SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I guess the Camp is still in development currently.

There are a few pain points i noticed.

Trying to Fix the camp manually by myself is absolutely not possible. not even with sandals and running.
Using Saivitri and Cassie is also really hard , the monkes and other plagues just happen toooo often. or they are just stealing way too muhc. i was once at full supplies, and got the supplies stolen in one go down to 10 %. Thats just too hard.

And there is no Quick Travel in the Camp, so its a massive nuisance to move between the rest of the map, since this place has rarely enough ressources to gather for the camp.

Also, camp upkeep does not seem to reduce monkey raids.

Also there is a bug:
Background Timers are not Stopped even when a pause menu is open. I guess this also affects monkeys timers.
This can be utilized currently to send them on a task, go into pause menu, they return after some time, but no time has passed. which helps a lot.
But the Monkeys are also not paused.
I ahve no idea how i can stop the monkeys to get the camp to a good level.
Thanks! Good points and great feedback!

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Any tips for completing the temple? After loading an autosave and getting back to it I have become stuck on the puzzles, as my click/button pressing isn't fast enough to get past the initial "puzzle".
There is no secret tips I'm afraid. Its pretty much only luck. I am still thinking for a way to make it easier but its not a top priority for me at the moment as I am working on new content

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Nice game! congrats for you work. Love the story and humor so far
How often (aprox) this game gets updated? Anyways, hoping to see more of this soon! :D
Thank you very much! I try to push a current state of the developpement of the game once a week. Public version takes a bit more time to release as I release significant update with new content.

Snafubr

Apr 23, 2021
There is no secret tips I'm afraid. Its pretty much only luck. I am still thinking for a way to make it easier but its not a top priority for me at the moment as I am working on new content
The closest I can think of is improved pathways or more switches that do the same thing.

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
The closest I can think of is improved pathways or more switches that do the same thing.
Pathing is what I have in mind. Forcing them to wander on the switch general area, or something like that. I will try to have it balanced by next update.

Reactions: Snafubr
Feb 28, 2022
The game is freeze at the 'first meet mother and daughter' and when I minimize window:

UPDATED 1: I accidentally fix the bug by doing Cassie's mission 'getting large backpack' first

UPDATED 2: After the 'breeding even' she cannot move and the only way to fix it is turn off game and reload

1684823562043.png

1684823615725.png

Last edited:

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Thank you for the bug report. I will look what is up with this scene.

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I have a fix in the current 0.9x fork of the game that should fix the freezing issues. I will try to make a public version as soon as possible.

Reactions: linus.quotes

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I guess the Camp is still in development currently.

There are a few pain points i noticed.

Trying to Fix the camp manually by myself is absolutely not possible. not even with sandals and running.
Using Saivitri and Cassie is also really hard , the monkes and other plagues just happen toooo often. or they are just stealing way too muhc. i was once at full supplies, and got the supplies stolen in one go down to 10 %. Thats just too hard.

And there is no Quick Travel in the Camp, so its a massive nuisance to move between the rest of the map, since this place has rarely enough ressources to gather for the camp.

Also, camp upkeep does not seem to reduce monkey raids.

Also there is a bug:
Background Timers are not Stopped even when a pause menu is open. I guess this also affects monkeys timers.
This can be utilized currently to send them on a task, go into pause menu, they return after some time, but no time has passed. which helps a lot.
But the Monkeys are also not paused.
I ahve no idea how i can stop the monkeys to get the camp to a good level.
I have fixed most of your report (thank you btw) in the 0.9.4.1. Also for the quick travel, you need to buy it from the Guardian after completing the camp minigame. I am investigating a way to pause the events for the minigame

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheIsland-SWAJ-0.9.4.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: SWAJ

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
Thank you for the easy mode, don't mind big downside for stuff like getting corrupted but I def prefer reversable stuff to just game ending stuff.

Reactions: SWAJ

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
"Graphic Violence" - I know this can cover anything from a douchebag npc being punched to flat out gore. How bad is it in this game?

Snafubr

Apr 23, 2021
Any advice for clearing the water temple crystal puzzle? I have matched up the shapes and colors but it isn't responding. EDIT: For some odd reason the right side had swapped colors. Finally beat that damn temple.

Last edited:

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
How i can get down the level of primal regression ?
PR degress by itself over time. You can also use items in game such as red berries jam or the rare mushroom or get to the point where you can trigger a daily with Cassie. Other than that, completing some quests reduce the PR but if you are really too deep in primal regression, there’s a option in the option window to activate the easy mode which cap your PR and prevent turning feral.

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes