4.60 star(s) 10 Votes

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
You get the same error if you are loading a save from the initial release 1.0.1.
So I guess any prior saves are just not compatible anymore with v1.1.9 (or v1.1.7).
Yes, 1.0.1 saves aren't compatible, since the code base is completely new.

Nothing happens

and the luggage nowhere to be found

Thanks

Unfortunaly I had to start a new game, loading the save I had from 1.1.7 gave me this error
That's... something weird :eek:

Every 1.1.x save should load fine. The error above, I see for the first time in… ever. I could load my 1.1.7 file I had (to test the luggage situation) just fine with 1.1.9. Does this also happen when you try to load a recent save?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017

Every 1.1.x save should load fine. The error above, I see for the first time in… ever. I could load my 1.1.7 file I had (to test the luggage situation) just fine with 1.1.9. Does this also happen when you try to load a recent save?
I no longer have that save

but it was a new save I created in 1.1.7

I recall when the game started I went straight into the house, ignoring the van, collected what I could, went outside, got the flashlight, checked the van, no lugguage

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017

After the date with Minerava, the quest log/notebook brings up this error

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: RiamMar

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
After the date with Minerava, the quest log/notebook brings up this error

The date is her last quest for this update. This seems to be an issue with the "To be continued" message. Please ignore that tab until I have a patch out.

Last edited:

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I noticed that about half way through the "H" key stopped hiding the dialog box along with the mouse wheel rolling back the dialog incase you accidently clicked to fast.. :)

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Also the only quest item I couldn't do was the "I should go to bed" with Gemmia or is that for the next update...

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Also the only quest item I couldn't do was the "I should go to bed" with Gemmia or is that for the next update...
Gemma's content for this version ends with her "hair cut".

I noticed that about half way through the "H" key stopped hiding the dialog box along with the mouse wheel rolling back the dialog incase you accidently clicked to fast.. :)
By chance, you don't know where that might have happened?
Guess I will have to scrap through all the labels and see if there's a left over keybind blocker.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Gemma's content for this version ends with her "hair cut".

By chance, you don't know where that might have happened?
Guess I will have to scrap through all the labels and see if there's a left over keybind blocker.
Not really somewhere around the middle.. I know I know :) where is the middle... I think somewhere in the area where or just before the night visit of Cindy

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
What are the fix's :) Just curious
Updated the post, but also here, so no one has to scroll up.
  • Typos
  • Error in quest log (Notebook) after no quests are available

Not really somewhere around the middle.. I know I know :) where is the middle... I think somewhere in the area where or just before the night visit of Cindy
thinking-overthinking.gif

Edit: Can't find anything suspicious in code and just went through the game and can't really reproduce the issue.
Is that happening with "my textbox mod" or plain ol' base game?
I could add a "window auto" and enable rollback in the roaming label, or something. That should reset that in case there's any code issue… I'll see if I can get our beta testers to try to break the game a bit more.

Last edited:

Bob Smith4444

Mar 19, 2019
Updated the post, but also here, so no one has to scroll up.
  • Typos
  • Error in quest log (Notebook) after no quests are available

View attachment 3491837

Edit: Can't find anything suspicious in code and just went through the game and can't really reproduce the issue.
Is that happening with "my textbox mod" or plain ol' base game?
I could add a "window auto" and enable rollback in the roaming label, or something. That should reset that in case there's any code issue… I'll see if I can get our beta testers to try to break the game a bit more.
I'm having the same issue, can't hide the dialogue box and can't roll back. I first noticed it, I think, when Judy was speaking to MC right before meeting the girls for breakfast after everyone woke up with various "upgrades".

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
I'm having the same issue, can't hide the dialogue box and can't roll back. I first noticed it, I think, when Judy was speaking to MC right before meeting the girls for breakfast after everyone woke up with various "upgrades".
I'm out of house for the evening.
Does this persist after save+load? If so, can you post the save?
Will have a look at it tomorrow.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I'm out of house for the evening.
Does this persist after save+load? If so, can you post the save?
Will have a look at it tomorrow.
For me it was a straight run through with a copule of saves without leaving the game.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Judas Ghost [v1.1.7] [Heart of the Keyforge]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
Some bugs I found, none of them serious:

