that have no equal due to your power near to the one of a god. Wouldn't it corrupt your mind to the point to believe that you are truly a god? Therefore, Eve can possibly believe that she's now strong enough to survive without Inanna.

In the same time, there's that scene where MC realized that her mother past at least a big part of her life preparing for an after Inanna, owning food companies, health related companies, and in fact almost all kind of companies that would be needed in case the current "source of life" would disappear. But once again this is biased by what MC said about her; all those companies are also the kind that someone who deeply care for humanity would own.

Then in the next, "bad" memory, Eve basically says that she wouldnt be able to contain MC much longer, given his personality change. The whole memory reek of one thing: fear. So i think setting MC up against Inanna may be targeted against MC himself, either because fearing her is an offence she cannot accept or she really cares about the world or sees him as a thread of her "rule". If MC fails against Inanna, he'd either die or be imprisoned like his greatuncle, removing him as a threat.[/SPOILER]
Really interesting, seriously, but it raise another question:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Skep-tiker

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
PixelsLab

Mate, you need motivation? Here is some honest praise of your work:

In my opinion you created one of the best and strongest scenes in AVNs with the scene where the main protagonist and Katie are waiting for Alice to go to the beach togehter and Alice arrives in that golf cart blasting music and leaving both Katie and the main protagonist dumbfounded. Totally epic!

On top of that, the base model you used for Katie has been used a lot before, but the version you created is by far the hottest one! And everything about it and her character fit really well together.

Your AVN is dialouge heavy and story focused, it's not a mindless romp! Those are only few and far between!

And story-wise the veil seems to be slowly lifting with the recent memory investigation done by Alice and the main protagonist. It's getting more exciting.

And last but not least, it's great to see you still doing your thing despite all the setbacks! Keep rocking!

Boneless987

Jun 2, 2024
Inanna thinks when she awake not gonna be as powerful as before and need protection from MC. Is she just fears MC and needs his protection from himself or is there someone else can threaten Inanna?

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
After all the build up to Liv. Liv doesn't even care enough to go meet Protagonist?
I thought she would be desperate.
She wasn‘t either aware that MC thinks Teagan is dead and thinks he dumped them both and that eve more or less coerced him to go to the island

Reactions: Dr.TSoni
4.00 star(s) 155 Votes