Dennis Wilcz

Nov 1, 2017
When i start a new game with the WT-Mod it is allways the incest patch installed.
It looks like its part of the Mod.
Any idea how you can use the Mod without it?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
When i start a new game with the WT-Mod it is allways the incest patch installed.
It looks like its part of the Mod.
Any idea how you can use the Mod without it?
The incest is canon for the game...

If you don't want it, then open variables.rpy then go to default secret = 1 and change it to 0 then save.

Reactions: Dennis Wilcz

Prancing Pony

Jul 16, 2021
So what path does the walkthrough actually follow? From what I can tell going for incest loses most of the travel sex. Going Mallory as LI allows sex with Jessica but loses Lucy as LI and 3ways with Lucy and Ellie. Does it allow for futa, Calian, DP, Ellie and Rose and Lucy etc?

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
So what path does the walkthrough actually follow? From what I can tell going for incest loses most of the travel sex. Going Mallory as LI allows sex with Jessica but loses Lucy as LI and 3ways with Lucy and Ellie. Does it allow for futa, Calian, DP, Ellie and Rose and Lucy etc?
There are few different paths in the game, that closes each other out. Like you said, going for incest closes most of the travel sex etc.... Walkthrough will give you guidance based on your path choices iirc.

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
The scene "show 33lmcsex01" just has the word "text" in the dialog box. it still shows Lucy and the MC in the background.
Also, for the longest time today, I could not find this thread. Whenever I would search for a thread with the title of "The Keymaster" F95 did not find it.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The scene "show 33lmcsex01" just has the word "text" in the dialog box. it still shows Lucy and the MC in the background.
Also, for the longest time today, I could not find this thread. Whenever I would search for a thread with the title of "The Keymaster" F95 did not find it.
Comes up fine, you might have something in your setting to exclude or have this thread on ignrore..

2023-08-12 15_02_10-Latest Games & Updates _ v4.0.3-Alpha and 63 more pages - Personal - Micro...png

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
While it may be true that following the incest path prevents some travel sex, it doesn't preclude it at all. I'm pretty sure you can have travel sex with at least 4 partners on the incest path, but there also may be others I've forgotten or didn't realise I was being given that option

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
tk mmc singleterrace 03.jpg

The Keymaster – Progress report for V 0.8
Hi people,
Mallory and the MC are chilling out, but I’ve been hard at work on V 0.8!
The text is done. I’m finishing off the last images while I set up the mini animations. Then it’s time to load it all into the coding package and turn the words into a Ren’py game. It gets a final debug (or two, or three!) and polish, and then I’ll have it out to you.
No dates, because I can never predict how much time I get to work on this, but I hope to start releasing it to Patrons in a couple of weeks.
P

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Keymaster [v0.8] [Ptypoe]

NOTE: Incest patch is included, but is NOT applied ;)

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
- -

INCEST PATCH MIRRORS:
- -

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 37 Votes