Lumepanter

Dec 24, 2017
I was trying to edit the save and either get closer to the end of pregnancy, or fasten up pregnancy. Is there a variable or a method that will work for that, because just editing it doesn't seem to be working.

Syswick

Aug 17, 2018
Played the game after a long long time again and enjoyed it very much.

• PR isnt too frustrating anymore, so Olivia (and I) can enjoy her primal needs without an instand game over. The balancing is realy good now.
  • And thank you for the easy mode, I havend used it jet, but it is good to know it is there when you need it.
  • Walking speed is much better, still could be a little faster to my taste, but it is ok.
  • Sometimes the key usage is a little bit weird. Press T for torch, Q for the arrows, enter and movement key to push things around ... but I can handle it.
  • The temple blowjob game gets a little anoying if the ferals don't trigger the plates. Maybe you could get the timer a little bit longer.
Now I have finished the temple and Olivia is free again, so I can't say aninging about things that happen afterwards.

One question: I there somewhere a desctiption of the status effects and the symbols? It would be great to know what they mean, and what they are doing. The Zzz for tired, ok, and the one if hungry, but what are the waterdrops, and the cross, and ... I've got some Nun-curse or so, but what does that mean?

I can't wait to play further, I think this could get a realy special and realy great game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SWAJ

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Played the game after a long long time again and enjoyed it very much.

• PR isnt too frustrating anymore, so Olivia (and I) can enjoy her primal needs without an instand game over. The balancing is realy good now.
  • And thank you for the easy mode, I havend used it jet, but it is good to know it is there when you need it.
  • Walking speed is much better, still could be a little faster to my taste, but it is ok.
  • Sometimes the key usage is a little bit weird. Press T for torch, Q for the arrows, enter and movement key to push things around ... but I can handle it.
  • The temple blowjob game gets a little anoying if the ferals don't trigger the plates. Maybe you could get the timer a little bit longer.
Now I have finished the temple and Olivia is free again, so I can't say aninging about things that happen afterwards.

One question: I there somewhere a desctiption of the status effects and the symbols? It would be great to know what they mean, and what they are doing. The Zzz for tired, ok, and the one if hungry, but what are the waterdrops, and the cross, and ... I've got some Nun-curse or so, but what does that mean?

I can't wait to play further, I think this could get a realy special and realy great game.
Hi! Thank you for your quick review after a while and I’m glad you like the balancing ! You can activate the tooltips hover for the effects in the options

Syswick

Aug 17, 2018
Hi! Thank you for your quick review after a while and I’m glad you like the balancing ! You can activate the tooltips hover for the effects in the options
Thank you! Found it. The problem was that I use the mouse for walking etc. but you can't open or navigate in the menu with the mouse. So I switch to the keys. And with the keys you can not hoover over the Icons to get the tooltips. Now everything is fine.
More when I have finished the content and cry for MORE! ;)

• Red Heart

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
The game randomly froze twice for me after 10 min of gameplay. Once when the dude asks me to follow him and right after when i pick up the coconut quest from him. Should I be expecting more?

Edit: Ok nvm it didn't freeze during the coconut thing it's just that you can't pick up the quest, it does it automatically :geek:

lewisCyfer16

Aug 17, 2020
Odd bug maybe but after Olivia got abducted by the guardians and then solved the waterfall, I went back to the cliffside camp and got the reunion quest (to reunite with cassie)

Obv i went to the s*x cave and solved the quest of the entity etc. When I got back to camp Cassie was there but the quest is still open. Not sure if there is something I am missing.

Wanted to add, I love the updates. I really like the idea and tone.

latenight

Oct 22, 2016
Found bugs: 1)after first meet with guardians and scene with a bull game freezed, after several reloads and attempts to skip I noticed it was conflict between story scene and Olivia checking her belly scene.2)after leaving guardian camp and finding infants in cave couldn't continue story cause Cassie was still in a camp, loaded old save before infant quest but she still was in a camp, fixed it by fast-traveling several times between camps.3)screen turned black like in caves once, though she was in a camp, fixed by reloading game.Also some little bugs like unreachable items.

Is hatchet already added? Why bed warmers not affect Olivia PR? Will game have non-human enemies(probably not cause models made in HS)? Will it have body changes, from excessive milking and constant pregnancies?

I would ask to change her speed when she is climbing lianas, it's too slow. And what You think about adding amulet that almost nullify PR gain, but only when you are pregnant and makes you gestate really fast, so Olivia will have to constantly pop-out kids like a prized breeding cow.

Well, I wish You luck and hope You will continue to make this game.

P.S. Here some images to show what I mean about body changes.
charaF_20230613040747456.png charaF_20230613042456265.png charaF_20230613043658426.png charaF_20230613045320678.png charaF_20230613051811102.png

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
Found bugs: 1)after first meet with guardians and scene with a bull game freezed, after several reloads and attempts to skip I noticed it was conflict between story scene and Olivia checking her belly scene.2)after leaving guardian camp and finding infants in cave couldn't continue story cause Cassie was still in a camp, loaded old save before infant quest but she still was in a camp, fixed it by fast-traveling several times between camps.3)screen turned black like in caves once, though she was in a camp, fixed by reloading game.Also some little bugs like unreachable items.

