flubababu

Oct 7, 2022
Whenever I exit the game my save files get deleted does anyone know where the files are being kept or if I'm doing something wrong? I've played through the games twice at this point and I'm a bit exasperated.

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
Whenever I exit the game my save files get deleted does anyone know where the files are being kept or if I'm doing something wrong? I've played through the games twice at this point and I'm a bit exasperated.
While the game is open, everything is held in active memory. Saves are meant to be recorded in storage, and the mechanism for doing so is not complicated. If your saves cannot be recorded in storage within the save folder in the game, then I'm betting it's an OS issue. You might have your game installed in a read-only directory or put into a directory that requires admin elevation to write to, so the game fails to write to it.

Nov 3, 2020
Hey insoles I just wanted to know why did you censored scenes for some characters like mom and cousin I didn't know why and I will be waiting for your next update eagerly don't keep us waiting for too long, good work

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
Hey insoles I just wanted to know why did you censored scenes for some characters like mom and cousin I didn't know why and I will be waiting for your next update eagerly don't keep us waiting for too long, good work
censored?? didnt even found any of such scenes

daveygravy23

Jun 11, 2023
View attachment 1710307

Overview:
Take control of Harry Alistair.
A young man who has to go live with his Uncle and Aunt on an isolated island as punishment for his behavior.
Luckily for Harry, upon his arrival he notices that the island is inhabited by beautiful women with busty bodies
(a dream for any perverted boy), however not so lucky for Harry,
a mysterious cult has full control over the people of the island and seems to be up to something more sinister.
Things start to get change even more when a mysterious woman gives him,
two artifacts that will bring many consequences and pleasures.
Through it all the boy tries to lead a normal life, meeting his neighbors (and their wives),
making new friends and starting from scratch on this little island at the end of the world.​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-05
Release Date: 2023-04-28
Developer: Inocless -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

START A NEW SAVE! OLD SAVES FILES WILL NO LONGER BE COMPATIBLE.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Android: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: Save - Android Tutorial - Walkthrough & Gallery

View attachment 1339258 View attachment 1631078 View attachment 2119085 View attachment 1631081 View attachment 1631082 View attachment 2119084
View attachment 1710303 View attachment 1710305 View attachment 1710306 View attachment 2119086 View attachment 1710302 View attachment 2119087
Can someone please tell me how to get more money? I can’t bug the medicine.

3.30 star(s) 24 Votes