yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheKeymaster-0.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Keymaster [v0.7] [Ptypoe]

NOTE: This has the INCEST patch already included and is the fixed one...

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

If you have the old patch and just open variables.rpy with Notepad,
change default secret = 0 to default secret = 1

Last edited:
Aug 12, 2020
A new question for anyone that can verify: is it compulsory to be on Mal's path to be able to get the MC/Jess/Ele threesome? coz so far i cant see any way around that (the only way to get the option to place the stone in one of the sister's room is if im constantly choosing to offer help or offering to stay/comeback,etc) coz of which even if i select all the options to avoid kissing her, i get force locked into fucking her ... nothing against Mal but simply for playthrough reasons.
Until now, unfornatelly I think so.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Incest patch from OP for 0.7 is not working because variable in this patch which should enable incest looks like this default secret = 0 so it is no different from the normal censored version of the game from patreon without incest.
However to enable incest in the game this variable should look like this default secret = 1
Here I attach the repaired patch if anyone needs it.

Toriam78

Mar 4, 2018
I guess I've only hit wrong choices as i did not encounter any family member sceens other than being nice to them. I guess the magical and travelling aspect is the point of this game :)

Reactions: Xoxomex7

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I guess I've only hit wrong choices as i did not encounter any family member sceens other than being nice to them. I guess the magical and travelling aspect is the point of this game :)
If you downloaded the "patch" and applied it, open variables.rpy with notepad and change default secret = 0 to default secret = 1

Toriam78

Mar 4, 2018
Cheers, I missed that setting. Going through it again now, but I guess i have to be mean and exploitative towards Eleanor for this to change there?

Or perhaps loyalty doesnt matter and you pick the content one is into?

Last edited:

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Cheers, I missed that setting. Going through it again now, but I guess i have to be mean and exploitative towards Eleanor for this to change there?

Or perhaps loyalty doesnt matter and you pick the content one is into?
If you want to seduce Ellie, you have to always make the nicest choices (help her, be understanding...).

3.10 star(s) 37 Votes