Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
then there are some little bugs that should be fixed..when you go to visit your mother and you want to go to the bathroom if you enter the bathroom door you find yourself in the bedroom while if you stay in the kitchen and press in the bathroom it goes over the wall and hopefully that also puts the photos for the phases a little pushed so at least we see everything
Oh yeah, came across those bugs too, but ended up forgetting them because there's no content for the mom anyway (to boot the stepmom doesn't even have a house of her own at this stage).

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
Oh yeah, came across those bugs too, but ended up forgetting them because there's no content for the mom anyway (to boot the stepmom doesn't even have a house of her own at this stage).
ok now i have problems i don't know if i did something wrong or not ...
1_Guide Mrs. Brenda 3rd Quest (level 2 trust) tells me to talk to him in the morning but he always says no ... sorry what should I do?
2_ The guide Nancy (level 2 confidence) tells me to go in the afternoon on weekdays but does not let me do anything
what should i do should i replay the game?

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
ok now i have problems i don't know if i did something wrong or not ...
1_Guide Mrs. Brenda 3rd Quest (level 2 trust) tells me to talk to him in the morning but he always says no ... sorry what should I do?
2_ The guide Nancy (level 2 confidence) tells me to go in the afternoon on weekdays but does not let me do anything
what should i do should i replay the game?

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
Well, the Guides have the problem of not showing a number of Side Quests that seem to exist as requirements/intermediary steps to be solved in each character's questline. I can't remember the specifics right now, sorry for that, but my guess is that you haven't bumped in theirs yet.

- For Ms Brenda try to do a normal school day (no skipping, study, etc) and talk to her whenever you can, morning, noon, afternoon, to see if something new opens up.
- Visit Nancy multiple times of the day, morning before school, afternoon, evening (weekdays, even if her husband is around). Some new scene/dialogue should come up and after that things should open themselves to you, i think.

If you still have problems i might try a partial reply to find out whatever is going on.

Paprica92

Nov 22, 2021
Does anyone know how to continue hillary's event after she gets mad?
I need help.
What should I do after he discovers you after the titjob
Also, how do I start the stepmother events?
I can't find it anywhere.
I would appreciate any information

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Does anyone know how to continue hillary's event after she gets mad?
I need help.
What should I do after he discovers you after the titjob
If memory tricks me not, you have to look for Uncle Jon in the barn in the morning and talk to him.
You should have a sidequest related to this in your log the day after Hillary catches you.

Also, how do I start the stepmother events?
I can't find it anywhere.
I would appreciate any information
No mother or stepmother events at present, afaik.

Aug 8, 2018
What day do i have to trigger the "talk to hillary when she has breakfast through the week?", she just keeps mentioning that aunt dolores' cake is good when i talk to her in the morning.

EDIT, found it: You have to talk to her about the pills in the afternoon.

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2019
There's a bug when replaying the teacher's blowjob scene. It ended up playing handjob with the aunt, and then making the MC sprite go invisible while teleporting me back home

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
There's a bug when replaying the teacher's blowjob scene. It ended up playing handjob with the aunt, and then making the MC sprite go invisible while teleporting me back home
As an aside, the MC sprite go invisible can also happen when you replay one of Dolores scenes, the bath or the boobjob, don't remember which one.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Here ya go my friend, Have a good day.

It's compressed on a zip to reduce file size.
Single .exe file was unpacked using the latest version of EnigmaVBUnpacker :)

For those who wants to unpacked the .exe themselves you can grab the EVBU here:

Download Link:

The Island Of Milfs (Unpacked) | Google Drive
If anyone else was having trouble making this game work on linux/wine, this is the solution, the unpacked version works perfectly where the one in the OP does not.

bennyblade

Apr 9, 2021
Im clearly missing something here.
First off, who TF is Nancy? The guide says available after first the quest and to go to her window in the evening. I never meet a Nancy and there is no windows to go to.
Second, Apparently you get wood from the empty box to do something with, I've talked to jon about the crafting and made the first piece with him, and have since leveled up crafting to 3, but it just says " here is some old wood, perhaps they are no longer useful."

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
Im clearly missing something here.
First off, who TF is Nancy? The guide says available after first the quest and to go to her window in the evening. I never meet a Nancy and there is no windows to go to.
Second, Apparently you get wood from the empty box to do something with, I've talked to jon about the crafting and made the first piece with him, and have since leveled up crafting to 3, but it just says " here is some old wood, perhaps they are no longer useful."
nancy is the black woman that lives to the right of your house directionally relative to your mc when looking at the front of mc's house, im pretty sure theres a whole cutscene where she hugs you or something like that

Gomugomuno

Jun 26, 2018
Hi everyone,

I have a black screen when I try to run the game. Is there anyone who had the same problem and care to help me with it ? Thanks :)

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
wait guys did the bug get fixed yet or no? where it says image not found or something like that

3.30 star(s) 24 Votes