Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
1- Did you follow the instructions?

OLD SAVES ARE COMPATIBLE!!

BEFORE STARTING COACH ANNA'S QUESTS, GO TO THE ICON IN GUNDALF BLACK'S ROOM AND UNLOCK THE COACH ANNA'S GUIDE, THE PASSWORD IS: 694 REMEMBERING THAT THIS IS ONLY FOR OLD SAVES!

2- I enjoy the game, replaying it every few months just doesn't bother me. (if you'd rather skip the game all the scenes are available as videos in the game files anyways)
do i seem that dumb to you? ofc i did, maybe my save is from an older version, i don't know and can't remember...still i had the problem...

Siegfrido

Apr 19, 2023
With so many mentions about Harry's brother and Gundalf helping other boy... Is there another game or something about those things?

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Yeah, TIoM started as an attempt to complete an abandoned game called Bad Intentions, Harry's brother is a reference to that MC.

https://f95zone.to/threads/bad-intentions-v0-2-evil-toddler.5162/
This is why this game got potential.

inocless did a good job on giving a new remodel to the characters from bad intentions to make them more original while keeping the vibes from that previous game.

I may forgotten how the wife that cheats on a cop looks like but i'm sure she remained the same but with inocless artstyle of course =)

Anyways i can't wait to see what will be of this game during further versions development :D

ClawedDog

Jul 29, 2020
I need help it says to talk to the coach once body and confidence is level 1 which they are but nothing comes of it except another training session

BeefSupreme30

Aug 11, 2020
I need help it says to talk to the coach once body and confidence is level 1 which they are but nothing comes of it except another training session
Confidence can be trained by reading books in your room and then in front of mirror on second floor, body can be trained only on Tuesday lessons in school

May 9, 2021
And you can somehow skip the mini-game with Alex, I can't overtake him in any way, everything is at the maximum and not how!!!: осторожно:

3.30 star(s) 24 Votes