4.60 star(s) 10 Votes

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
So Sienna just disappeared. The hints say she is going upstairs but I can't see her anywhere at all time slots. I can't unlock the next floor too.
The 2nd floor should unlock on one of the next night events, when you head to bed, automatically. The event should happen around night 2 or 3.

newdawn75

Feb 22, 2023
Is there a reason why saves aren't working correctly? I finished cindy luggage quest went to bed talked to judy, saved game and closed it out, then next day went to load save and it starts me outside with cindy's luggage in my inventory again.

Reactions: RiamMar

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Is there a reason why saves aren't working correctly? I finished cindy luggage quest went to bed talked to judy, saved game and closed it out, then next day went to load save and it starts me outside with cindy's luggage in my inventory again.
No, not really. I'm currently finalizing the next update and will test this scenario before giving it to the testers.

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
now i just got to the part with judy where i can buy wine and the painting easl saved it after i gave the woman the painting and reloaded and it took me to same point in game around the time where cindys quest is again, lost all my progress I've uploaded my save. it took me roughly 3hrs to get to where I am now since my last post just to end up with lost progress. I Won't start over again, I'll remove the vpn before that happens.
What do you mean by "remove the vpn"? Do you play it in a browser?
Which version of the game do you currently have/play?

When I load the save, I get an error message and "ignore" the error, the save only contains the meeting, the mansion and Cindy's luggage as quests. It looks like most, if not all other content is not triggered and also not in the state that is loaded as save...

I currently only have saves for our v1.1.16 dev-build. Which wouldn't help, since it is reliant on content that is designated v1.2. Sorry.

I'll provide "start of" v1.2 release saves and/or a chapter skip with the next version, just to be save.
But that wouldn't help you either, since you seem to be in the middle of the currently released v1.1.11 content.

If you tell me, if you did any other quests for Cindy, Gemma or Sienna, I can make you a save with that specific progress. (Basically, what are the last scenes you got with each girl?)

newdawn75

Feb 22, 2023
What do you mean by "remove the vpn"? Do you play it in a browser?
Which version of the game do you currently have/play?

When I load the save, I get an error message and "ignore" the error, the save only contains the meeting, the mansion and Cindy's luggage as quests. It looks like most, if not all other content is not triggered and also not in the state that is loaded as save...

I currently only have saves for our v1.1.16 dev-build. Which wouldn't help, since it is reliant on content that is designated v1.2. Sorry.

I'll provide "start of" v1.2 release saves and/or a chapter skip with the next version, just to be save.
But that wouldn't help you either, since you seem to be in the middle of the currently released v1.1.11 content.

If you tell me, if you did any other quests for Cindy, Gemma or Sienna, I can make you a save with that specific progress. (Basically, what are the last scenes you got with each girl?)
this is the version i have
chapter 1 part 1 v 1-1-11 I got up to just after walking into mother superior room where she was painting and i was awaiting cindy to come to my room at night she hadn't arrived yet cause judy took me to unlock wing. also judy gave me a BJ. and unlocked 2 rooms in wing that judy opened up for me 1 room was the media and the other is where sienna gave me 2nd panties is chess room. When i say remove I mean to delete game and move on. I downloaded game from here.

Last edited:

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
this is the version i have
chapter 1 part 1 v 1-1-11 I got up to just after walking into mother superior room where she was painting and i was awaiting cindy to come to my room at night she hadn't arrived yet cause judy took me to unlock wing. also judy gave me a BJ. and unlocked 2 rooms in wing that judy opened up for me 1 room was the media and the other is where sienna gave me 2nd panties is chess room. When i say remove I mean to delete game and move on. I downloaded game from here.
Okay, I'll see that I get you a save game at that spot.

newdawn75

Feb 22, 2023
Okay, I'll see that I get you a save game at that spot.
Don't worry about giving me a save, I went ahead and did what I said I wasn't going to do... I restarted and just fast skipped to my point in game and did all quests and completed this version. I'm only hoping that after I saved it the save will properly import into next update instead of loading me at beginning again.

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Can someone post latest dev log? Thanks
Hmmm... That post isn't up-to-date anymore, anyway, so...
I could give you an estimate for the release date, but I gave that estimate to our testers yesterday and immideately got sick over night. Nothing dramatic for now, but it will delay the whole thing by a day or two.

Let's just say... Version-Progress:
  • Wrinting: 100%
  • Render: 100%
  • Audio: 100%
  • Coding: 90%
There are 4 known issues, that I need to fix. They do not look like big issues, so I expect to get that done relatively quickly. After that testing. And then, you know, the usual... release. :)

Since Minerva, Cindy and Sienna had their shining moments in the last update, this version focuses on Gemma und Judy.

