Asuna.is

Nov 8, 2023
Yes, I played both paths. Just don't fuck the sisters and you can play the travel path.
bro, I don’t understand what’s going on here?! Whenever I had to make an election, I tried so that MS and his sister would not get closer to each other seriously, I always chose even the elections that were indicated with red flowers so that MS and his sister would have fewer chances, but for some reason this bitch is getting closer to her or something I wouldn’t do it.. as I understand it, the pictures are just like in the photo I sent you.. I can’t help but avoid whatever I choose, right??

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
bro, I don’t understand what’s going on here?! Whenever I had to make an election, I tried so that MS and his sister would not get closer to each other seriously, I always chose even the elections that were indicated with red flowers so that MS and his sister would have fewer chances, but for some reason this bitch is getting closer to her or something I wouldn’t do it.. as I understand it, the pictures are just like in the photo I sent you.. I can’t help but avoid whatever I choose, right??
It seems you are right, the game might have been changed in new versions, I did everything to piss off Ellie and she and the MC still started dating.

Asuna.is

Nov 8, 2023
It seems you are right, the game might have been changed in new versions, I did everything to piss off Ellie and she and the MC still started dating.
Well, do you see? So I vowed that no matter what I chose, that there would be no serious intimacy between MS and his stupid sisters, this bitch still fucks them because of this fucking fashion and it’s not possible that much more interesting feelings are open

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Well, do you see? So I vowed that no matter what I chose, that there would be no serious intimacy between MS and his stupid sisters, this bitch still fucks them because of this fucking fashion and it’s not possible that much more interesting feelings are open
Sorry to ask, but cant you play the pc version? that one isn't modded

Reactions: Udayana

Asuna.is

Nov 8, 2023
Yes, in the past you had to download the game from the sites where they made it with mods, but the type of this game is everywhere with a slim mod inside the game and there is no way to disable it, there is no possibility and the pilus ranshy is not smart for the mod, it was possible to open everything, it was very unrelenting, it was very stupid to choose the wrong options ,, but the mod type is different from etawa, not all accounts open as they should, even if you chose the right options.. here is the full PPC

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Unfortunately, I don’t have a PC (((if she had it I wouldn’t freak out right away)))((((( :ROFLMAO: :FacePalm: :unsure::ROFLMAO:
You could play the PC version with Ren'Py SDK. It works on a Mac, I often do it since some games have no Mac version or have an outdated one.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

I’m happy to tell you that V 0.9 of The Keymaster is here:
PC –
Mac –
This new version covers another week for all our characters. Lots of things happening for the MC, Ellie, Jessica, Hannah and others. Again, more than 450 new images, and it still has all the alternative paths so you can continue with various love interests, or none at all.
The game has a thread at F95zone, and the front page of that thread is worth visiting, for patches, walkthroughs etc.
I’ve run through the game many times to check it works properly. Apologies in advance if you do find a bug. Please tell me if you do and I’ll do my best to fix it.
Now, over to you to download and play! PM me if you have any feedback, or questions about what each path offers.
P

NOTE: YES the incest patch is updated.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
This is a cool game.
Looking forward to seeing what Ellie & Lucy do this update.
They are still my two favourite girls.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
In this game all the girls continue to fuck each other, even becoming futa and the mc collecting the crumbs or has something changed?

• Angry
Reactions: KiraJames

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
In this game all the girls continue to fuck each other, even becoming futa and the mc collecting the crumbs or has something changed?
If you don't want to see it, you can chose not to early on in the game. I chose it, so I don't know if there is any mention of it happening off-screen. But I know you're not supposed to see it if you don't want to. And the Futa is a spell that a few of the girls know to give them a temporary dick. Not like they are always Futa.

Reactions: KiraJames

Bigdick606

Jan 4, 2023
Friends, but it doesn't change the fact that Lucy plays the first violin in this game.
The MC must adapt to the situation or he will get nothing because the rest of Li is no better than Lucy

3.10 star(s) 37 Votes