4.60 star(s) 10 Votes

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
So I have 4 coins in my inventory, Judy mentioned 5 coins is a threshold for new activities, and the map suggests there are 3 coins, Bathroom - West, West Hall (I found one under the tea cup, but the icon is still there), and Bathroom - East. I found one outside too, but there's no icon there anymore. Are those legacy icons, do the coins become findable after certain events, or am I that bad at hovering over pictures to see if the mouse icon changes?
All coins are available as soon as the room is available.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Have I missed to list one?

Edit: Added link to this "Coin Guide" to OP

Last edited:

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
All coins are available as soon as the room is available.

Have I missed to list one?

Edit: Added link to this "Coin Guide" to OP
Brilliant. Found most of them naturally, but some were too subtle for my peepers.

Also, 99% certain I saved quite a few times, but after deleting game, and then redownloading it, no saves to load, which isn't normally what happens.

Main spectre sexpot, ghost gal, is so fun that it really gets tough to remember the title at times. Well done.

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Brilliant. Found most of them naturally, but some were too subtle for my peepers.

Also, 99% certain I saved quite a few times, but after deleting game, and then redownloading it, no saves to load, which isn't normally what happens.

Main spectre sexpot, ghost gal, is so fun that it really gets tough to remember the title at times. Well done.
Give me a sec to check the game id. I changed it a some point, to get rid of v1.0.1 saves, since one of my beta testers pointed out to me that they are throwing errors, obviously.

Edit 1: Okay, I changed the game id and re-overwrote it with 1.1.10. Will make a quick build with the correct game id, then the saves should reappear.

Edit 2: Links are updated

Last edited:
Reactions: Hungover00

boss2882

Mar 15, 2018
hello i played the game but i dislike the ghost girl because her only care about corruption and thing like that shouldnt the game have corruption tag and i dislike minerva as well and the luggage girl the synopsis of the game said you can chose what quest you want to do but every night you have girl that show up in your bedroom and the only thing i have made his just main story and just checked on the girl nothing more and every night you have new quest that seem starting on the screen with girl showing up i want to know if we have real choice in the quest like not make the one for minerva or the ghost if they are some if not that ok they are other game with paranormal mystery and choice thank you

Last edited:

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
hello i played the game but i dislike the ghost girl because her only care about corruption and thing like that shouldnt the game have corruption tag and i dislike minerva as well and the luggage girl the synopsis of the game said you can chose what quest you want to do but every night you have girl that show up in your bedroom and the only thing i have made his just main story and just checked on the girl nothing more and every night you have new quest that seem starting on the screen with girl showing up i want to know if we have real choice in the quest like not make the one for minerva or the ghost if they are some if not that ok they are other game with paranormal mystery and choice thank you
You dislike 3 of the 5 girls, including the central figure of the story. Sounds like the game just isn't for you.

Reactions: boss2882

boss2882

Mar 15, 2018
You dislike 3 of the 5 girls, including the central figure of the story. Sounds like the game just isn't for you.
yeah i think you right the 3 girl seem all girl that scream at you get angry i hate girl like that the 3 girl have a really similar personality that surely for that i do not like them because i do not mind their apparence the ghost girl or the one with the luggage look good i was hoping other thing show up and other character for trying to stop the ghost and not have the story go only with the goal of the ghost than the story have something more than that do not read if not played spoiler (the ghost girl said her shouldn t use his power it forbidden or something like that than they wouldnt be happy and come im not sure how her said that and the mc saying he would turn the table or something like that that he not ok with his goal the story would become really interresting ) or than in the end of the story a possibility of exorcising her are possible

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheJudasGhost-CH1P1v1.1.11
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Hi there,

first of all, thank you for taking the time to play our game and giving us feedback!
Secondly, I'm not sure about the corruption tag but I will ask around. As far as I can see it, MC is more guiding the girls along their path to discover their naughty inner self, rather than "Corrupting someone's mind robbing them of their purity/innocence.". In my opionion, this is more like a more subtle sex-ed teacher than a corrupting leecher.
As for the synopsis, you may be right. This might sound like an excuse, but I'm mostly the coder, so I'm not 100% on the story. With that said, yes, the current plan is to advance all girls story to a certain point, so you can't just ignore one girl or tell her off and she's gone from the game.

