• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
Apparently again, one game ruined by bringing too many dicks and fucking other people in front of the player. Strange thing when dev can't put these things right at the beginning of the game to avoidable. Yes, and there was an NTR tag there. Can’t even get started because it’s so annoying already just reading the forum. Now, there is no talk of skipping, because it doesn’t fix the situation at all.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I'm disappointed no one had the conversation with ptypoe about Skippable vs Avoidable. Now we have skippable sex that still happens... Then I wonder: "what's the point?"

I don't understand the intention... You are so in love with the girls having sex with others SOOOO much, that it's worth more than the audience of your story? Why even open up a Romance/Harem tagged game if your girls are already and will ALWAYS get together with another dude/person? Then again, I don't see those tags, maybe they were removed, or maybe I had the delusion. Still, I think I'm done giving my thoughts for now.

I recall the Dev intended to reply back to me, but never did. Oh well, at the end of the day, it's their game. Maybe my advice was bad, but regardless, it doesn't seem as if there is any romance in this game.

From what the Dev says, this game won't be "boring." It'll be exciting because the Love Interests are gonna be taking two guys at a time because this game is progressive. Screw archetypes and carefully balanced audience sensibilities for those genres! I repeat: this is NOT boring.

Whatever, I'm getting nowhere. I came here positive and ended as deflated as a last years parade floats: deflated, forgotten and weathered by Covid 19. I wish you luck Dev, you gonna need it.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Multiple protagonist and NTR I'm guessing it's avoidable since your playing more that one character and making there choices for them don't get me wrong it looks pretty good, but not my cup of tea when you miss out on some content.
My understanding is that the Dev really wants the girls to be with others. You can skip the scenes, but you can't prevent what happens in them.

Your sister fucks a dude. Well, she's gonna fuck the dude, no question, you just don't have to see it.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
the next interessting VN that goes lost to NTR.....sad - but better allways read the forums so you dont lose lifetime in vn´s that go ntr....bleah.....i know everyone has his own kinks but i will never get what there is to watch or know your girls aren´t yours and fuck with others....mine is mine and yours is also mine......

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Unfortunately it is a very common mistake that devs make. They start a game, they put ntr trying to hide it with any excuse. When this does not work they make it jump, believing that with that people will play it again. Do they not know the difference between skippable and avoidable? People who have complained / gone do not want it to be able to jump, what is asked is that it be avoidable. I repeat avoidable

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So everything aside, Lucy might be one of the worst characters Ive ever had the displeasure of following in a game. And her forced scenes only make it worse. It feels like shes on screen more then the actual MC. In my run through she has like 5 sex scenes or something while the MC has a single pathetic scene. She has boinked most of the female cast while the MC does nothing. To top it off shes not even a well made character, her moral dilemma about fucking LITERALLY everything that moves but the MC is some pepega writing. Oh also its not just Lucy, Rose fucks other people more then even thinking about the MC as well.

ptypoe likes to keep talking about this "Sex equality" while at the same time not even adhering to his own concept. This game is bad, and needs Female protag and Futa tag.

Last edited:

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
So everything aside, Lucy might be one of the worst characters Ive ever had the displeasure of following in a game. And her forced scenes only make it worse. It feels like shes on screen more then the actual MC. In my run through she has like 6 sex scenes or nothing while the MC has a single pathetic scene. She has boinked most of the female cast while the MC does nothing. To top it off shes not even a well made character, her moral dilemma about fucking LITERALLY everything that moves but the MC is some pepega writing. Oh also its not just Lucy, Rose fucks other people more then even thinking about the MC as well.

ptypoe likes to keep talking about this "Sex equality" while at the same time not even adhering to his own concept. This game is bad, and needs Female protag and Futa tag.
So... It is a steaming pile of shit then. I was waiting more comments to try it after the shitstorm of the first release. If it were actually "sex equality" the MC should have already had 6 sex scenes at the minimum by this update. Thank you for your warning and sorry for your lost time. :ROFLMAO:

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So... It is a steaming pile of shit then. I was waiting more comments to try it after the shitstorm of the first release. If it were actually "sex equality" the MC should have already had 6 sex scenes at the minimum by this update. Thank you for your warning and sorry for your lost time. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah I mean the vibes I got from playing this game is that Lucy is the actual MC. Whatever the person you name in the beginning is, its not the MC. Because theres SO many chances the writer could have wrote in a sex scene for the person you name in the beginning, but nope, rando sex scene between one of the main girls and a cat dude.

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
This is a fully fledged NTR game and I have no idea how you missed adding an NTR tag to this but managed to put this info into the game(screenshot) so people will know that they dont want to play...AFTER they have wasted time and bandwidth downloading it. This info page should have 100% been posted here.
Its got the tag, also dont write a 1 star review just based on missing tags, use the report tool on the OP. Thats just gonna make the mods mad

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
Tried v0.2.

I got to say, dev is making an effort to try to get people to believe in his free sexuality world of magic. Issue being... MC is confirmed a beta and in such an openly sexual world, this means everyone is banging with him getting the least. The game has like a number of sex scenes and only one is MC's. Even then that scene was sort of with the vibe its a bone thrown to MC. Sis is also being slowly corrupted by a sex fairy so i guess soon she will be independent enough to fuck with other men as part of normal behaviour in dev's world. Even Lucy using futa magic sees more action than "MC" much less as a slut or lezzing out...

As this is a KN, I would advise to remove the term MC and just remake him as one of the clearly many other protags. That way people won't keep feeling like dev is just piling on the NTR. I mean lets be honest here, with the premise and backstory the dev made up, skipping those scenes of sex without MC is like totally 75% of the game....

One last point, it might be me but i just can't seem to think of any of the characters as likeable, including MC... the story made it such that the potential "LIs" or side chicks rather have sex with anyone else but MC. Its not just Lucy... when the fairies wanna recharge magic even with MC there, they rather go look for beastcocks... and MC happily goes with the flow... he doesn't even try to attempt for a threesome.. just watches like a beta...

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Is the story worth playing even with NTR? Also what kind of NTR are we talking about? Is it sharing or straight up someone stealing the girls?

3.10 star(s) 37 Votes