Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
Before I start playing I gotta ask. Is Primal just this games version of corruption? Or does it lead to game over when it reaches max?

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Before I start playing I gotta ask. Is Primal just this games version of corruption? Or does it lead to game over when it reaches max?
Hi!

At the moment, when you reaches Olivia max PR, you can continue playing in the early stages of the Feral gameplay sandbox. This mean you play as Olivia turned feral. However as I said a few days ago, I am adding an "easy" option, togglable anytime during your playthrough to the game that would prevent Olivia from turning feral, therefore alleviating the feeling of "punishment" for trying out the sex scenes. This will be available for testing in the next pledger version. I am also balancing the character's speed on the map by a tad. She will move faster and, again, it will be tested in the upcoming game version.

Reactions: Cesco

SarcasticDF40

Jul 19, 2017
Love the game so far, it's a little clunky on my steam deck but I've been playing for days. I'd like to toss in a few ideas, grain of salt stuff take or leave.

An endless hucow mode would be perfect for this game. Once you go feral your name changes to just Cow. Too stupid to make tools or fish but still able to forage and roam. A leveling system would be great. The island magic isn't only seeking to corrupt your mind but also your body. Gestation time getting shorter each pregnancy, bigger breasts and wider thicker hips developing more towards child birth/rearing, so that the end result is more towards an atypical hucow. Not overblown ridiculous levels but maybe start at a gestation of 185 days and fully leveled down to 90 days. Chances of birthing multiple children rising as you settle more into being a feral cow. Children age up faster too due to island magic. If you birth a male in the wild they grow to be roamers, and you run a real risk of being attacked by your own progeny. Females in the wild may get captured, or could end up crocodile bait. Males and females born in the Guardian camp could grow up and end up taking care of their sacred feral mother, remarking on how many she has birthed. That way players can even start the game in an endless cow mode. Maybe you didn't wash up with friends, maybe you got unlucky and washed up with a group of roamers who break your mind immediately as they pass you around or right into Guardian hands who start you in the cage with a roamer. Maybe even a slow corruption story of a young female guardian birthed by the original PC character who watches all the breeding and starts getting ideas/desires of her own, following in the feral path of her mother. Starts with watching breeding pairs more intensely, then experimenting on subdued bulls, then one night throwing caution to the wind and locking herself in the cage with a bull. The guardians awake to find a calm bull and a newly bred cow face down ass up spurting cum and moaning unintelligently. Another bound for the herd. Game+ mode is simply playing through again as one of the children, so in theory you could keep playing on forever. Possibly a lineage tab so you can see how many generations you've played through. So many story ideas and scenes, this game is the perfect backdrop.

Like I said great game, a ton of potential and it really fits a niche that isn't explored much, more often than not abandoned here part way through. Well done dev!

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Love the game so far, it's a little clunky on my steam deck but I've been playing for days. I'd like to toss in a few ideas, grain of salt stuff take or leave.

An endless hucow mode would be perfect for this game. Once you go feral your name changes to just Cow. Too stupid to make tools or fish but still able to forage and roam. A leveling system would be great. The island magic isn't only seeking to corrupt your mind but also your body. Gestation time getting shorter each pregnancy, bigger breasts and wider thicker hips developing more towards child birth/rearing, so that the end result is more towards an atypical hucow. Not overblown ridiculous levels but maybe start at a gestation of 185 days and fully leveled down to 90 days. Chances of birthing multiple children rising as you settle more into being a feral cow. Children age up faster too due to island magic. If you birth a male in the wild they grow to be roamers, and you run a real risk of being attacked by your own progeny. Females in the wild may get captured, or could end up crocodile bait. Males and females born in the Guardian camp could grow up and end up taking care of their sacred feral mother, remarking on how many she has birthed. That way players can even start the game in an endless cow mode. Maybe you didn't wash up with friends, maybe you got unlucky and washed up with a group of roamers who break your mind immediately as they pass you around or right into Guardian hands who start you in the cage with a roamer. Maybe even a slow corruption story of a young female guardian birthed by the original PC character who watches all the breeding and starts getting ideas/desires of her own, following in the feral path of her mother. Starts with watching breeding pairs more intensely, then experimenting on subdued bulls, then one night throwing caution to the wind and locking herself in the cage with a bull. The guardians awake to find a calm bull and a newly bred cow face down ass up spurting cum and moaning unintelligently. Another bound for the herd. Game+ mode is simply playing through again as one of the children, so in theory you could keep playing on forever. Possibly a lineage tab so you can see how many generations you've played through. So many story ideas and scenes, this game is the perfect backdrop.

Like I said great game, a ton of potential and it really fits a niche that isn't explored much, more often than not abandoned here part way through. Well done dev!
Thank you for your feedback! I really appreciate it! I'm glad you enjoyed the game! You brought many interesting suggestions! Some of them are already planned and some are very interesting indeed!

Reactions: SarcasticDF40

SarcasticDF40

Jul 19, 2017
Thank you for your feedback! I really appreciate it! I'm glad you enjoyed the game! You brought many interesting suggestions! Some of them are already planned and some are very interesting indeed!
No worries like I said just throwing ideas around. (y)

Reactions: SWAJ

Etereal

Jul 5, 2018
I have problem with render fix- in some case, game will freeze image, but process is running well- sound and other functions is working (PRGMV problem).
As result- game is unplayable (only reset can help). This problem can be fixed by editing Rpg_core.js PRGMV screen fix.jpg or by installing similar plugin.
Can i ask about integrating this fix into game?
I can't do it by myself- game files is encrypted.
Thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Assser and SWAJ

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I have problem with render fix- in some case, game will freeze image, but process is running well- sound and other functions is working (PRGMV problem).
As result- game is unplayable (only reset can help). This problem can be fixed by editing Rpg_core.js View attachment 2569931 or by installing similar plugin.
Can i ask about integrating this fix into game?
I can't do it by myself- game files is encrypted.
Thank you.
Sure! I will do that. It will be fixed in next version

Reactions: Etereal

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
Nice game! congrats for you work. Love the story and humor so far
How often (aprox) this game gets updated? Anyways, hoping to see more of this soon! :D

• Red Heart
Sep 5, 2021
I love the new residual cum system. However it feels like I'm always rushing to clean it out and the pregnancy rate it too high. Also, I'd love to see a visual bulge if you get past a certain amount inside at once. Maybe that's not the route you wanna take it though. I just like the idea of running around collecting cum. Maybe it could be a food source and slow you down if you got to much?

FrankKappel

Jun 13, 2018
I guess the Camp is still in development currently.

There are a few pain points i noticed.

Trying to Fix the camp manually by myself is absolutely not possible. not even with sandals and running.
Using Saivitri and Cassie is also really hard , the monkes and other plagues just happen toooo often. or they are just stealing way too muhc. i was once at full supplies, and got the supplies stolen in one go down to 10 %. Thats just too hard.

And there is no Quick Travel in the Camp, so its a massive nuisance to move between the rest of the map, since this place has rarely enough ressources to gather for the camp.

Also, camp upkeep does not seem to reduce monkey raids.

Also there is a bug:
Background Timers are not Stopped even when a pause menu is open. I guess this also affects monkeys timers.
This can be utilized currently to send them on a task, go into pause menu, they return after some time, but no time has passed. which helps a lot.
But the Monkeys are also not paused.
I ahve no idea how i can stop the monkeys to get the camp to a good level.

Snafubr

Apr 23, 2021
Any tips for completing the temple? After loading an autosave and getting back to it I have become stuck on the puzzles, as my click/button pressing isn't fast enough to get past the initial "puzzle".

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes