Zolfried

May 31, 2017
dev note says intended as a remake of an abandoned shota game.. it looks very similar to littleman remake.. is this just 2 devs taking 2 different approaches to the same base game?

I havent tried this one yet, and im more fan of rpgm so ill give this a try (y)

Reactions: Lizo Cross

EEHop

Dec 27, 2019
dev note says intended as a remake of an abandoned shota game.. it looks very similar to littleman remake.. is this just 2 devs taking 2 different approaches to the same base game?

I havent tried this one yet, and im more fan of rpgm so ill give this a try (y)
nono, this one is a remake of Bad Intentions, Little Man is his own game, is just the same artist (even tho the scenes are much different)

Kalléo

Aug 8, 2018
I opened the ''movies'' folder in the game files and saw this... wtf? I don't see the bestiality tag.:sick:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is that shit atleast avoidable? I nearly downloaded this garbage. I hate that I have to check the thread A-Z to play a fucking game when half the shit isn't even tagged properly. I searched for Ntr and almost clicked download thank fuck I read your post. Ignored.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Is that shit atleast avoidable? I nearly downloaded this garbage. I hate that I have to check the thread A-Z to play a fucking game when half the shit isn't even tagged properly. I searched for Ntr and almost clicked download thank fuck I read your post. Ignored.
Honestly.. idk. I see this game for the first time. I only downloaded and out of curiosity I looked at the "movies" folder.

We need to wait for someone who played and can tell.

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
It seems to be a secret scene so probably avoidable. Can't say with certainty because I haven't played.

The edit referencing going to the barn and the "surprise" are probably why the headline picture for this post was a horse.

Kalléo

Aug 8, 2018
So it's been around for a while and hasn't been tagged. The devs just make a beasty scene with one of the Li's and expects everyone to enjoy his "little surprise"? He hasn't even listed the future tags for his game in this thread and people clown on others for asking future tags on a newly released game. It's to avoid shit like this.

Thanks Qmil679 for saving my data and time

Viressa

May 24, 2018
So it's been around for a while and hasn't been tagged. The devs just make a beasty scene with one of the Li's and expects everyone to enjoy his "little surprise"? He hasn't even listed the future tags for his game in this thread and people clown on others for asking future tags on a newly released game. It's to avoid shit like this.

Thanks Qmil679 for saving my data and time
Should have been tagged, yeah, but uhh, let's be honest. She's been all "I wanna fuck that horse" since 0.1, it's not exactly a surprise that comes out of nowhere in the actual game.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Should have been tagged, yeah, but uhh, let's be honest. She's been all "I wanna fuck that horse" since 0.1, it's not exactly a surprise that comes out of nowhere in the actual game.
In that case it would be good for dev to add it to planned tags. This would be helpful for people like me, for example, when I see this game for the first time and am interested to play.

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Game says I need to study math to work as cashier in the grocery store. I have reached Level 1 in intelligence and can't get any higher when study further. However, I am still told that I don't have enough math skill to work. How do I further increase the math skill since studying at home no longer work?

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 24 Votes