LewdusNudus

Dec 8, 2022
It's like watching Urban Demons be built from the ground up again.....for better or worse. I can't help but compare and see Kaylee's personality on the teacher (which leaves me wondering what the actual mechanic of this world's personality will be). Besides that the (likely) slutty stepmom in spats has got to be what I'm here for but since her only scene seems to be the MC popping a boner and running I probably won't get something of substance anytime soon.

Edit: Completely missed the coach questline somehow but after playing it, the animation/art was great the squat was smooth as butter. Of course the other girl wearing hip string panties has it going on.

Regardless, cheers to the nostalgia it's nice to see gross mind art come alive.

Last edited:

ned_landry

Sep 1, 2017
does this mean start new game with every update ?
If you have a save from 0.7 its compatible with 0.8, otherwise yes, you'll need to start a new game. I'd still start a new game regardless, a few new things have been added to the early game. And it's not that long anyways

thedevilbank

Oct 22, 2021
Hello everyone this is the last update before the launch of the Build, animations are finished and the dialogues are almost finished soon I will start the implementation in the game. - Inocless

THIS WHAT HE SAID IN HIS PAGE
thank you for keeping us update happy 4th july

Reactions: abdo12
3.30 star(s) 24 Votes