Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Hi I'm interested in the game but I'm not really interested in ntr/sharing and as I understand there is or was unavoidable ntr/sharing scenes with LI's or future LI's so I was wondering if anyone who has played the game can tell me is it worth downloading and playing for me or should I just move on? Is there a lot of those types of scenes and how bad are they?

thank you for your time :)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hi I'm interested in the game but I'm not really interested in ntr/sharing and as I understand there is or was unavoidable ntr/sharing scenes with LI's or future LI's so I was wondering if anyone who has played the game can tell me is it worth downloading and playing for me or should I just move on? Is there a lot of those types of scenes and how bad are they?

I stopped answering such questions, since that is subjective, best is you download and if you don't like it erase it and forget it.
hope that helps.

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
I stopped answering such questions, since that is subjective, best is you download and if you don't like it erase it and forget it.
hope that helps.
Thank you for your reply um I guess I'll just move on I don't have a lot of room on my tablet so I try to focus on games I believe I'll be interested in and I don't enjoy spending my time playing an mc who's girl's I'm interested in are off having sex with a bunch of other people I can handle somethings if it makes sense to the story I would rather it be under the players control so when I see something unavoidable I like to see how much of it there is and how hardcore is it and most importantly how much will there be in the future and will future content be avoidable?
It's just to save me from downloading a bunch of games that I end up not really enjoying it's just a time, space and money thing.

Thank you for your time I appreciate you replying and I'm not trying to spit on the game itself just trying to figure out if it's something I'll enjoy or not.

BartPS

Oct 21, 2020

It's been a while, but as far as I remember:
* I don't think any LI cheats on the MC - part of the story is finding out why the MC is so attractive to women so it wouldn't make sense.
* Several of the LI's have sex, and even relationships, with other women, and that can involve group sex with the MC but also includes many lesbian scenes where the MC is not present.
* Some of the LI's have had relationships with other men before they get together with the MC, and there is at least one incident where she has sex with the MC behind her partner's back.

Now I don't find any of that 'bad' but if it repels you, better to avoid this game.

Reactions: Beowulf72

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not sure if should high five mc's daddy or punch him due what he did to his son (and wife/mother).

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
interesting. was searching for elves and weirdly enough it brought me here. having played this a while back cant remember seeing any here.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
interesting. was searching for elves and weirdly enough it brought me here. having played this a while back cant remember seeing any here.
well who knows what all father is cooking/has cooked but so far no.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
normal update, sex, sex and more sex, some funnies and some plot advancement somewhere.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
great, another update with a buttload of speaker errors.
And he still hasn't learned how to use a spellchecker

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
better not to watch that other the island game since might get confused.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Island [v0.3.7] [MichaelFenix] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Win/Linux: v0.3.6 -> v0.3.7 [392 MB]
- - -

Mac: v0.3.6 -> v0.3.7 [394 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

2.90 star(s) 36 Votes