PatrickJ

Dec 27, 2021
Good to see this getting a few more positive reviews and even an older negative one having a changed, better rating now, but overall I am still honestly pissed that this game has such a low average rating, when I see many games with horrible writing and characterization, often with barely understandable Engrish, get way higher scores, just because they are unrealistic, silly harem games where no sexual stuff apart from women having sex with the MC happens.

And it's fine if you like this kind of games, I just don't like it when you want all games to be like this and write shit about games which don't cater to your specific tastes.
Hi Sir , Great point / statement
One question - Is this only for others or does it applicable to you to ?
If you find so called Harem games where sexual stuffs happens only with MC and girls as silly and unrealistic , why play those and give 1 or 2 or 3 star review seen many atleast 5 to 6 minimum and from my recent memory -
Saw your review of Teacher's Harem where MC / Teacher has a harem ( what a complicated storyline , you couldn't guess it by the game title or overview ) or what did you expect after downloading the game that MC will hold hands with teachers or girls or something like teacher teaching students ? And so is it like I can do it , but others can't or shouldn't do or something .

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
just started playing this. after reading a few of the recent comments about it. i see what people mean about Lucy. even though she is hot as fuck, she is not getting any mc dick. after cock blocking him but not giving him her pussy for whatever reason, yes i am not far into the content here, but going forward, i will refuse any advances from Lucy and hopefully Rose and Mallory will be LI or fwbs soon. not into incest so won't be getting it on with any of the sisters if it is avoidable. back to the game i go..

Reactions: Fckcuckswives

dmmt

May 8, 2020
Playing this game, thru 0.3 so far. Unike 95% of the games out there, the writing in this one is actually quite good. To be honest, I'd watch this as a movie.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fost34

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Does anyone know when the new version will be?
From March 8

Hey people,
I’m way overdue for a general post. Sorry! I’ve been head down and working on the game rather than telling you about it.
Anyway, some good news… I now have around 500 new images. Lots of different scenes involving the MC and his lady friends, and also Eleanor and her various friends. If you’ve encouraged Ellie to get physical with Rose and Lucy, you’ll like V0.7!
And, of course, we’ll have the final part of the story about the Null Stone. Will everything be resolved, or will there be a cliff hanger?! Will everyone come out unscathed? I’m looking forward to telling you when I get this version completed!
All the best guys,

Most of the games have patreon pages, it's easier to go an see for yourself. It's million times faster then ask here and wait for someone to answer you.

Reactions: Udayana

Riversayt

Jan 27, 2023
From March 8

Hey people,
I’m way overdue for a general post. Sorry! I’ve been head down and working on the game rather than telling you about it.
Anyway, some good news… I now have around 500 new images. Lots of different scenes involving the MC and his lady friends, and also Eleanor and her various friends. If you’ve encouraged Ellie to get physical with Rose and Lucy, you’ll like V0.7!
And, of course, we’ll have the final part of the story about the Null Stone. Will everything be resolved, or will there be a cliff hanger?! Will everyone come out unscathed? I’m looking forward to telling you when I get this version completed!
All the best guys,

Most of the games have patreon pages, it's easier to go an see for yourself. It's million times faster then ask here and wait for someone to answer you.
bro, your information is out of date today, March 15, but there is no update)) (( :LOL:

Reactions: rudy007

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
bro, your information is out of date today, March 15, but there is no update)) (( :LOL:

That is the update, the dev doesn't post a whole lot, I doubt you will see any more updates on Patreon until it's closer to being released.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Please try to read again. It's devs last update, you could find it on his patreon page. I didn't saw any release date. I'm not dev of this game, I only check his page from time to time and copy news about it here.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I tried this game for the first time and i tried to like it but one thing i can't stand in visual novels is when the mmc is forced to have sex with other characters so i don't think i'll play this anymore but still i wish the dev luck.

Feb 12, 2021
no choice 1.png no choice 2.png
so apparently it doesn't make any difference what u choose in the 2nd screen? because even when i chose 'decline', to go back to earth n spend the evening with LUCY, Ellie, n Rose, i still wound up with MALLORY as the mc's LI at the end of v0.3?? which means no way to get Lucy as mc's LI unless u DON'T do the Ellie path?? that makes no sense...with Lucy's feelings towards Ellie, shouldn't declining to stay with Mallory wind up with Lucy being the main LI, especially given Ellie's affections towards Lucy? :unsure:

She's a lying bitch so you don't have to treat her well even if the instructions say so...but if you want to see scenes with her and her sister you better not go overboard with the bad choices about her...I don't know...I'll tell you what.
Lucy has a sister? :whistle:

Last edited:

Riversayt

Jan 27, 2023
Lucy = Selfish Bitch

I have to treat her as bad as her lies
She's a lying bitch so you don't have to treat her well even if the instructions say so...but if you want to see scenes with her and her sister you better not go overboard with the bad choices about her...I don't know...I'll tell you what.

Riversayt

Jan 27, 2023
View attachment 2469955 View attachment 2469957
so apparently it doesn't make any difference what u choose in the 2nd screen? because even when i chose 'decline', to go back to earth n spend the evening with LUCY, Ellie, n Rose, i still wound up with MALLORY as the mc's LI at the end of v0.3?? which means no way to get Lucy as mc's LI unless u DON'T do the Ellie path?? that makes no sense...with Lucy's feelings towards Ellie, shouldn't declining to stay with Mallory wind up with Lucy being the main LI, especially given Ellie's affections towards Lucy? :unsure:

Lucy has a sister? :whistle:
no .. I meant the sister of MC .. if you take bad options, then paterite and the scenes where the sister of MC quarrel with Lucy, more precisely, Lucy will wear futanari and give her sister MC ))))

Feb 12, 2021
no .. I meant the sister of MC .. if you take bad options, then paterite and the scenes where the sister of MC quarrel with Lucy, more precisely, Lucy will wear futanari and give her sister MC ))))
u need better translation software, since english is obviously not your first language..."paterite"? "give her sister MC"...does this mean if u choose options of arguing with Lucy, she will have sex with Ellie as a futa?

Exactly there is an option where you allow Lucy to do so and your sister selfexplanatory, you must have this kind of content enabled,
yes, I have this content enabled; but am only halfway thru current game, as i'm about to start v0.4..."allow Lucy to do so and your sister"; again, this does not make grammatical sense; what are u trying to say? the syntax conversion code in these language translation software packs must really be horrible

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
u need better translation software, since english is obviously not your first language..."paterite"? "give her sister MC"...does this mean if u choose options of arguing with Lucy, she will have sex with Ellie as a futa?
Exactly there is an option where you allow Lucy to do so and your sister selfexplanatory, you must have this kind of content enabled,

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
yes, I have this content enabled; but am only halfway thru current game, as i'm about to start v0.4..."allow Lucy to do so and your sister"; again, this does not make grammatical sense; what are u trying to say? the syntax conversion code in these language translation software packs must really be horrible
Apologies for my bad english, No I'm not a native english Speaker, I can offer you maybe Spanish or German per PM and no, no translation software, I am forced to speak a language which is not my native since I'am member of this Forum

Lucy asks you ,(if you have high enough relationship points), if you are ok with her trying to get ahead with your sister.
after a few times where she stays with your sister, while you on quests, your sister will ask you, (if you have enough relationship points) if you are ok with her having intercourse with Lucy.

Last edited:

Prancing Pony

Jul 16, 2021
I tried this game for the first time and i tried to like it but one thing i can't stand in visual novels is when the mmc is forced to have sex with other characters so i don't think i'll play this anymore but still i wish the dev luck.
I’ve played right through a couple times and I’d say there are about fifteen different ways that the MC and his sister can hook up with other characters. Only one is unavoidable, one of the dryads. Is that the one you mean?

If you look past that one case you can play the rest of the game with total control over relationships.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I’ve played right through a couple times and I’d say there are about fifteen different ways that the MC and his sister can hook up with other characters. Only one is unavoidable, one of the dryads. Is that the one you mean?

If you look past that one case you can play the rest of the game with total control over relationships.
Yeah that's the one i meant i know you are also forced to have sex with lucy but i don't mind that scene too much because she is my favourite character. i thought there were more scenes like that i can't remember.

Prancing Pony

Jul 16, 2021
Yeah that's the one i meant i know you are also forced to have sex with lucy but i don't mind that scene too much because she is my favourite character. i thought there were more scenes like that i can't remember.
I like Lucy too, especially after they sort out the magic in her. I don’t get why some players blame her for lying when she only did it because of that magic. Give the girl a break!

Reactions: Udayana

Riversayt

Jan 27, 2023

Yep the names are I and Ptalsa abyesnit wishing that the translation is FUCKING and so translates anything. and as I said before if too many with her choose bad options you will surely lose the opportunity to see scenes where Lucy stations futanari and fucks the sister of MC and it will also affect the further game Senari

Feb 12, 2021
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-keymaster-v0-6-ptypoe.80276/post-10305310

so nobody has an answer for this yet? :cry:

You could try URM, and when the options come up, you might be able to select it in URM, as it works for 99.8% of Ren'Py games.

Universal Ren'Py Mod [1.13.2] (mod any Ren'Py game yourself)
i'm computer illiterate...so instead of doing some fancy-schmancy modding, it's a simple matter of if anyone has played the game n gotten Lucy as the main LI when declining Mallory n choosing Ellie's path? it can't be this hard of a question/issue...

UPDATE: well, I give up; I've tried all 4 branches...Ellie route/stay, Ellie route/decline, travel route/stay, n travel route/decline. So unless there's some secret path in the game I haven't found, there's no way to make Ellie the LI by the end of v0.3; all 4 paths wind up with Mallory :unsure:

FINALLY...so after seeing that it wouldn't be possible for MC to have sex with Lucy, n he was relegated to "the friend zone", i started completely over, n avoided spending ANY time with Mallory when given a choice. as it turns out, the earlier screen grab i posted is NOT the branching choice that leads to determining who will be the main LI, it's THIS ONE (just after having sex with dryad girl n seeing unicorn n frogmen)...
BULLSHIT.png

so why aren't THESE choices in green, like the previous screen grab i posted, since THIS is the choice that determines MC's love interest, n NOT the other one??? MAJOR fuck-up on the w/t

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 37 Votes