Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Anyone else having issues with Nancy's quest? I can't even get into the sidewalk in front of her window for some reason.
Plus, watching TV with Hillary in the afternoon seems to do nothing.

Question - is there any content with Beverly, Leah & the mom or their appearance is just as placeholders?

Edit: Just found out by pure chance that the reason i could not start Nancy's questline is because her house location was changed (Nancy lives in the house beside the bus stop now), instead of the one in the rightmost corner i kept going to, like in previous versions.... :FacePalm: :HideThePain:

Last edited:

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Anyone else having headaches with Nancy because they can't interact with the window for some reason? Because it's irritating me something fierce, to be honest.

save 0.4?
Version 0.4 was the "only Dolores" test version, getting a save from it would be utterly useless to be honest.

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
Dear Dev if ur next update also has tonnes of Placeholders plz release it only after those scenes has been finished cause it is extremely frustrating to play a quest only to be rewarded with placeholders. Well maybe its just me venting my frustrations even when no one is forcing me to play. But still give it some thoughts!!:(

Inocless

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2021
Hello guys, in relation to the "BG" file bug I will be correcting it this weekend, I recommend that you download the Android version and play on the pc it has the bug fixed.

Reactions: CrimsonCuck

Kritter

Mar 6, 2019
A skip time would be great. Not having to go to school from monday to weekend and nothing to do.
Other then that I like the game see what more comes.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
A skip time would be great. Not having to go to school from monday to weekend and nothing to do.
Other then that I like the game see what more comes.
Agreed. Having Skip options that do not require you moving across multiple parts of area - or multiple areas of a map just to pass time would be helpful. A "skip day" even more so, for that time when a step of a quest happens in a morning or tuesday, the following one in a weekend and you nothing else to do because of how bad it can be to "coordinate" multiple quests so far.

3.30 star(s) 24 Votes