4.60 star(s) 10 Votes

Draver1

Feb 17, 2021
I hate when the dev mixes different art styles. :(
I'm ok with realistic models, cartoonish ones, overexaggerated ones etc but at least be consistent with it.

Myrabelle (2nd pic) would look ok in a different game where all female models use the same style, but here putting her next to Cindy (1st pic) for example makes her look like someone with a serious genetic defect.

screenshot0001.png

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
No, it was said a long time ago this was coming...

Also, this is notated.

STEAM does not care about incest, it's a misconception.
He's still doing Over The Moon, It comes out next now that A moment of Bliss is done. This is a side project that he has been working on. He knows we all need our fix of Suzi.
Thanks for the clarification and insight. Was confused, even if I learned to trust Lockheart. I love his previous games, or better said, learned to love his games because of Avalon. And because he is consistent with his updates and infos, I don't have a problem with waiting times, or in this case, a slight detour to a different setting. I will still play them.

Reactions: ArhraCole

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
The Judas Ghost - my initial take.

I loved the intro where the ghost gets sassy if you are taking your time starting the game.

I did not notice this at first since I was multi-tasking with downloads and zip files, but once I did, I stopped to listen and her digs at me to 'get going' and the jokes she threw out there are great!

Then Judy turns out to be a benevolent ball-buster, and gives a nerdy almost PHD the body and looks he never knew he could have.

There is a lot of truly great, LOL humor!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I like the girls and the premise of the story and I'm looking forward to seeing them develop.

Improvements:

When there is nothing to do for a particular time slot, highlight the 'advance time' symbol the same way a room is highlighted if there is something to do in that room during that time slot.

For the Minerva quest - I was not able to find the easel for painting - once the other content was competed. no room was highlighted during any of the time periods during a day.

If it is only available on a particular day and for a particular time slot, I could have missed it.

All in all - a very good first release!

Reactions: Jarulf

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
For the Minerva quest - I was not able to find the easel for painting - once the other content was competed. no room was highlighted during any of the time periods during a day.
I don't know if you found the easel in the end, if not

I agree this was a start to what looks like it'll be a great game.

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

Okyturi

Jun 8, 2020
My expectations were high because this Dev usually delivers. And.... it was as good as I expected :)
Some familar Avalon style humour, great female character models (not a big fan of mc but can be tolerated), favourite being Gemma...obviously ;)
Also I am not a hater of that free roam thing as well. Even though it is initial release, it wasnt hard to understand what you need to do to advance, didnt really notice any bugs maybe except that it was quite unclear what to do with Cindy/Judy outfits. Apparently you have to use them in inventory to get scenes.
Also when "exorcist" Judy arrived, I was thinking Dev kinda missed opportunity Judy exorcising "evil" from Minerva and turning her back to 70 year old something hag just to see Minerva quickly change the tune and beg for that "evil" back.

Really great game imo.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I don't know if you found the easel in the end, if not

I agree this was a start to what looks like it'll be a great game.
Thanks - I did not know that was a 'story' resource. I'll hold off on playing it until the next release - just to have a bit more content to enjoy once we get the next update.

Reactions: Jarulf

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
Lockheart is one of my favorite game developers. While I would have preferred "Over the Moon" to come out first, I will certainly give this one a try. He also seems to be playing around with interactive sandbox elements lately (which I usually consider a bad idea) but I am interested to see how they are implemented into this new game.

ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020
What's with the lightbulb at the left side of the dialog box? Some kind of "click at the right time" thing?
That indicates the characters thoughts in Lockhart's games. Rather than us trying to decipher italicized text or what not to differentiate between a character speaking and a character talking.

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes