4.60 star(s) 10 Votes

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
As soon as I saw this female character in the previews...

...I knew Lockheart was the dev, and I swear I hadn't checked it first.

Why, man? Why? All the other female characters look perfectly fine, why does he insist on adding this weird doll-looking females?

• Haha
Reactions: pilapila3

Deadmanvs1

Apr 5, 2019
I got this from the patreon before it was here. I had a good time staying up playing this. It was fun, made me laugh and kept me interested the whole time. Waiting for more is going to be stressful.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I thought his next game would be "Over the Moon"? How come this suddenly shows up?
No, it was said a long time ago this was coming...

Also, this is notated.

I'm moving into my new house today. It's going to take me the weekend to get all setup, and then I'm going to start working on the next list of scenes for The Judas Ghost.

I wanted to start on Moon's game right away, but I need to see how The Judas Ghost goes over with the people. If it doesn't do well, I may take a few months to spice it up before starting on Moon's game. If it goes over well, I'll start working on it in conjunction with The Judas Ghost.
you try getting a game on patreon or steam with that and see how it goes. Great games don't always need that.
STEAM does not care about incest, it's a misconception.

Reactions: CamaroFan432

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
you try getting a game on patreon or steam with that and see how it goes. Great games don't always need that.
I've seen games on steam that have incest themes. Granted it was kind of a psychological mystery game where the MC finds out he married his sister after like 10 years together. I dont really play 18+ games on steam tho.

Deadmanvs1

Apr 5, 2019
I thought his next game would be "Over the Moon"? How come this suddenly shows up?
He's still doing Over The Moon, It comes out next now that A moment of Bliss is done. This is a side project that he has been working on. He knows we all need our fix of Suzi.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
So uh...A petal among thorns had some feet fetish in it, but the second game doesn't even have a shred of it. Should I not expect anything of the sort here either? Wonder what happened with that.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
In farming parlance, the Judas Goat is the one that leads all the other goats to the slaughterhouse (since they are herd animals and have a strong instinct to follow each other you only need to get one to go down the shute and the rest of them will follow). The Judas Ghost sounds even more sinister.

Reactions: ArhraCole

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
I am kind of disappointed this didn't have the standard Lockhart Games intro where Mirabelle didn't say something like "hello We all know you're looking forward to Moon's continuation but Lockhart decided to take us on a Journey with this story as a small detour hope you enjoy it"
or something
lol

Reactions: GamerDaddy

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
I am kind of disappointed this didn't have the standard Lockhart Games intro where Mirabelle didn't say something like "hello We all know you're looking forward to Moon's continuation but Lockhart decided to take us on a Journey with this story as a small detour hope you enjoy it"
or something
lol
i agree lol

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes