Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Man...I just want to know if there is futa on male content. And don't tell me "there is search function, her dur" ...I used that first. its all about NTR and debates on the Dev's target audience.

Reactions: Devilrv

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Man...I just want to know if there is futa on male content. And don't tell me "there is search function, her dur" ...I used that first. its all about NTR and debates on the Dev's target audience.

Ya I really wish they had tags for shit like that.

Just Futa doesn't exactly cover it.

Futa on Male, Male on Futa, Futa on Female, Female on Futa(Pegging) and Futa on Futa are all very very distinct kinks.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Futa on Female mostly, but I didn't play that path since it's not my kink

Reactions: Sorreah

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Futa on Female mostly, but I didn't play that path since it's not my kink
thanks for the answer o/ Hopefully that helps someone else sometime. Devilrv is right, there needs to be more distinction with some tags. or at the very least, it would be nice if the devs would just make that distinction in their notes

Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
thanks for the answer o/ Hopefully that helps someone else sometime. Devilrv is right, there needs to be more distinction with some tags. or at the very least, it would be nice if the devs would just make that distinction in their notes
You can request tags to be added https://f95zone.to/forums/features-request.13/, just keep in mind that there is a lot like a lot of work for the mods and Uploaders, and it could take a time

Reactions: Sorreah

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
You can request tags to be added https://f95zone.to/forums/features-request.13/, just keep in mind that there is a lot like a lot of work for the mods and Uploaders, and it could take a time
Did that many many many times. I keep getting the excuse that they aren't adding more tags until they finish overhauling the website. Whenever that is. It seems to be perpetually in "beta", thus no updating tags.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Did that many many many times. I keep getting the excuse that they aren't adding more tags until they finish overhauling the website. Whenever that is. It seems to be perpetually in "beta", thus no updating tags.
I'm no staff member, but been here on this site since 2018 or so, trust them they will do it eventually, specially in the last year there were a lot of improvements in the site design, and tweaks backstage, as I said the staff does it without a remuneration, and they are permanently short, of members mods and uploaders,

Reactions: Devilrv

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Update news for v0.7 :coffee:

Update on V0.7
Hey there Patrons,
Ah, the light at the end of the tunnel!
The last couple of weeks have been hectic for me in the real world. And on top of that my usual coding software refused to accept new text or code for the latest release. Damn!
Many different tries, to no avail, then reaching out to the coding community for ideas. I finally started using a new coding package and it seems to be working. So I am back onto entering all the text and code, formatting it, and running the game to make sure it hasn’t done something else to f*^k me around. I'm pleased to say it’s looking good!
The latest release has many different paths, and one path has the fairy Amber coming to Earth for a night. Depending on your choices, this can involve quite a lot of…well you know! High res version is attached, guys.
P

1687385439350.jpeg

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Can someone tell me, the red choices (using the mod), do they bring bad endings? Or do they lead to lewd choices or anything? I've picked them to see what happens, then scroll back after a couple screens to pick the green one. Just wondering how this mod works. Thanks!

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I figured out about the choices. But now I have an thought. I've just started playing for the first time last night, and I'm now where the MC has sex with the dryad. It has been mentioned a couple times now that travelers apparently have some kind of magical contraceptive that keeps them from getting impregnated or impregnating others. But, I have a feeling that there is something "special" about the keymaster that will make it where he can impregnate them. Just a thought. Be funny to see if that's where the Dev goes with this.

Vastro

Nov 19, 2018
Ya I really wish they had tags for shit like that.

Just Futa doesn't exactly cover it.

Futa on Male, Male on Futa, Futa on Female, Female on Futa(Pegging) and Futa on Futa are all very very distinct kinks.
You're joking right! They won't even break the Futa/Trans into separate tags let alone adding all the ones you've written.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Just curious. Is this game getting close to the end? I just started into V6, and it's already at the point for the Council meeting. I'd think that is quickly getting to the climax. Or does the Dev have more planned between then, and getting a hold of the Null Stone? I'm loving the game. Just, as I said, curious as to the length.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yeah, yeah

Think I will pick this up in due time :coffee:

Incest patch updated to ;)

Secret scenes for The Keymaster up to and including V 0.7

This modification unlocks secret threads and scenes in The Keymaster, which start on the second day and will build over the rest of the game.

By secret, think incest....pretty common in these fantasies but something that Patreon doesn’t approve of, so they are not available in the version released on Patreon.

Most secret scenes only appear if other conditions are also met, such as building the relationship with Eleanor, or finding the way to "improve" your relationship with Jessica.

The 'patched' version features a lot more sexual content with family, so to compensate the 'unpatched' version has lots of opportunities for travel sex that aren't in the patched version. You can play both versions separately to get all the content.

To use this patch you need to replace a file in the game with the enclosed file. If you have not done this before, follow the dot points below (for the PC version at least).
• Right click on the enclosed file "variables.rpy" and select “copy”.
• Then, go to the “game” file in the main Keymaster file you downloaded and right click, then hit “save”.
• A box will come up that asks if you want to replace the existing file. Hit “yes”.

That's all there is to it. Enjoy!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Sirren and rudy007

lilDee

Jan 14, 2020
So, ive been trying and trying to get the mc, Jess and Eli path started but every time i happen to not be able to achieve it...the walkthrough mod isnt much help on that note...how to get the threesome scene (or even jess x Eli scene for that matter...)??

brilliant vn so far regardless but cant seem to get that path started no matter what (got it during v0.4 or 0.5 accidently but havent been able to ever since...)

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
So, ive been trying and trying to get the mc, Jess and Eli path started but every time i happen to not be able to achieve it...the walkthrough mod isnt much help on that note...how to get the threesome scene (or even jess x Eli scene for that matter...)??

brilliant vn so far regardless but cant seem to get that path started no matter what (got it during v0.4 or 0.5 accidently but havent been able to ever since...)
Did you put the stone under Jess's bed? Because that worked for me. I haven't advanced enough to do the threesome, yet. But it seems to be gearing up to it. As Jess has hinted at it a couple times already.

Reactions: lilDee

lilDee

Jan 14, 2020
Did you put the stone under Jess's bed? Because that worked for me. I haven't advanced enough to do the threesome, yet. But it seems to be gearing up to it. As Jess has hinted at it a couple times already.
(y)

tried going through the whole thing a moment later and yup, i think i was messing up on that note every time coz i kept on selecting to not be helpful to Mallory (or 'learning' further) esp where we have to choose b/w spending time with Mal or Ele ... got the option to place the stone in the room as u mentioned this time and all good now! :D

Reactions: Talmadge

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
I know the dev meant for us to do multiple playthroughs of this game to get all the scenes and to experience the story from different angles/perspectives, but I just wished that one of the routes was a harem route I mean it is a harem 'Ish sort of game but it still leaves either Mal or Ele out depending on who you go with not complaining in the slightest just wish that there was a way to have both but eh beggars can't be choosers but still damn good game nonetheless.

lilDee

Jan 14, 2020
A new question for anyone that can verify: is it compulsory to be on Mal's path to be able to get the MC/Jess/Ele threesome? coz so far i cant see any way around that (the only way to get the option to place the stone in one of the sister's room is if im constantly choosing to offer help or offering to stay/comeback,etc) coz of which even if i select all the options to avoid kissing her, i get force locked into fucking her ... nothing against Mal but simply for playthrough reasons.

3.10 star(s) 37 Votes