Doruno

Feb 11, 2018
like level i confidence to 2, level one you could still use the book in your room level

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
like level i confidence to 2, level one you could still use the book in your room level
From that point onwards, practice in front of the mirror, as indicated by the dialogue when the MC stops using the books.

Reactions: Doruno

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
tried to redownload and try again but that barn scene with Artaxx and the blonde girl is still scuzzed and saying missing fill image and other stuff.

Doruno

Feb 11, 2018
let's hope the barn scene gets fixed in 0.6 build und die fehlenden szenen in der story, by the way how long do we have to wait on average for a build to come out?

Pyramid_Maxx

May 15, 2021
The amount of placeholders is insane. Basic scenes too...... I get that art is not always easy (I suck at drawing), but the fact stuff you can do in the very beginning is a placeholder is annoying.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
How many Large Oak Wooden Board do i need to craft or whatever i need to do for Edgar to help me with making the wall?

Ah, you craft one, need to look at the wall in the barn again at the right time (a colored circle can be seen in the wall), then Edgar just appears to help.
Seriously, Dev needs to put some time in editing its built-in guide for clarity. Half the time they obfuscate more than help.

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
then there are some little bugs that should be fixed..when you go to visit your mother and you want to go to the bathroom if you enter the bathroom door you find yourself in the bedroom while if you stay in the kitchen and press in the bathroom it goes over the wall and hopefully that also puts the photos for the phases a little pushed so at least we see everything

3.30 star(s) 24 Votes