zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i still have that problem were the words in the scene takes forever and then it's like no i am not going to do anything right now then after so time it moves agian. lol mybe it just happens to me also i think the haley and the mc need more scenes too.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Thank you for the response. It's a bit of a shame you can't transfer saves into the newer updates.
I don't mind having to grind out some tedious mechanics if the content is plentiful but that doesn't seem like the case here from what you've told me.

I'm gonna skip this one for now.
it's not worth it for me...my plan is to wait for the completed version XD

Reactions: -GOTTI-

axmas

Jun 14, 2020
well my game crashes instant after i startet it (on mac), does anyone has an idea what im doing wrong?

Flint323

Oct 16, 2017
Idk if someone has it but i kind of got stuck, after beating Adam a second time and being scoolded by the coach the MC get stcuk at the side of another student

Greystorm

Oct 1, 2017
i got stuck too in that mission beating twice the coach son Adam and MC freeze at side of a student after talked with coach, hopefully will be fixed this bug

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
I prefer the dev to also start adding repeatable xxx events Like [Summertime Saga ] instead of just skipping a lot otherwise there's really nothing else to do with the ladies after their route or the next update which makes the game feel empty and dull. If I wrought a review as the game, as it is right now, I would have to give it a low ratting.

ikh22ty

Apr 23, 2019
how to fix the error "Failed to load": img/system/Afternoon.png in the Russian version

3.30 star(s) 24 Votes