RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Is the story worth playing even with NTR? Also what kind of NTR are we talking about? Is it sharing or straight up someone stealing the girls?
Its more like LI's fuck other guys and girls and the MC himself doesn't even really care, or react at all. Not really NTR or sharing, more along the lines of boring Voyeurism IMO.

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Its more like LI's fuck other guys and girls and the MC himself doesn't even really care, or react at all. Not really NTR or sharing, more along the lines of boring Voyeurism IMO.
Appreciate man, This will be a pass as I can handle some NTR in a game such as Sharing/Swinging as long as my characters still love each other. But Voyeurism and stealing are not my thing.

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
How can the level of the game drop so much from the previous one. Naughty Magic was a hell of a good game, but now this new one has been defecated across and still fart on top of it. Here is a good example of how wrong choices ruin the whole game. If the level stays here, then Ptypoe can you avoidable your game? So that no one can play and ruin their day. :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop:

stewscotia

Jun 4, 2018
So far one scene for the MC, while the other girls in the story are getting more action than he is, how lame. And the so called girl he likes is keeping other girls from him even tho she wants nothing to do with him? What a crap story. She has no right to be jeleous of others when she herself dont want that with him. What a twat, especially when shes screwing anything that has legs. Ill avoid this one update wise.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
This thing is probably unintentional, but it's the most brilliant/hilarious NTR I've seen here.
So you have this obvious main love interest/fairy girl that MC likes and that likes to screw anything that walks on two legs. And she obviously likes him as well, having all these "thoughts" and feelings about him.
And while she's screwing around and plans to even go after your sweet, little sister, she's preventing other girls to have sex with you, telling them you have a "damaged penis". :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
It's funny to see how many people (probably deliberately) misunderstand the "equal sexual rights" thing. No, it doesn't mean that the MC and all other characters get an equal amount of sex scenes each update! It means both the men and the women in the story are allowed to fuck around. Personally, I'm all for that. Much more realistic in my view than the games where the girls straight up say "I will never fuck another guy (nor have I before) but you can fuck all the girls you want". Talk about immersion-breaking!

And same thing here that we see on the forums of many other NTR/"NTR" games: people saying they hate that, that they will delete and ignore the game, and then still come back, pretty much posting the same kind of stuff. I guess still in an effort to have the dev change the game according to their personal preferences. Sorry, I meant "to help the dev make a better game"! :rolleyes:

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
It's funny to see how many people (probably deliberately) misunderstand the "equal sexual rights" thing. No, it doesn't mean that the MC and all other characters get an equal amount of sex scenes each update! It means everyone but MC gets to fuck around! Even the, yes, LI who sorts of lowkey loves/likes MC. She rather use futa magic and fuck around and even has plans for MC's sis but yes, she is in love, sorta, with the Keymaster and prefers to secretly cockblock him... oh my what immersion... Moreover the females in this game use fucking as a tool to get information, to recharge magic and what not but all the while deliberately choosing not to fuck MC?... lol and my fav immersion is that MC remains passively watching or totally unaware of what the fuck is going on.

I get that Dev wants to build some sort of magic equal sexual rights fantasy world. But his own story breaks immersion when the sorta LIs first instincts is to fuck everything around them except for MC. I am sorta on the fence on this game not being NTR in the conventional sense but god damn that Lucy and her "romantic" thoughts of MC just fuck it all up given her actions and her thoughts are all out of whack...

Lastly tags also be missing like Furry and Futa.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
How much NTR ? is it avoidable ?
There is essentially no NTR in this. The only thing getting anywhere close to NTR is Lucy's magically-compelled jealousy regarding Tom, and her lies inspired by that. Since in the Keymaster universe magic and sex are closely connected, having casual sex is common in the magical world; and we can see it happening between various characters if we so chose. There is one relationship where it is not completely absurd to wish for some exclusivity, namely the one with Ellie. If the player so decides, Ellie will be receptive to Rose hitting on her. Tom will be happy about this. This could be seen as sharing, I suppose.

Mr. Harper

Feb 25, 2020
Meh... even if it's avoidable, non Ntr fans are still hesitant to play this game, just look at 50% or 75% of the content in this game not for MC :LUL:

Frideno

Nov 6, 2016
Yeah, it i don't really see it as NTR as i personally don't like Lucy at all and will most likely only come back if i find out you can reject her later. The only real LI in my opinion so far has been Ellie. Even if Lucy, Mallory or Rose should be seen as such.

Reactions: Sirren

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
This game just feels totally upside down, there's a male "main character" but basicly he is a minor character in a female main character story, personally i think the story would make alot more sense if MC was changed to Lucy as female protagonist...

Playing the male protagonist i just get some flavor choices but so far nothing that even suggests i have any influence on events.
Reading the thoughts of npc's actually makes me wonder who are the antagonists in this story...
Nevertheless the story is pretty clear the MC admires Lucy and Mallory in an almost obsessive manner...

It's clear the dev really enjoys the story around Lucy but he does not succeed in involving the player from this point of view, equal rights for female characters sounds nice but there's nothing equal here, it's the Lucy show....

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
I think a lot of people are blowing this whole NTR thing way out of proportion... the VN includes the Multiple Protagonist tag, so when Lucy (one of the Protagonists) has to
I see that as her role-playing a James [Jane] Bond role while trying to
No biggie... it fact I think, especially during my first play-through, that it's exciting as things could go side-ways. Gets my blessing as I feel it adds story depth and emotional ambiguity that keeps us all on our toes!

And in my eyes, as Lucy at that point is the MC, there is no real NTR. I think a lot of the problems that people may have with this is that they get transfixed on the male MC and have a lack of flexibility or willingness to role-play multiple MCs, especially those of a different gender or sexual orientation.

EDIT... this is quickly becoming one of my favourite VNs beceause of the great story and the Multiple Protagonists and how, so far, it works really well.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 37 Votes