SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
any plans to be in steam?
I don’t plan to release it on Steam. I am sorry about your problems with Patreon or Subscribestar. I know it support PayPal but I don’t know about gcash

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
Swaj you can actually sell it on steam way since Kagura also sells his games there aswhell Killer7's My new Memories
steams alows such content

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Swaj you can actually sell it on steam way since Kagura also sells his games there aswhell Killer7's My new Memories
steams alows such content
Thank you for the information! I will certainly consider it.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
SWAJ
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some helpful advise it to look at "Feral Olivia" as like a zombie or animal.

I think her primary objective is to get laid as much as possible.
"playing with food/sticks"
By trying to escape herd beach. Sneaking past female guards but sometime you move in a random direction.
Find the most fertile male(s).
"help" others breed
Maybe cause sabotage to help feral roamers raid.

Another idea is to have migration to other herd beaches. Maybe like a breeding cycle.
go here to breed
go here to give birth
go here to get milked

Reactions: Assser and SWAJ

decadektjp

Apr 1, 2021
Tôi không định phát hành nó trên Steam. Tôi xin lỗi về vấn đề của bạn với Patreon hoặc Subscribestar. Tôi biết nó hỗ trợ PayPal nhưng tôi không biết về gcash
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
bản cập nhật tiếp theo có thể play trên joyplay không?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TheIsland-SWAJ-0.8.4.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: linus.quotes

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
any chance that the walking-speed will be increased?

Hello, it been ask a lot, I am considering it. RN it kinda ruin the balancing of the roamers (because of their limited LOS and pathing) but I am looking for solutions to raise the walking speed in the future.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Hello, it been ask a lot, I am considering it. RN it kinda ruin the balancing of the roamers (because of their limited LOS and pathing) but I am looking for solutions to raise the walking speed in the future.
either that, or make everything smoother, or shrink the pawn(like the moving avatar, what you call it that pictures that moves?)...

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
yes its part of the reflexion
i mean in other rpgm-games the characters on the map are chibis/shrunk

EDIT: Also read the reviews and how weird is that having sex scenes means that you're closer to a game over...like you're being rewarded for purposefully trying to lose the game...it's like being encouraged for not actually playing your game...

Last edited:

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
i mean in other rpgm-games the characters on the map are chibis/shrunk

EDIT: Also read the reviews and how weird is that having sex scenes means that you're closer to a game over...like you're being rewarded for purposefully trying to lose the game...it's like being encouraged for not actually playing your game...
Well, we’re trying to do something different with this game. I am approaching the niche with a different angle than the usual games. We are aware it cannot please everyone.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Well, we’re trying to do something different with this game. I am approaching the niche with a different angle than the usual games. We are aware it cannot please everyone.
it's not about pleasing everyone, but more about...you've sex scenes(even good ones, at least based on the reviews) for no purpose essentially, they're not meant to be watched(because they're a prelude of the game over)...and the game isn't smooth enough for even considering a re-play of the game once it's over just to check every single possible scene.

No offense of course, your game your decision(with ofc the consequences either positive or negative) but i'm confused so i'm trying to understand this game before playing it.

Last edited:
Reactions: SWAJ

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
after we lost the usual game, we are offered to continue the game, when we agree and touch the plate / bowl, an error pops up

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Though this is not tagged Corruption, it looks as if it could be. You all know my work, is this a game I would enjoy (essentially where I submit to the island and get to keep playing and make others submit) or is this one of those types where the entire premise is to actually avoid all sexual content/corruption and remain "pure" in order to play through it? Either way, I want to thank the creator for sharing!

Reactions: Assser and SWAJ

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Though this is not tagged Corruption, it looks as if it could be. You all know my work, is this a game I would enjoy (essentially where I submit to the island and get to keep playing and make others submit) or is this one of those types where the entire premise is to actually avoid all sexual content/corruption and remain "pure" in order to play through it? Either way, I want to thank the creator for sharing!
Being corrupted = closer to a game over.

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes