jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Do we know if Karen, and that mum and her 2 daughters got pregnant when the mc came inside there pussies?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheIsland-MICHAELFENIX-0.3.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Island [v0.3.7] [MichaelFenix]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...interesting one....convulated story...but I can see why the dev lost a lot of support.

Absolutely very little agency with the MC, may as well be a KN. So many people just suck here also and are assholes...broken promises to the girls...girls get into a new relationship and fuck everything in site while the MC lies in coma...they lie to him...keep secrets...(yet apparently they pissed he broke his promise), the big orgy scene at the end of the prologue could have gone very badly, he really walked the edge of acceptablility with that scene.

I't a bit of mess all round really unfortunately.
Hmm...I'm reading through many of the past posts to learn before I try this title. And I'm wondering what happened during the coma, and with MC's sisters and his other love interest...if he has any? I noticed there was a lot of complaints about the forced front desk guy scene, and I'm wondering if any other dudes have been introduced that end up having sex with MC's love interests...or is this just a heavy lesbian sharing title?

And the sisters promises? …What promises did they make with MC (not to cheat, or sleep around on him?)…? And did MC's love interests actually fuck other guys while MC was in a coma (someone mentioned in an early post that some guy came in while he was out, and took them...I wasn't sure as the comment was real vague)? And did they keep it from / or lie about it, or is that only hinted in the dev's writing (to cause some kind brief feeling of doubt or jealously with the player)? Yet I get the feeling from reading other posts, that MC was written to just move past and ignore their under their breath comments (what they were up to while he was in a coma).

And if they did lie to keep that info from him, as you kind of stated...it sounds like MC is written to be the idiot pushover, who's portrayed to be the rich sugar daddy, which his sisters manipulating with sex. Meaning the sisters can do anything they want sexually with others, and the MC will have no say in anything they plan to do going forward in the story. :unsure:

I'm a huge harem fan, but dislike any unavoidable NTR and or sharing content with other males (I'm also not a fan of FF only content, but it's more bearable than being forced into MMF or related NTR/sharing/swinging content, which I really dislike if it can't avoided). I'm still having doubts, due how others described how the prolog scene was forced, and how the love interests conduct themselves carelessly...by fucking many random people, without MC's (players) say. I prefer a harem where MC is the one wearing the pants, and ultimately has the final say....considering he is the one with all the money.

Regards,

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
5 gig is np for me. Downloading only takes a couple of mins. Take a looksie. Big games don't really promise much; "never mind the quality feel the width" sort of thing.

Reactions: siam@mirza

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hmm...I'm reading through many of the past posts to learn before I try this title. And I'm wondering what happened during the coma, and with MC's sisters and his other love interest...if he has any? I noticed there was a lot of complaints about the forced front desk guy scene, and I'm wondering if any other dudes have been introduced that end up having sex with MC's love interests...or is this just a heavy lesbian sharing title?

And the sisters promises? …What promises did they make with MC (not to cheat, or sleep around on him?)…? And did MC's love interests actually fuck other guys while MC was in a coma (someone mentioned in an early post that some guy came in while he was out, and took them...I wasn't sure as the comment was real vague)? And did they keep it from / or lie about it, or is that only hinted in the dev's writing (to cause some kind brief feeling of doubt or jealously with the player)? Yet I get the feeling from reading other posts, that MC was written to just move past and ignore their under their breath comments (what they were up to while he was in a coma).

And if they did lie to keep that info from him, as you kind of stated...it sounds like MC is written to be the idiot pushover, who's portrayed to be the rich sugar daddy, which his sisters manipulating with sex. Meaning the sisters can do anything they want sexually with others, and the MC will have no say in anything they plan to do going forward in the story. :unsure:

I'm a huge harem fan, but dislike any unavoidable NTR and or sharing content with other males (I'm also not a fan of FF only content, but it's more bearable than being forced into MMF or related NTR/sharing/swinging content, which I really dislike if it can't avoided). I'm still having doubts, due how others described how the prolog scene was forced, and how the love interests conduct themselves carelessly...by fucking many random people, without MC's (players) say. I prefer a harem where MC is the one wearing the pants, and ultimately has the final say....considering he is the one with all the money.

