Asuna.is

Nov 8, 2023
IF you're playing on an android, then I think it is automatically added. But if you're playing on a PC or Mac, then you have to DL the mod separate.
Yes, I'm on the Android version and this mod always appears inside the game automatically and has no function that would disable the incest mod but leave the WT mod .. there it's not possible to disable the mod wherever I downloaded(((but I saw a video where they played this game completely without mod and there was everything that I mentioned here earlier

Asuna.is

Nov 8, 2023
The "mod" is one digit in one file, just change it. And thanks for the word-porridge you served above.
The thing is that this mod is installed automatically in the game when you download it to the Android version and there is no way to change it as you wrote here, this option doesn’t work here, I failed, and where did I write the words porridge? !

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
The thing is that this mod is installed automatically in the game when you download it to the Android version and there is no way to change it as you wrote here, this option doesn’t work here, I failed, and where did I write the words porridge? !
I meant this: "yes, this game is funny... if then his game with mods, ms will fuck more sisters and boys with other fun, and if they play without mods, then whatever ms chooses, he will not be able to fuck more than one sister, but he will be able to fuck other girls in the game and the sisters will be fucked by other girls and the cat who is boyfriend Rose, he will fuck both Elena and the other sister, is there a mod where ms can fuck a lot of sisters and other girls at the same time?)) the problem with this mod is that there are no scenes It will open as it should, but the wrong one will not open, no matter what you do, if you play with mods (()) it looks like you need to download the game in 2 versions: 1 with mods and 1 without mod patcher))"

You can't edit a text file on Android? Perhaps, I don't have any.

Asuna.is

Nov 8, 2023
I meant this: "yes, this game is funny... if then his game with mods, ms will fuck more sisters and boys with other fun, and if they play without mods, then whatever ms chooses, he will not be able to fuck more than one sister, but he will be able to fuck other girls in the game and the sisters will be fucked by other girls and the cat who is boyfriend Rose, he will fuck both Elena and the other sister, is there a mod where ms can fuck a lot of sisters and other girls at the same time?)) the problem with this mod is that there are no scenes It will open as it should, but the wrong one will not open, no matter what you do, if you play with mods (()) it looks like you need to download the game in 2 versions: 1 with mods and 1 without mod patcher))"

You can't edit a text file on Android? Perhaps, I don't have any.
and so you're talking about this.. well, yes, the game in principle is not so bad.. if they play with mods then ms will have a lot of her sisters starats fuck a lot and with other girls there will be very few such scenes, but if the game is played without patcher mod then what no matter what MS chooses, he will never fuck his sisters, but on the contrary there will be a lot of sex with other girls, and other girls and Rose’s boyfriend, which is a cat. he will fuck Elena first and then fuck Neskelka
he will fuck the right options and 2 sisters .. I didn’t make a scrim of this part of the game to show it, but if I need to, I’ll do it right)) and I have a problem with translators and sometimes he translates words and texts completely crappy ,, so I’m not up to understanding in my text here

Yes, on the Android version there is no where this function does not change files.. if you want to play the game without mod, you need to download it without the patcher mod version.. I found a link where you can download it without this mod, I can send it if you are interested

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
and so you're talking about this.. well, yes, the game in principle is not so bad.. if they play with mods then ms will have a lot of her sisters starats fuck a lot and with other girls there will be very few such scenes, but if the game is played without patcher mod then what no matter what MS chooses, he will never fuck his sisters, but on the contrary there will be a lot of sex with other girls, and other girls and Rose’s boyfriend, which is a cat. he will fuck Elena first and then fuck Neskelka
he will fuck the right options and 2 sisters .. I didn’t make a scrim of this part of the game to show it, but if I need to, I’ll do it right)) and I have a problem with translators and sometimes he translates words and texts completely crappy ,, so I’m not up to understanding in my text here

Yes, on the Android version there is no where this function does not change files.. if you want to play the game without mod, you need to download it without the patcher mod version.. I found a link where you can download it without this mod, I can send it if you are interested
Thanks but I have no Android phone, and I wouldn't play on a phone, the screen is too tiny.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Do you play on PC with mods or without mod patcher?
I play on a Mac with the mod.
[Edit] With the mod because I find Ellie too cute to be left aside. Besides I don't feel guilty, in my country incest isn't forbidden provided it doesn't violate the general rule "between consenting adults".

Last edited:

Asuna.is

Nov 8, 2023
Updated Ripson's walkthrough to be compatibel with 0.8

I did not update the gallery, I'm sorry I just don't have the time. Somebody else should probably pick up the gallery portion.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega
Bro, do you have version 9 for Android?!

Asuna.is

Nov 8, 2023
HAHAHA Previously it was impossible to find this game without a mod, but when a new version of the tiper came out it was impossible to find it with a mod... gesture)))))) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Ripson's walkthrough to be compatibel with 0.9

I did not update the gallery, I'm sorry I just don't have the time. Somebody else should probably pick up the gallery portion.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Updated the walkthrough mod.

Last edited:

Mihawk_80

Jul 2, 2022

Mega
Thank you

Reactions: Punto

Asuna.is

Nov 8, 2023

Mega
when will there be a version for android?

Reactions: Punto

eatmoarfudge

Aug 14, 2018
can you do lucy path with jessica and ellie or do you HAVE to do mallory path to get the copy of the book to get the promt to put the keystone under jessica's bed?

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
can you do lucy path with jessica and ellie or do you HAVE to do mallory path to get the copy of the book to get the promt to put the keystone under jessica's bed?
Well... If you gain access to the console, you can set the variable from reading the book of prophecies about the keymaster [frobert] to 1. Then when Jessica and Ellie play chess and say the key phrase...

eatmoarfudge

Aug 14, 2018
Well... If you gain access to the console, you can set the variable from reading the book of prophecies about the keymaster [frobert] to 1. Then when Jessica and Ellie play chess and say the key phrase...
thank you i did it. and now am happy.

3.10 star(s) 37 Votes