CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
Need someone to explain the NTR content? Such as NTR avoidable, repeatable scenes of NTR and build-up NTR.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Need someone to explain the NTR content? Such as NTR avoidable, repeatable scenes of NTR and build-up NTR.
It's avoidable. You just choose not to watch the girls with other guys/furies/girls. If you chose the first time, it mostly lets you see all of them. There is a cat-man who has sex with a fairy. There's also some girl-on-girl action you can watch or not. Then there is a guy who is not the MC with a girl you can watch or not.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
So what the incest? any mom-son or brother-sister content for now?
Brother sister. Sister sister. I'll blur it because it is kind of a spoiler. Also if you want the sister-sister part, you have to put the Keystone under the older sister's bed. That is how you do it. No mom in the game. At least, not yet.

Reactions: Mirnation

niceess

Dec 29, 2021
It's avoidable. You just choose not to watch the girls with other guys/furies/girls. If you chose the first time, it mostly lets you see all of them. There is a cat-man who has sex with a fairy. There's also some girl-on-girl action you can watch or not. Then there is a guy who is not the MC with a girl you can watch or not.
thx

Toriam78

Mar 4, 2018
If you want to seduce Ellie, you have to always make the nicest choices (help her, be understanding...).
I thought i was but what i achieved was some tension and hugs. Thank you for explaining though, ill try again. I like the art and writing

Reactions: Udayana

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
I thought i was but what i achieved was some tension and hugs. Thank you for explaining though, ill try again. I like the art and writing
My pleasure.

More precisely, to get the maximum points with Ellie avoid choices like "Be strong (firm, courageous...)", rather choose to comfort her and tell her everything will be alright.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
My pleasure.

More precisely, to get the maximum points with Ellie avoid choices like "Be strong (firm, courageous...)", rather choose to comfort her and tell her everything will be alright.
So to get Ellie you have to have the MC act like a complete simp, what's next the MC gonna sub to her only fans to watch her get DPed by Chad and Tyrone?

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I don't understand where everyone all of a sudden thinks that is "simp" behavior. You just have to be nice to her, and not pressure her. You know. Be a gentleman. Since when is being a gentleman being a "simp"? And I bet not even a quarter of you who things that is being a simp actually acts differently than that if you are with a woman. You are not overbearing or forceful with women IRL.

Toriam78

Mar 4, 2018
I found my mistake. I didnt delete both variables files so when i deleted those, applied the secret = 1 part of the file I got plenty of elly content by being nice. thank you for those helping it. It is a nice community to be a part of! Cheers

Reactions: Udayana and Pif paf

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Honestly, this game is getting review-bombed in a way I have rarely seen on these boards (sure, other games have more negative reviews, but those are often based on fact)
All these 1-star reviews by people who don't look at the tags (we have the multiple protagonist tag, we have the female protagonist tag, we have the netorare tag, even though by the site's definition it isn't even actual NTR, since no humiliation is involved), who don't read the info-screens ptypoe has at the start, who then go and write a review that clearly shows they never even played through the available content.

Most of these reviews should be taken down, it's not the game's fault if you choose to play a game with content you don't like or if you stop playing before the content you want actually begins.

Reficul

Jul 4, 2017
Hoping for Futa on Male content in the remaining future builds, or at least some Male on Futa scenes.
Current build has Futa on Futa, which is halfway there already.
With how many times the game asks if I want to see a scene, FoM would just make sense as an option as well.

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
can i please get a link to download this game from mega?? i don't trust any of the others and older versions of this game were on mega.

3.10 star(s) 37 Votes