Is hatchet already added? Why bed warmers not affect Olivia PR? Will game have non-human enemies(probably not cause models made in HS)? Will it have body changes, from excessive milking and constant pregnancies?

I would ask to change her speed when she is climbing lianas, it's too slow. And what You think about adding amulet that almost nullify PR gain, but only when you are pregnant and makes you gestate really fast, so Olivia will have to constantly pop-out kids like a prized breeding cow.

View attachment 2693759 View attachment 2693760 View attachment 2693761 View attachment 2693762 View attachment 2693763
dude what game are those images from??

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017

View attachment 2693759 View attachment 2693760 View attachment 2693761 View attachment 2693762 View attachment 2693763
Thanks for the bug report. I will check them asap.

For the questions : hatchet is not yet added. Coming soon tho. We plan to have some non-human ennemies and events. As you said, HS is limitating but we have plans for the futures such as maybe arts revamp and more.

I will def. improve the speed of climbing in a upcoming update. Items such as the amulet you are describing are indeed planed too!

Thank you and have a great day :)

latenight

Oct 22, 2016
dude what game are those images from??
It's not from a game, I made them myself in Honey Select, years ago created hundreds of characters and downloaded bunch of mods for it, always liked character creators in games and spent tons of time in them, these pictures are working cards You can add to "chara" folder in HS, but they need some mods from HongFire I loaded eons ago, maybe HS page here on f95 has some mods.

SyleraOshino

Apr 4, 2019
Odd bug maybe but after Olivia got abducted by the guardians and then solved the waterfall, I went back to the cliffside camp and got the reunion quest (to reunite with cassie)

Obv i went to the s*x cave and solved the quest of the entity etc. When I got back to camp Cassie was there but the quest is still open. Not sure if there is something I am missing.

Wanted to add, I love the updates. I really like the idea and tone.
So, when you finish getting all three babies, have them in your inventory when you go back to the camp for the second time, on the cliffside. A sparkly will appear. Touch said sparkly. Should be right in front of the tent opening.

On that note, are Guardian Supplies introduced into the game, yet. Found a baby in a jungle orgy location, south of the managed camp, and I'm about to pop one out myself, with Savi not far behind, and I really want to start getting stuff for milking, to get yet more Guardian goodies.

Love the new camp management system, though it does seem supplies demands might be a tiny bit high. Might want to scale those back a bit. Oh, and frequently, the menus don't recognize straight sticks when adding to camp supplies from the menu.

Also, it would be great if the fast travel system to the managed camp worked from the Guardian locations once you actually arrive back at the Guardian camp for the first time after embarking north on your quest. I love traversing the jungle, but how quickly hunger builds and energy depletes, along with the speed at which a day passes, it puts a bit of a damper on wanting to run that far to exchange goods - provided that the Guardian camps actually have that implemented already, though I've been unable to find evidence of said implementation.

Just a few things to consider. Loving what you've done since last I played! Keep up the fantastic work!

Adamzmt

Aug 2, 2022
hello, I'm enjoying the game so far but I have a couple questions
1- what is the nun's plight message I keep getting, I see a cross status effect but hovering over it doesn't give any information
2- how long until the abortion tea takes effect?

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
hello, I'm enjoying the game so far but I have a couple questions
1- what is the nun's plight message I keep getting, I see a cross status effect but hovering over it doesn't give any information
2- how long until the abortion tea takes effect?
Hello!

Glad you like the game so far! :)

1) its a super natural disease that Olivia can contract when avoiding having sex for a long while. You can recover from this with intercourse or using a Guardian healing potion.
2) theres a small % chances it works after Olivia get to sleep

Adamzmt

Aug 2, 2022
I think I finished the current content, I resued Savitri's sister along with Melissa and Tiffany (will she be on the near feral state when she comes too? she seemed pretty hot from what I've seen and I'd like to keep her around) when we get back at camp they mention that we should inform the guardians about what happened but when I arrive at the guardian camp nothing happens, I imagine that the continuation is not up yet right?

*small suggestions
I tried to bring 2 girls with me to the gangbang location in the forrest thinking it would trigger a scene with all 3, that would be nice, as well as a scene with all 5 to maybe chase those guys away and give access to that newborn there idk, just ideas.
Bed warmer event? showing the assigned girl servicing the remainer camp girls? I noticed it was on the patch notes but I didn't see or wasn't able to trigger it

now some bugs
*I couldn't donate streight sticks to the camp for some reason, they were not detected even when I had them in the inventory
*when I donated pineaples the action would be accepted but the pineaple wouldn't disapear from my inventory nor the food metter would go up
*during the camp repair mini game sometimes only 4 repair spots would spawn making it impossible to win
*during the camp repair mini game when one of the repair spots was over the leftmost tent it was impossible to reach preventing me from compleating the challenge
*I noticed that compleating the repair challenge mini game didn't actually improve my camp condition.

really enjoyed the game, thanks dev.

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes