SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
can i please get a link to download this game from mega?? i don't trust any of the others and older versions of this game were on mega.
Then don't download it then, they are all fine. Everyone else can download it and enjoy with no issues from those links.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
There is a bugfix version coming out, well it's out, so if you want to wait you might want to.

I got some feedback about a bug, which causes a glitch on the final Saturday when you are on the travel path. Easy to fix, but I need to rerelease the game with the extra line of code added in.
Incest patch has been updated again to.

Reactions: xapican and Punto

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Keymaster [v0.7 - BUGFIX] [Ptypoe]

NOTE: Included the devs "updated" incest patch, it's not applied, but included, saves you an extra click :coffee:

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Then don't download it then, they are all fine. Everyone else can download it and enjoy with no issues from those links.
Well, I can't speak for this persons internet speed, but up until almost 9 months ago, my internet was 1.65mbs. The only thing I could get to download games WAS Mega. Maybe his or hers is the same way? You shouldn't judge people without knowing the full story.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Well, I can't speak for this persons internet speed, but up until almost 9 months ago, my internet was 1.65mbs. The only thing I could get to download games WAS Mega. Maybe his or hers is the same way? You shouldn't judge people without knowing the full story.
I had worse internet than you for the last 10 years (it took me hours to download a GB) and only recently got fiber, I could still download from almost any source without a VPN. And in this day in age, you should be running a VPN especially if you are around places like this.

And I'm sure the only reason they do that is because of resume support which all the other file hosts have to....

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I have played twice and i can't seem to get the sisters to kiss
I know you have to put some stone under the sisters bed But I didn't even get that option
I'm a little lost tbh

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
I have played twice and i can't seem to get the sisters to kiss
I know you have to put some stone under the sisters bed But I didn't even get that option
I'm a little lost tbh
Maybe you didn't progress far enough in the main quest, at some point you find the stone and can put it under Jessica's bed. If I remember well it's useless to put it under Ellie's bed, you only have to seduce her by being the kindest brother in the world :)

Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Maybe you didn't progress far enough in the main quest, at some point you find the stone and can put it under Jessica's bed. If I remember well it's useless to put it under Ellie's bed, you only have to seduce her by being the kindest brother in the world :)
Hmm i'll try again but I'm pretty sure I got to the end of the update

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
Hmm i'll try again but I'm pretty sure I got to the end of the update
The option to put the stone under Jessica's bed isn't new. It's from at least three updates ago, so if you aren't seeing the option, you might have to go back quite a bit to figure out what you missed. Iirc, because you can only use it on her once per week, it takes 2-3 weeks of putting the stone under Jessica's bed before you get to do anything with her, and another 2-3 weeks of putting it there to get anything with both sisters at the same time.

Reactions: xapican and Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
The option to put the stone under Jessica's bed isn't new. It's from at least three updates ago, so if you aren't seeing the option, you might have to go back quite a bit to figure out what you missed. Iirc, because you can only use it on her once per week, it takes 2-3 weeks of putting the stone under Jessica's bed before you get to do anything with her, and another 2-3 weeks of putting it there to get anything with both sisters at the same time.
Thank you for the help :)

Reactions: someyoungguy

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Hey Ripson, did you give up on this game? Just curious, as Estrada seems to have been updating it for you. I love your work, and would love to see you return to this one. If no, we understand.

Last edited:

hds666

Feb 6, 2020
Updated Ripson's walkthrough to be compatibel with 0.7
I did not update the gallery, I'm sorry I just don't have the time.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

I updated the gallery part of the mod with the v0.6 and v0.7 content (43 scenes added :KEK:). After installing the mod, overwrite the gallery.rpy and gallerylabels.rpy included in the zip attached to this post. I'll coordinate with estrada777 to make the gallery independent of the walkthrough for the next release.

Updated the gallery in estrada777's mod with 0.8 content (11 scenes added). I don't have the time right now to separate the gallery from the walkthrough. (quite busy IRL)

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.7 + IC + WT/Partial Gallery by Me and Ripson

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega

Size 697 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: Gametimer
3.10 star(s) 37 Votes