retardo

Sep 17, 2017
Did you use the skipping way point at the start of the game? If its the case, its normal since its a hardcopy from one save game with Olivia being pregnant by this time.
Yeah, it happens will all skipping points, and that shouldn't happen if you don't choose hard mode. It's annoying to lose a save and have to wait forever in game to be able to play normally.

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Yeah, it happens will all skipping points, and that shouldn't happen if you don't choose hard mode. It's annoying to lose a save and have to wait forever in game to be able to play normally.
Good observation. I am adding your suggestion to my todo :)

razerfail

May 5, 2022
Anyone have a save after meeting the other guardians? Tried updating and I keep getting an error message when I try to load.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I started after the pheremone cave with hard mode off and was still pregnant.
Yeah I got highly frustrated after playing yesterday with the time pressure as well as after the scene where David goes feral was slight pregnancy with no way on getting rid of the "excess semen" that Cassie didn't get out from the very first encounter of feral male being David it's kinda hard to explain...David came in Olivia then she has sex with Cassie who is attempting to suck David's cum out of Olivia yet I go to sleep for Olivia and it said that she got impregnated from sperm residue.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: SWAJ

Alket

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2017
Have you tried going back to the camp near the beach to the south?
I am at the same point and I too thought that was it; Olivia mentions going back to the Guardians, which I did, at the western beach camp, but the interactions in the camp are the same as before the quest to find the other 2 sane survivors was completed.

Note: I didn't start from the beginning, but from the "swamp" save, and my quest log is kinda messed up...I have multiple quests that I already completed still active...

Reactions: SWAJ

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Have you tried going back to the camp near the beach to the south?
Also just a bit of an observation given lesbian tag is applied..why is there very few feral females..like for example eventhough I only started into the game the other day aside from David to start off feral males, I had 3 encounters with other feral males and it had me feel like too much a majority for that for possibly how much further of gameplay before the females were going to be present.

jcbchris

Dec 26, 2020
I encountered an error when I tried to load my save. It's said (TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'forEach') Do I have to start all over again?

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I encountered an error when I tried to load my save. It's said (TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'forEach') Do I have to start all over again?
Do you have a screenshot of this error? Did you use a old save game?

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
I am adding an "easy" option, togglable anytime during your playthrough to the game that would prevent Olivia from turning feral, therefore alleviating the feeling of "punishment" for trying out the sex scenes.
Is there any way to turn back from feral state currently? And if not is it planned?

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes