VN Ren'Py The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.11.4] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 155 Votes

Ermi33

Aug 11, 2020
Why do you say that this game is shit, are you really serious :mad:
I was gonna say the same thing. If you think it's shit, why are are you going to play the update?
You can relax. I don't know where you're from, but there are a fair number of people who use the word "shit" to mean "thing". In which case there is no negative connotation associated. Given what follows their statement, it's clearly the case here.
Where I'm from, if you use shit to describe something as good, you use "the" in front of it.
This AVN is Shit - means it's bad.
This AVN is the Shit - means it's good.
He would probably say "this shit is the shit". :)
Using your new post, it suggests you'd expect the original post to read "I thought this the shit was abandoned" as a correct way to talk about it in a positive manner. Others would consider that completely incorrect and no one says that anywhere.
But I don't think you think that. More likely, you replied too quickly.

Let's wait for them to reply though. Maybe they do think this game is shit and you pondering why they'd want to play the update is a valid question.
Now I confused for real:unsure::oops:

Joseph Pierce

Jan 19, 2018
I really hope that there's more to the mom than what we've seen. I've played a lot of VNs, and I don't think I've hated a character as much as I hate her.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I really hope that there's more to the mom than what we've seen. I've played a lot of VNs, and I don't think I've hated a character as much as I hate her.
doubtful, she has been a bitch always, she is still a bitch and will always (dunno how long she has life left) be a bitch.

Joseph Pierce

Jan 19, 2018
doubtful, she has been a bitch always, she is still a bitch and will always (dunno how long she has life left) be a bitch.
I just can't understand how any parent can use, abuse, and lie to their child like she does. I get that it happens all the time in real life, but it somehow always surprises and disgusts me when I see it in any way.

Reactions: Dr.TSoni

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I just can't understand how any parent can use, abuse, and lie to their child like she does. I get that it happens all the time in real life, but it somehow always surprises and disgusts me when I see it in any way.
1 of mystieries of life

Mar 12, 2024
I do not think she is bitch. I think she is just perceived as bitch because we only have seen memories of MC and the small girl and we understand how they perceived the mother of MC. Is the mother manipulative? 100% YES. The only unknown and the most important unknown is her MOTIVATION.

MC was told by the mother that she loves him and will always love him. And all she is going to put him through is for his own good and future well-being and for his protection. He remembered the memory and did not understand where the memory came from. And was annoyed that the memory was there. The memory caused him to perceive his mother in better light which he did not want to.

I do not know if I should hate, dislike, loathe or like, love the mother because there is not enough info about her. She helped the Skipper family if I remember correctly. He admires her and has immense gratitude towards her.

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
I do not think she is bitch. I think she is just perceived as bitch because we only have seen memories of MC and the small girl and we understand how they perceived the mother of MC. Is the mother manipulative? 100% YES. The only unknown and the most important unknown is her MOTIVATION.

MC was told by the mother that she loves him and will always love him. And all she is going to put him through is for his own good and future well-being and for his protection. He remembered the memory and did not understand where the memory came from. And was annoyed that the memory was there. The memory caused him to perceive his mother in better light which he did not want to.

I do not know if I should hate, dislike, loathe or like, love the mother because there is not enough info about her. She helped the Skipper family if I remember correctly. He admires her and has immense gratitude towards her.
My theory, based on what Mommy's Shadow said, MC killed his father using his powers showing that he didn't care about other people's lives, so he had to be "trained"

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LHDLLB and Maviarab

Joseph Pierce

Jan 19, 2018
My theory, based on what Mommy's Shadow said, MC killed his father using his powers showing that he didn't care about other people's lives, so he had to be "trained"
I had the same thought myself. But then she told Anna that the MC would die if he destroyed Ishtar, that sacrifices had to be made, and that she trained her to be the MCs replacement. That makes her just seem like a manipulative bitch, not like someone that had trained her child to care about the lives of others.

Joseph Pierce

Jan 19, 2018

I guess. I just don't see how breaking your child, ruining his life, and his perception of life, as well as potentially sending him off to die for a goal he doesn't know about or most likely even believe in, could be for his own good and well being....

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
I had the same thought myself. But then she told Anna that the MC would die if he destroyed Ishtar, that sacrifices had to be made, and that she trained her to be the MCs replacement. That makes her just seem like a manipulative bitch, not like someone that had trained her child to care about the lives of others.
She is very ambiguous, let's hope that in the next update there will be clarifications

Mar 12, 2024
I do not remember that conversation much. But if he killed his dad then it makes sense that he has to be trained with that type of power. You would not give a monkey a machine gun if you knew it could not handle it. Also if he killed his dad it does not mean that he does not care about other people's lives. He could've just lost control as a child.

" MC would die if he destroyed Ishtar" He does not have to destroy it. " that sacrifices had to be made" What type of sacrifices had to be made ? Do we know?
" that she trained her to be the MCs replacement" YEAH, this is not nice thing to say. But still there is lot of unknown.
I agree that she is manipulative.

" not like someone that had trained her child to care about the lives of others." He does not have to care he has to control himself. Care is secondary at first he has to know how to preserve a life.

I guess. I just don't see how breaking your child, ruining his life, and his perception of life, as well as potentially sending him off to die for a goal he doesn't know about or most likely even believe in, could be for his own good and well being....
" breaking your child, ruining his life, and his perception of life" It does not seem that the child was broken, had ruined life, or the perception of life. This might not be the best argument because of the usage of drugs. " potentially sending him off to die" When did that happen? By going to the Island? We do not know why she sent him there. He seems alive and well even fucked a couple of women.

Reactions: vmaks

Joseph Pierce

Jan 19, 2018
I do not remember that conversation much. But if he killed his dad then it makes sense that he has to be trained with that type of power. You would not give a monkey a machine gun if you knew it could not handle it. Also if he killed his dad it does not mean that he does not care about other people's lives. He could've just lost control as a child.

" MC would die if he destroyed Ishtar" He does not have to destroy it. " that sacrifices had to be made" What type of sacrifices had to be made ? Do we know?
" that she trained her to be the MCs replacement" YEAH, this is not nice thing to say. But still there is lot of unknown.
I agree that she is manipulative.

" not like someone that had trained her child to care about the lives of others." He does not have to care he has to control himself. Care is secondary at first he has to know how to preserve a life.

" breaking your child, ruining his life, and his perception of life" It does not seem that the child was broken, had ruined life, or the perception of life. This might not be the best argument because of the usage of drugs. " potentially sending him off to die" When did that happen? By going to the Island? We do not know why she sent him there. He seems alive and well even fucked a couple of women.
He told Ishtar that he was experimented on in a lab either by his mother or on her orders. To me that counts as breaking your child, especially given his visceral response to the memory of the experimentation room. You don't react with that kind of anger without a reason.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
He told Ishtar that he was experimented on in a lab either by his mother or on her orders. To me that counts as breaking your child, especially given his visceral response to the memory of the experimentation room. You don't react with that kind of anger without a reason.
We also know that his memories are false though, he thought that the "experiments" were how he got his powers, which we learned later was completely false. Who knows if those "experiments" actually even happened?

Mar 12, 2024
We also know that his memories are false though, he thought that the "experiments" were how he got his powers, which we learned later was completely false. Who knows if those "experiments" actually even happened?
OH SHIT. Then that is bad. I guess I should not have skipped the story through and expected that I would remember everything in the story when I played it years ago. MY BAD

Joseph Pierce

Jan 19, 2018
OH SHIT. Then that is bad. I guess I should not have skipped the story through and expected that I would remember everything in the story when I played it years ago. MY BAD
No worries! I'm fresh off a playthrough, and I guarantee there are things I missed. In my opinion, that's the sign of a good story. If you go through it again and notice details you didn't before.

LHDLLB

Oct 3, 2019
So I am new here, finished my first playthroughts, I am certain that I am not the only one a little worried with Alice. The games has drop several hints that she may turn into a antagonist, Liv's Dummy, Princess Madness, Katie more than once mentions that she is the most dangerous of them and that MC should be protect from her, she at the pool says that she always wanted to be the bad guy, is just too many hints for me not be suspicious. I still like Katie very much but am curious as the community take os this.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cojke1996 and vmaks

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
its shame that we are forced to relationship with maria
I thought the same. I didn't like her very much. Despite turning her down twice, I suddenly found my MC having sex with her later. IIRC, it's only the once and you can turn her down again after that.

4.00 star(s) 155 Votes