To be clear:
Overview:
The Judas Ghost is an interactive visual novel where you'll be able to move around a mansion in a day / night cycle while choosing which quests to explore, who to interact with, and move at your own pace through each individual girl's storyline.
There's nothing here that says that you can do that. But I can see where the highlighted part can lead to that assumption. It is meant the way, that at any given day/time you can choose which of the available events you persue, not that you have the freedom to ignore the part of the story for the whole game. As the "at your own pace" says: "Okay, I'll do Minerva later." not never.

I'll see that I can make this clearer.

yeah i think you right the 3 girl seem all girl that scream at you get angry i hate girl like that the 3 girl have a really similar personality that surely for that i do not like them because i do not mind their apparence the ghost girl or the one with the luggage look good i was hoping other thing show up and other character for trying to stop the ghost and not have the story go only with the goal of the ghost than the story have something more than that do not read if not played spoiler (the ghost girl said her shouldn t use his power it forbidden or something like that than they wouldnt be happy and come im not sure how her said that and the mc saying he would turn the table or something like that that he not ok with his goal the story would become really interresting ) or than in the end of the story a possibility of exorcising her are possible
It's pretty early in the story so far, so I wouldn't judge the character development to harshly yet. There are going to be some twists and turns and as far as we (the team) talked about the different characters, they are quite divers — different backgrounds, ideologies, tempraments etc.
We are more than happy to get constructive feedback. So, if you could point out which traits you mean, we can and will have a look at the character itself and their development.
Speaking of development and as I said earlier. We aren't that far into the story and e.g. Gemma will be one of the foci for the next update. She didn't have much time to shine yet, but she might also be one of the two girls you like. :D

(You dislike Cindy, Judy and Minerva, as I understand it?)

As a summary: We will take your feedback to heart and I will see that I can update the synopsis in the OP and possibly add the corruption tag.
My advice would be to maybe wait a few more updates and then try again, when there's more content available and time for the characters to shine with their true light. After all, this is "only" the second story update.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Secondly, I'm not sure about the corruption tag but I will ask around. As far as I can see it, MC is more guiding the girls along their path to discover their naughty inner self, rather than "Corrupting someone's mind robbing them of their purity/innocence.". In my opionion, this is more like a more subtle sex-ed teacher than a corrupting leecher.
I just want to agree, I don't think this story falls under the classic corruption umbrella, it's more of a sexual liberation journey, or religious deprogramming. Which is quite refreshing. Characters becoming more confident about their sexuality does not equal corruption in my book, corruption is an outside force (blackmail, mind-control, drugs, magic, grooming) changing a person's nature or behaviour. It's inherently coercive. At most, Judas Ghost is temptation, at best it is maturation. In my opinion.

Reactions: RiamMar

boss2882

Mar 15, 2018
I just want to agree, I don't think this story falls under the classic corruption umbrella, it's more of a sexual liberation journey, or religious deprogramming. Which is quite refreshing. Characters becoming more confident about their sexuality does not equal corruption in my book, corruption is an outside force (blackmail, mind-control, drugs, magic, grooming) changing a person's nature or behaviour. It's inherently coercive. At most, Judas Ghost is temptation, at best it is maturation. In my opinion.
hello in my book too corruption would be mind control or pushing them or using magic i feel like corruption because the ghost use magic on them if i followed the story well her change them overnight and some are pretty choked for what i have seen if the girls have juste interacted with the mc and go to that direction by themselves and not overnight without the ghost meddling i wouldnt call that corruption i do not know if the ghost changed their behaviour or nature the game just started and we havent seen their personality behaviour ect enough before the ghost use magic for pushing them i couldnt compare but if the luggage girl treat you like his slave or shit and after change and act nice we could think the ghost changed them and another thing the game said that the mc have only 2 weeks for make them pregnant with that i can only think maybe is for that the story needed to be rushed and have the ghost use his power on them does that really important for the story than the mc have only 2 week because the game would have a mechanism of only 2 week in game as well i hope i more clear for what i think ike that

Last edited:

boss2882

Mar 15, 2018
Hi there,

first of all, thank you for taking the time to play our game and giving us feedback!
As for the synopsis, you may be right. This might sound like an excuse, but I'm mostly the coder, so I'm not 100% on the story. With that said, yes, the current plan is to advance all girls story to a certain point, so you can't just ignore one girl or tell her off and she's gone from the game.

