4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

RiamMar

Heart of the Keyforge One Hand Clapping
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Promo_00.jpg

Overview:
The Judas Ghost is an interactive visual novel where you'll be able to move around a mansion in a day / night cycle while choosing which quests to explore, who to interact with, and move at your own pace through each individual girl's storyline. You'll also be able to buy outfits and items within a currency system, build your affection level with the girls, and have the ability to find hidden items which may lead to secret scenes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-04-03
Release Date: 2024-04-03
Developer: Heart of the Keyforge |
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 1 Part 1 — v1.1.11
Language: English

Genre:
Installation / Deinstallation:
Changelog:
Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD

Extras: FAN SIGSCoin Guide
RiamMar thanks for the links

Promo_01.jpg Promo_02.jpg Promo_03.jpg Promo_04.jpg Promo_05.jpg Promo_06.jpg
Promo_07.jpg Promo_08.jpg Promo_09.jpg Promo_10.jpg Promo_11.jpg
[/SPOILER]

Last edited:

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
I hate when the dev mixes different art styles. :(
I'm ok with realistic models, cartoonish ones, overexaggerated ones etc but at least be consistent with it.

Myrabelle (2nd pic) would look ok in a different game where all female models use the same style, but here putting her next to Cindy (1st pic) for example makes her look like someone with a serious genetic defect.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
There will be five love interests within the game in the initial release. Some of the flavors included will be harem, impregnation, spectrophilia, male domination, spanking, punishment, and romance.
Soon after you arrive, you're greeted by a hauntingly beautiful young woman who is unusually... transparent.
raw.png

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheJudasGhost-0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Zooof

ShinigamiLORD

Nov 29, 2019
I hate when the dev mixes different art styles. :(
I'm ok with realistic models, cartoonish ones, overexaggerated ones etc but at least be consistent with it.

Myrabelle (2nd pic) would look ok in a different game where all female models use the same style, but here putting her next to Cindy (1st pic) for example makes her look like someone with a serious genetic defect.
Myrabelle is just the character that introduces you to the themes and subject matter in Lockhearts stories. She introduces herself as Lockhearts representative and before her was a character named Xianne that did the intros and was only seen between title updates. Though it looks like she may play a bigger roll here.

ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020
Honestly in this setting I could see Myrabelle and Xianne having some interesting commentary with each other off to the side somewhere, possibly 4th wall breaking. We'll have to want and see what Lock does with them and if Xianne shows up at some point.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes