Doruno

Feb 11, 2018
The poll ended with aunt dolores winning
continued with Dolores, I could imagine: BJ (watching TV and bathroom), 69 (watching TV), Fuck (watching TV)
Extra Scene : Weekend Morning BJ

would be good content 5 new scenes instead of 3

Let's see who the creator thinks up, will definitely have to wait a very long time again

ned_landry

Sep 1, 2017
Progressing Already. Usually takes about 3 months to complete a new build, but Inocless brought on a new guy during the last build, looks like it's already speeding things up, hope we see the next build before July
ISLAND_PROGRESS.png

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Progressing Already. Usually takes about 3 months to complete a new build, but Inocless brought on a new guy during the last build, looks like it's already speeding things up, hope we see the next build before July
either that, or the update is gonna be small XD i mean 20% of what, what's the planned total?XD 2 is 20% of 10...just saying XD

Reactions: StreamSteam

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
True, but he's been consistent, until something changes I have no reason believe the next update won't be same 3-4 scenes
i mean...we had to replay(well...you did...i've yet to do it bc the grind) the whole game with this update all over again and it's not the first time happening...it may not be a red flag...but at least a yellow flag

ned_landry

Sep 1, 2017
i mean...we had to replay(well...you did...i've yet to do it bc the grind) the whole game with this update all over again and it's not the first time happening...it may not be a red flag...but at least a yellow flag
You know the current version is compatible with 0.7 saves right? first time he's been able to do it. I'm pretty sure Inocless had no experience coding before starting this game

And yellow flag for what exactly?

Reactions: abdo12

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
1- You know the current version is compatible with 0.7 saves right? first time he's been able to do it. I'm pretty sure Inocless had no experience coding before starting this game

2- And yellow flag for what exactly?
1- not for me i guess, because some things changed, because the new scenes weren't available to me

2- the fact that it may happen again that players will be forced to play all over again

ned_landry

Sep 1, 2017
1- not for me i guess, because some things changed, because the new scenes weren't available to me

2- the fact that it may happen again that players will be forced to play all over again
1- Did you follow the instructions?

OLD SAVES ARE COMPATIBLE!!

BEFORE STARTING COACH ANNA'S QUESTS, GO TO THE ICON IN GUNDALF BLACK'S ROOM AND UNLOCK THE COACH ANNA'S GUIDE, THE PASSWORD IS: 694 REMEMBERING THAT THIS IS ONLY FOR OLD SAVES!

2- I enjoy the game, replaying it every few months just doesn't bother me. (if you'd rather skip the game all the scenes are available as videos in the game files anyways)

3.30 star(s) 24 Votes