To be clear:

There's nothing here that says that you can do that. But I can see where the highlighted part can lead to that assumption. It is meant the way, that at any given day/time you can choose which of the available events you persue, not that you have the freedom to ignore the part of the story for the whole game. As the "at your own pace" says: "Okay, I'll do Minerva later." not never.

I'll see that I can make this clearer.

It's pretty early in the story so far, so I wouldn't judge the character development to harshly yet. There are going to be some twists and turns and as far as we (the team) talked about the different characters, they are quite divers — different backgrounds, ideologies, tempraments etc.
We are more than happy to get constructive feedback. So, if you could point out which traits you mean, we can and will have a look at the character itself and their development.
Speaking of development and as I said earlier. We aren't that far into the story and e.g. Gemma will be one of the foci for the next update. She didn't have much time to shine yet, but she might also be one of the two girls you like. :D

(You dislike Cindy, Judy and Minerva, as I understand it?)

As a summary: We will take your feedback to heart and I will see that I can update the synopsis in the OP and possibly add the corruption tag.
My advice would be to maybe wait a few more updates and then try again, when there's more content available and time for the characters to shine with their true light. After all, this is "only" the second story update.
hello i feel like the girl cindy i finished learning their name treat you badly like a slave or shit without knowing you and act like a bitch that care only about herself but judy the ghost feel exactly the seem her stated clearly her care only about herself nor you or how you feel nor the girl or the babies and act like a real bitch as well has minerva that treat you badly without knowing you too that where i feel like their personality are really too similar five girl with five different personnality by example a shy one a bitch one a nice one a playful one and so on would feel more good if someone dislike a girl that act like a bitch with five really different girl they wouldnt hate 3 girl but only one sure their personnality could change later like they hide their true self and some of them are not bitch but for a beginning i feel their are too much similar even if hiding their true feeling for the apparance the girl are pretty different physicaly that good for the quest i seen some blue writing on several of the quest saying thing like you can give attention to the girl and go see her or wait than her care and come for you that already implemented in the game or not and i want to know if that will change something depending if we go you become dominated by her or wait and be the dominant could be adding a good thing in the game that all

Last edited:

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
hello i feel like the girl cindy i finished learning their name treat you badly like a slave or shit without knowing you and act like a bitch that care only about herself but judy the ghost feel exactly the seem her stated clearly her care only about herself nor the girl or the babies and act like a real bitch as well has minerva that treat you badly without knowing you too that where i feel like their personality are really too similar five girl with five different personnality by example a shy one a bitch one a nice one a playful one and so on would feel more good if someone dislike a girl that act like a bitch with five really different girl they wouldnt hate 3 girl but only one sure their personnality could change later like they hide their true self and some of them are not bitch but for a beginning i feel their are too much similar even if hiding their true feeling for the apparance the girl are pretty different physicaly that good for the quest i seen some blue writing on several of the quest saying thing like you can give attention to the girl and go see her or wait than her care and come for you that already implemented in the game or not and i want to know if that will change something depending if we go you become dominated by her or wait and be the dominant could be adding a good thing in the game that all
Currently on a short vacation, so I will keep it short.

The light blue info in the quest log is a hint at how their "affection" works. It has already an influence on Cindy, but not in a major way, since we didn't want the game to get too grindy. For Cindy this would be, that if her Attention value is below 50 (I think) she will trigger the night events and her Care level is there to limit interactions. E.g. the massage scene only progresses further or the pool scene only gets available when her Care is high enough.
For Sienna the system is already there but will only really establish itself on her next content update, same with the other girls.

Each girl will have one value that goes up or down as time goes by. Sienna will want to "explore" more if her urge is high. Cindy will try to get closer to you, if you leave her be for some time. I'm working on a better way to tell the player how the system works in-game.

That said, we will have to work on that system. It's a balancing act between it being too grindy and the player questioning why it's there in the first place and we value every input we can get from you players to make it work for this game and learn for the future.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
hello i feel like the girl cindy i finished learning their name treat you badly like a slave or shit without knowing you and act like a bitch that care only about herself but judy the ghost feel exactly the seem her stated clearly her care only about herself nor you or how you feel nor the girl or the babies and act like a real bitch as well has minerva that treat you badly without knowing you too that where i feel like their personality are really too similar five girl with five different personnality by example a shy one a bitch one a nice one a playful one and so on would feel more good if someone dislike a girl that act like a bitch with five really different girl they wouldnt hate 3 girl but only one sure their personnality could change later like they hide their true self and some of them are not bitch but for a beginning i feel their are too much similar even if hiding their true feeling for the apparance the girl are pretty different physicaly that good for the quest i seen some blue writing on several of the quest saying thing like you can give attention to the girl and go see her or wait than her care and come for you that already implemented in the game or not and i want to know if that will change something depending if we go you become dominated by her or wait and be the dominant could be adding a good thing in the game that all
I know it's a porn forum, but my guy, it would really help if you used some punctuation and paragraphs. The run-on-sentence style is nearly unreadable, and definitely doesn't help you make your case.

Reactions: larry69

Tromilka

Sep 11, 2020
Hey, this is a pretty good game!

… With two caveats: The navigation is a mess, and the MC's hair style post-transformation is hideous.

I think when you're doing this kind of navigation, you have to be consistent. You can either do a single third-person view of each room/area (with a few closeup views if necessary), or you can do a first-person view with lots of different renders so that you can see things from many different angles. But if you mix them, so that you're doing lots of different angles of each room, they all need to be first-person POV, and each new screen has to match the position and angle you clicked to move to.

So you can't have a case where for example you click on a door to step into another room, and then the view you see of that room is from a completely different position from where you entered, and actually has you facing towards the door you just came in through. That is completely disorienting.

Also, if you're going to have reverse angles on a corridor, please do something to clearly distinguish which way you're looking.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Out of curiosity,
Have there been any content updates since it's
release? I glanced through the changelog at the
top of the forum but didn't see any. Maybe they
just don't list the content changes?
Just started playing like 10 minutes ago...lol

Just curious,
Thanks. Cheers

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Out of curiosity,
Have there been any content updates since it's
release? I glanced through the changelog at the
top of the forum but didn't see any. Maybe they
just don't list the content changes?
Just started playing like 10 minutes ago...lol

Just curious,
Thanks. Cheers
No, since release there were only bug/typo fixes.

Cheers, hf!

Hellofacritic

Jan 6, 2019
I see the "male domination" and "pregnancy" in the list of planned tags. Is it already in here? Do you get to impregnate your favorite girl(s)?

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
I see the "male domination" and "pregnancy" in the list of planned tags. Is it already in here? Do you get to impregnate your favorite girl(s)?
Hey there!

The goal of the game is to get the girls pregnant. So, yes, your favourite girl(s) will get there eventually.

The male domination will be consensual and there may also be fem dom there. Not 100 on that... as the coder.

oh-yeah.gif

Reactions: Hellofacritic

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
That´s probably the first sandbox game that´s not annoying. Of course there is still the useless need to click the bed to move time forward, but the navigation is really good in this. Would still prefer this being a vn, but at least i didn´t feel the instant urge to delete it right away.

Hellofacritic

Jan 6, 2019
Hey there!

The goal of the game is to get the girls pregnant. So, yes, your favourite girl(s) will get there eventually.

The male domination will be consensual and there may also be fem dom there. Not 100 on that... as the coder.

View attachment 3544575
Don't quite care for fem dom. Great to hear about the pregnancy stuff! For the male domination... It's a video game. Non-consensual/ consensual... Both are something I like if it's restrained (not gore, etc) and the girl does experience pleasure at the end.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 10 Votes