• core\menus\screens\Parts\MainMenu_Judy.rpy
    • screen MainMenu_Judy(judyItem):
      • judyItem needs a default value of None
  • core\ingame\screens\notify.rpy
    • screen notify(message):
      • message needs a default value of None
  • core\menus\screens\Parts\SettingsButton.rpy
    • screen SettingsButton(thisLabel, tooltipInfo, thisAction=[ NullAction () ], isSelected=False, isSmall=False)
      • tooltipInfo is a positional argument, but you use it like a keyword argument when you create SettingsButton instances. Either make it a kwarg (move it to the end of the params and give it a default) or change how you instantiate SettingsButtons
      • similarly, you declare thisAction and isSelected as kwargs, but use them like positional arguments
      • eg
        Python:
        SettingsButton(_("Info"), [ Function (game.toggleVariable, "affection system sheet") ], game.isTrue ("affection system sheet"), tooltipInfo="Adds a small button to open up an overlay displaying current affection values.")
        #              ^ correct  ^ kwarg called as a positional arg                            ^ kwarg called as a positional arg      ^ positional arg called as a kwarg
        How this is even functional is beyond me. By all rights, this should throw an exception every time you create a SettingsButton. Renpy must be doing some interpolation to say "I see you did this but you must have meant that".
  • there are some navigation points that are strange or go to the wrong place
    • something seems off with navigating from entryway to 1st floor east and 1st floor west
      • east takes you to location_1st_floor_east, which is on the west side facing east
        • turning around takes you to location_1st_floor_east_turn, which is on the east facing west
      • going west does the same, but reversed
      • these aren't exactly wrong per se, but it feels off
    • in location_1st_floor_east_turn, Picture — 1st Floor — West goes to location_1st_floor_east_picture instead of location_1st_floor_west_picture
    • bost the east hall and west hall have a door to the dining room, but the dining room only connects to the west hall
    • there may be more, I haven't seen everything yet
    • None of these have any significant impact, it just throws off the game's navigation a bit

• Love

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Some bugs I found, none of them serious:

• core\menus\screens\Parts\MainMenu_Judy.rpy
    • screen MainMenu_Judy(judyItem):
      • judyItem needs a default value of None
  • core\ingame\screens\notify.rpy
    • screen notify(message):
      • message needs a default value of None
  • core\menus\screens\Parts\SettingsButton.rpy
    • screen SettingsButton(thisLabel, tooltipInfo, thisAction=[ NullAction () ], isSelected=False, isSmall=False)
      • tooltipInfo is a positional argument, but you use it like a keyword argument when you create SettingsButton instances. Either make it a kwarg (move it to the end of the params and give it a default) or change how you instantiate SettingsButtons
      • similarly, you declare thisAction and isSelected as kwargs, but use them like positional arguments
      • eg
        Python:
        SettingsButton(_("Info"), [ Function (game.toggleVariable, "affection system sheet") ], game.isTrue ("affection system sheet"), tooltipInfo="Adds a small button to open up an overlay displaying current affection values.")
        # ^ correct ^ kwarg called as a positional arg ^ kwarg called as a positional arg ^ positional arg called as a kwarg
        How this is even functional is beyond me. By all rights, this should throw an exception every time you create a SettingsButton. Renpy must be doing some interpolation to say "I see you did this but you must have meant that".
  • there are some navigation points that are strange or go to the wrong place
    • something seems off with navigating from entryway to 1st floor east and 1st floor west
      • east takes you to location_1st_floor_east, which is on the west side facing east
        • turning around takes you to location_1st_floor_east_turn, which is on the east facing west
      • going west does the same, but reversed
      • these aren't exactly wrong per se, but it feels off
    • in location_1st_floor_east_turn, Picture — 1st Floor — West goes to location_1st_floor_east_picture instead of location_1st_floor_west_picture
    • bost the east hall and west hall have a door to the dining room, but the dining room only connects to the west hall
    • there may be more, I haven't seen everything yet
    • None of these have any significant impact, it just throws off the game's navigation a bit
Thank you for the list.
Just crawled out of bed (my first night in weeks where I slept than 5 hours :HideThePain: ), but

For the button: Using kwargs like an arg, without key, is totally okay and vice versa. As long as you use them like what they are in that moment. E.g. you still can only have keyless than keyword arguments, not the other way around.
It's not the what one should do, and I usually wouldn't, but… oh well, it happened. Probably didn't think straight at the time of coding that.
Using the keyless arg as a keyword argument tooltipInfo="..." it will pulls it in the argument list back into the kwarg positions. All other keyword arguments will move one step to the front, if used as keyless argument.

I added your list to my ToDo list. Maybe I can get it done of the holidays. If not, Tuesday. :)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheJudasGhost-1.1.10
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
So I have 4 coins in my inventory, Judy mentioned 5 coins is a threshold for new activities, and the map suggests there are 3 coins, Bathroom - West, West Hall (I found one under the tea cup, but the icon is still there), and Bathroom - East. I found one outside too, but there's no icon there anymore. Are those legacy icons, do the coins become findable after certain events, or am I that bad at hovering over pictures to see if the mouse icon changes?

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes