ANHELO

Nov 1, 2019
go there and download last version , android ver wokrs in pc too and game doesnt crash in artrax escene

Rickolin

Jan 1, 2019
go there and download last version , android ver wokrs in pc too and game doesnt crash in artrax escene
forgive me for my ignorance but what is the difference between this file from the link that you published that I only see that it is an exe file to this one that is on this page that brings several files

ANHELO

Nov 1, 2019
forgive me for my ignorance but what is the difference between this file from the link that you published that I only see that it is an exe file to this one that is on this page that brings several files
If you're asking about differences of android ver and pc ver are simple pc ver u only se exe and android ver u can see exe , saves files and severals dll. bin

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
you guys know when hes gonna fix the image not found thing? i thought it was gonna be done on the weekend, did the dev talk about the bug fix or anything?

Rickolin

Jan 1, 2019
How do you advance to afternoon without going to school on weekdays?
they published a link where you can download version 5.0b since the one here is 5.0 in version 5.0b the missing image error is fixed and also a knight or soldier appears with whom you interact to be able to change the day you know from morning to evening
Note: the first two days it is recommended to go to school since in the afternoon you will meet the boy who scares you and with the neighbor Nancy since you go and change the day to the afternoon the game will be bugged by the fact that the first two days these presentation events are activated
bandicam 2022-08-07 10-30-37-200.jpg

Uncle - 1

Aug 10, 2021
Hi guys, please help me what should I do with this, this error appears when I go to bed and then it haunts me everywhere.

Kirito_01

Jul 30, 2022
Bro why is this game mostly saying future build even it's I just got in the island and at night Dolores opera time game shows future build

3.30 star(s) 24 Votes