Some of the changes include:
  • If there are more then one event at a given time in a location, you will get to make the choice which event to play.
    • There will still be auto-play events, mostly for Judy's night scenes.
    • This will also only affect new content. So expect to really see that change in Chapter 2.
  • There's an in-game updater.
    • It's very basic for now, but will get some better integration later on.
    • This will check for fixes or update and download them (after confirmation), if an internet connection is available.
  • APK-Downloader
    • There will be an APK that's about 100MB in size. After starting, it will download the game. Fixes and updates can be aquired via in-app download.
  • We have a replay gallery now.
    • It doesn't have all the scenes in it yet, but most. I will see if I can add the rest till release, while the testers do their thing.
  • Two harder to find coins where relocated.
    • The coin in the west wing's bathroom can now be found on the sink.
    • The coin in the west hall, where the player had to turn around, is now in the north facing view (the default view coming from the entrance)
  • New events should rarely have a time requirement.
    • Some old events got their time requirement removed but will advance time appropriately (like the Dinner with Minerva will advance time to night).
    • Removed the "points" requirements in the still introductory phase of the game.
Expect more news soon™

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Hmmm... That post isn't up-to-date anymore, anyway, so...
I could give you an estimate for the release date, but I gave that estimate to our testers yesterday and immideately got sick over night. Nothing dramatic for now, but it will delay the whole thing by a day or two.

Let's just say... Version-Progress:
  • Wrinting: 100%
  • Render: 100%
  • Audio: 100%
  • Coding: 90%
There are 4 known issues, that I need to fix. They do not look like big issues, so I expect to get that done relatively quickly. After that testing. And then, you know, the usual... release. :)

Since Minerva, Cindy and Sienna had their shining moments in the last update, this version focuses on Gemma und Judy.

Some of the changes include:
  • If there are more then one event at a given time in a location, you will get to make the choice which event to play.
    • There will still be auto-play events, mostly for Judy's night scenes.
    • This will also only affect new content. So expect to really see that change in Chapter 2.
  • There's an in-game updater.
    • It's very basic for now, but will get some better integration later on.
    • This will check for fixes or update and download them (after confirmation), if an internet connection is available.
  • APK-Downloader
    • There will be an APK that's about 100MB in size. After starting, it will download the game. Fixes and updates can be aquired via in-app download.
  • We have a replay gallery now.
    • It doesn't have all the scenes in it yet, but most. I will see if I can add the rest till release, while the testers do their thing.
  • Two harder to find coins where relocated.
    • The coin in the west wing's bathroom can now be found on the sink.
    • The coin in the west hall, where the player had to turn around, is now in the north facing view (the default view coming from the entrance)
  • New events should rarely have a time requirement.
    • Some old events got their time requirement removed but will advance time appropriately (like the Dinner with Minerva will advance time to night).
    • Removed the "points" requirements in the still introductory phase of the game.
Expect more news soon™
Thanks for sharing. Getting close now.

so-excited.jpg

hav0c_2

Aug 30, 2021
Quick question. I've completed most quests. The only thing pending is Visit Cindy from time to time to progress the massage scenario. I've waited a couple of days, and nothing seems to trigger and she's not on the mini map. How do you unlock the second part of the message quest?

Reactions: RiamMar

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Quick question. I've completed most quests. The only thing pending is Visit Cindy from time to time to progress the massage scenario. I've waited a couple of days, and nothing seems to trigger and she's not on the mini map. How do you unlock the second part of the message quest?
If you did all the other quests so far and there are no nightly scenes with Judy or Cindy, have a look if there's something in Judy's shop that you can still buy. E.g. the leather outfit.

Alternatively, wait a few days till the next release, that removes most of the time and affection constraints, which should progress quests a lot quicker.

With that said, there are the in-game settings (right-most icon at the bottom). There should be an option to remove some of the time requirements. With that active, most events should be available at all times.

Did you already have a nightly visit by Cindy? If you boost her need for attention, the massage quest progresses a lot faster and with that her nightly visits get naughty to the point of finishing that quest.
You can boost her attention if you click on the little notebook in the lower right corner (where the nav arrows are) and then click on the blossoms to set them to their current max level.

If there's nothing in the shop, nothing happening when you enter your room, Cindy's room or go to sleep at night, post your save file and I'll have a look at it and see if I can figure out if something is missing.

Edit: For everyone wondering what happened. We exchanged DMs on Discord; I can see the problem, I can't reproduce the problem; I made a clean save with the progress to trigger the missing scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: PaxHadrian17
4.60 star(s) 10 Votes