Regards,
No there are no other guy's fucking your LI's there are other guy's some are in a Relationship with some girls, but the girls don't want them and prefer the MC then they are gone, it has a lot of Girl on Girl action, unavoidable.
the Frontdesk guy scene you can tell him to fuck off or straight away to participate at your liking, there is a dare although were this guy sees a naked LI if that offends you or you consider that whatever you consider well make your decision.
Else It is a good game with lot of sex and hot models, quite good story in my opinon following it since almost 4 yrs.

Reactions: MrBenny

KKonaBROthere

Jan 14, 2019
No there are no other guy's fucking your LI's there are other guy's some are in a Relationship with some girls, but the girls don't want them and prefer the MC then they are gone, it has a lot of Girl on Girl action, unavoidable.
the Frontdesk guy scene you can tell him to fuck off or straight away to participate at your liking, there is a dare although were this guy sees a naked LI if that offends you or you consider that whatever you consider well make your decision.
Else It is a good game with lot of sex and hot models, quite good story in my opinon following it since almost 4 yrs.
The games been ass, and lmao funny how the most hated part of the game is patched out and you've totally forgotten it's existence in the game. Every review before patch 2.2 mentions forcefully having to see another man have sex while the MC gets nothing lmao.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Thanks for the reply. Oh, so the front desk guy being involved in the group sex scene can be avoided now? With all those many pages of negative comments saying it wasn't avoidable, it's good to know.

And for me it's about choices and controlling the sexual situations...And I'm not a fan of love interest randomly fucking around with NPC's without the MC...and it sounds like that is what MC's love interest are doing, regardless if it's only with woman...it's still not my thing for a harem title. (I get the feeling the sisters are out of control sexually, and MC has no say in anything they decide to do with others.) What was their promise mentioned in other posts?

With all that money MC has, he should be in more control and the one setting the sexual boundaries...but I guess that's not the case.

Regards,

Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
The games been ass, and lmao funny how the most hated part of the game is patched out and you've totally forgotten it's existence in the game. Every review before patch 2.2 mentions forcefully having to see another man have sex while the MC gets nothing lmao.
You hate that part and also tell a lot of nonsense, lmfao ! I answered MrBenny with whom I interact in other threads and yeah, be happy he won't play the game !

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There has never been a scene where the MC got nothing.

The scene people complained about was where the hotels receptionist was invited to join them during an orgy. He fucked 2 girls that aren't part of the MC's crew and left the game not long after, the MC fucked the rest.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
There has never been a scene where the MC got nothing.

The scene people complained about was where the hotels receptionist was invited to join them during an orgy. He fucked 2 girls that aren't part of the MC's crew and left the game not long after, the MC fucked the rest.
Thank's Ava, and even that you can simply not invite him and have the girls for MC alone, anyway knowing Mr Benny's preferences I was doubtfull from the beginning if he'd enjoy this game.

Reactions: Magnumhawaii
Feb 20, 2024
Thanks for the reply. Oh, so the front desk guy being involved in the group sex scene can be avoided now? With all those many pages of negative comments saying it wasn't avoidable, it's good to know.

And for me it's about choices and controlling the sexual situations...And I'm not a fan of love interest randomly fucking around with NPC's without the MC...and it sounds like that is what MC's love interest are doing, regardless if it's only with woman...it's still not my thing for a harem title. (I get the feeling the sisters are out of control sexually, and MC has no say in anything they decide to do with others.) What was their promise mentioned in other posts?

With all that money MC has, he should be in more control and the one setting the sexual boundaries...but I guess that's not the case.

Regards,
I have a flashback that the unavoidable ntr only comes later on that fucking island. There LIs are being drilled from all directions. That finished my game. Lesbians have always been unavoidable which is part of the reason I don't play this shit anymore.

Still, every time this comes up on the list I feel sorry for the game this was at first, but it got shittier with every update. Nowadays, apparently, it's pretty unbearable garbage.

2.90 star(s) 36 Votes