Prancing Pony

Jul 16, 2021
how do u bang the blue people?
If you don't use the incest patch you can have it on with almost every other girl in the game. Worth having two playthrus one with patch installed and one without. Use ctrl key if u want to skip dialogue.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.8 + WT by ME! + Partial Gallery by Ripson

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 740 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: snakeplisskin

Asuna.is

Nov 8, 2023
What options should I choose to open this scene? For some reason it doesn’t open on mine even if I play with mods and choose the options that are indicated in the yellow colors, but this scene doesn’t open, what are they doing?! please tell me what are the options for the stage then you need to choose

and the game developer hasn’t visited this site for like 5 years, so he’ll write something that’s not useful(((

Asuna.is

Nov 8, 2023
People have someone paluchilas open this scene with a futanari put? What options should I choose for this?! otherwise I'm completely confused ((

Asuna.is

Nov 8, 2023
People on page 1 can install this game with a mod patch inside the game automatically, right? then the question is where can I download this game but not from the mod patch in the game but from the source of the game itself and no matter what this mod is :rolleyes: :( :cautious::unsure:

Asuna.is

Nov 8, 2023
mmmm someone knows where I can download this game, the original version is for Android and there was no patcher in the game :( :cry::unsure:

Asuna.is

Nov 8, 2023
People who know where you can download this game on android but the original version and that would not be a patcher mod inside the game :(

Asuna.is

Nov 8, 2023
Pretty sure that's not a thing.
Then I have a question: where can I download this game, but not patch the mods inside the games?! The developer has it for PC and Mac, but I need it for Android ,,, and who should I ask if no one wants to give normal information .. where to download the game but not with a patch in the game

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
tk fmc mvista 03.jpg

Hey people,

Time for an update. I’ve been doing really well on words and images for the next release, and I have over 350 new images already. That’s one above; with the MC taking Ce’fora travelling.
Depending on the path you are playing you can see this scene and a lot of other scenes with the girls from the various worlds. At the moment it’s not possible to change paths mid-game and I’ve had a bit of feedback saying this would be a useful thing to be able to do. Would you like me to add a couple of choices at the start of the next release, so you can have the option to play an additional path?
As per the previous release, I’m making V 0.9 a bit smaller that the mega-releases of old. If I don’t get distracted I hope to start releasing V 0.9 in a couple of weeks, initially to my fantastic Patrons!

P

Asuna.is

Nov 8, 2023
View attachment 3087761

Hey people,

Time for an update. I’ve been doing really well on words and images for the next release, and I have over 350 new images already. That’s one above; with the MC taking Ce’fora travelling.
Depending on the path you are playing you can see this scene and a lot of other scenes with the girls from the various worlds. At the moment it’s not possible to change paths mid-game and I’ve had a bit of feedback saying this would be a useful thing to be able to do. Would you like me to add a couple of choices at the start of the next release, so you can have the option to play an additional path?
As per the previous release, I’m making V 0.9 a bit smaller that the mega-releases of old. If I don’t get distracted I hope to start releasing V 0.9 in a couple of weeks, initially to my fantastic Patrons!

P
Bro, do you know where you can download this game, but not with mods but without mods? offriginal version for android? :unsure:

• Angry
Reactions: OdinValgallovih

Asuna.is

Nov 8, 2023
The Keymaster [v0.5] [Ptypoe]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 447 MB

PC/MAC: - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

ANDROID: - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Insert options to change opacity and font size in ANDROID version

when will you make version 8? Do you have the original version of the game or the mod version?

Asuna.is

Nov 8, 2023
The Keymaster [v0.5] [Ptypoe]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 447 MB

PC/MAC: - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

ANDROID: - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Insert options to change opacity and font size in ANDROID version

your links don't work, it's not possible to download the game not for PC not for Android

3.10 star(s) 37 Votes