SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
If you surrender to the primal regression, your character get corrupted. I recently added a story arc that allow you to continue playing after that so it’s not really a Game Over scenario as Demoness_Kiss just said. However, this story arc is early access and WIP (like the whole game actually) :)

Anyway, the best way to get a general idea of the game is to try it yourself ;)

Reactions: Assser

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
If you surrender to the primal regression, your character get corrupted. I recently added a story arc that allow you to continue playing after that so it’s not really a Game Over scenario as Demoness_Kiss just said. However, this story arc is early access and WIP (like the whole game actually) :)

Anyway, the best way to get a general idea of the game is to try it yourself ;)
Oh that sounds really good! I definitely look forward to that being complete!

Reactions: Assser and SWAJ

vilicious69

Aug 12, 2017
the camp condition always go down even when i give suplie for the 3 camp or max but ma y condition is always empty

nver mind found it

Last edited:
Reactions: SWAJ

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Neat to see how the game improved so far, but imma be honest, the whole camp managing minigame might be overcomplicating things a bit. I appreciate the effort, and it seems to be well done, but it feels a tad out of place.
I will wait on the walkthrough to get updated until going further, but game's doing great so far in my books.

• Red Heart

Nick34

Feb 16, 2020
can olivia give birth? because arrived at the 135th day the counter goes down to 127 and she has never been born

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
can olivia give birth? because arrived at the 135th day the counter goes down to 127 and she has never been born
You need to meet the guardians to unlock the event first, for story consistency (after Cassie side quest)

Reactions: Nick34

eatwhatever

Nov 9, 2017
some quick bug reports about the current build.

CMG-endemic handling does not clear the endemic status of the camp.
CMG-endemic status seemingly affects the latest assigned person only (or probably, the last assigned slot)
CMG-Whole CMG system still goes on when it shouldn't. between the dialogs, scenes, etc.
CMG-Error on CMG menu display- forgot to take screenshot but probably endemic-related image file missing?

A quick suggestion about CMG-probably you want to sync the MC time progression from the other characters. Players may experience weird time gaps while doing any CMG thing.

for example, if the player advanced the day, so should the other characters and be done with their current task. If not, the player may experience the situation that the other characters doing one task over a week. Probably handling the progression timer as a variable that's being tied to player time can help.

Urpo

Dec 31, 2018
Where is the explanation for the status effects? Some are explained an the camp totem help screen, but some like water drops or pussy lips(?) are not in there? Why not make the useless profile page ("Olivia is a young...") to list details on what effects currently affect the character.

Blow darts still suck. Darts are hard to make and they don't work on the all human enemies. Also using them is still a pain with a controller.
Almost everything works with the controller except crouching and shooting darts - why not make it so everything does?

Meeting Cassie does not seem to complete the quest where you have to meet her at the cliff-side camp. Succeeding in the timing event where you have to cross a pit, results in a stuck screen. You can open menu during events and other moments where you really shouldn't.

Urpo

Dec 31, 2018
One more observation: game seems to freeze (requires quit and load) a lot after the camp management becomes a thing.

Also if you put redhead to make PR prevention stuff and there is a event, game spits out bunch of image load errors (CME_aid8a_w_aid_5_2.png etc.)

Last edited:

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
Please explain what hard mode does when you pick it and get rid of starting later in the game making you pregnant.

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Please explain what hard mode does when you pick it and get rid of starting later in the game making you pregnant.
Sure!

1) Olivia start the game automatically pregnant
2) Raised % of encountering roamers during gathering
3) Overall % raised for everything else, including more PR gain during night and after encounters
4) PR gain a bit higher

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
Sure!

1) Olivia start the game automatically pregnant
2) Raised % of encountering roamers during gathering
3) Overall % raised for everything else, including more PR gain during night and after encounters
4) PR gain a bit higher
I started after the pheremone cave with hard mode off and was still pregnant.

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I am adding an "easy" option, togglable anytime during your playthrough to the game that would prevent Olivia from turning feral, therefore alleviating the feeling of "punishment" for trying out the sex scenes. This will be available for testing in the next pledger version. I am also balancing the character's speed on the map by a tad. She will move faster and, again, it will be tested in the upcoming game version.

Reactions: Karkhel

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I started after the pheremone cave with hard mode off and was still pregnant.
Did you use the skipping way point at the start of the game? If its the case, its normal since its a hardcopy from one save game with Olivia being pregnant by this time.

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes