ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
The only way I could see this turn into something good if it took a sharp turn for ( male) MC corruption/femdom path: he gets a taste for power, and makes all the girls go nuts for him. From Kotaku writer to a fucking Skeletor.
I usually don't like asshole MCs but it would work way better here.

zandalari

May 4, 2019
This game low key pisses me off. I can understand all the separate elements of the game: magical world, sex fueled travel magic, "equal" sexy times with all that entails and so on. Unfortunately there is not enough character to hold it all together. With 2 characters vying for the title of MC I don't know where the dev is going with this.

The actual MC is kind of just there, coasting by on the waves made by everyone else. He's fine with whatever, dude is just happy to be there. Which would be fine if his importance wasn't completely overpowered by Lucy's presence, who is just unlikable. There were 2 screens that made me laugh out loud, where she has an inner monologue about how much she wants to be with the MC, but the thought of fucking him makes her feel disgusted. The result? She will cockblock him at any turn while being the town bicycle herself. Is she the antagonist? Fuck the stone and the plot bullshit, she has salted the MC more than any of the "villains". To add insult to injury, she gets more scenes than anyone else, especially the MC.

Now we have some possible hints that "magic is making her be like that" but I'm calling weak shit excuse on that. That's just bad writing. Being the way she is right now, I don't understand why Lucy exists in the game.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Well tried this and it's not for me, too much non-chalant sex for everyone else but the MC, need to have sex to travel???? what nonscence - too bad the premise of the story could be good, but now we have to put up with ntr sex everywhere and lesbian sex as well, and we have to sit back and watch our little sister being corrupted by a fairy
TRASH

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
Hah hah rarely sees that the game is knocked to the ground so effectively. Luckily, I didn’t even try this game, but reading this forum gave a pretty clear picture of this shit. I wouldn’t be surprised at all if the point of this game would get an abandoned tag in that title. What I read would have been a hell of a good Harem game, but dev doesn't realize it. What the hell for it came a couple of good games and then a dive into the mud. If dev still wants to rise from this swamp, it will have to rewrite almost the entire game. If it doesn’t start right away it’s pointless to do it later. The two parts are still reasonably easy to rewrite, but dev needs to learn to listen to the forum so it doesn’t step into mine again. This is already dead at birth.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Hah hah rarely sees that the game is knocked to the ground so effectively. Luckily, I didn’t even try this game, but reading this forum gave a pretty clear picture of this shit. I wouldn’t be surprised at all if the point of this game would get an abandoned tag in that title. What I read would have been a hell of a good Harem game, but dev doesn't realize it. What the hell for it came a couple of good games and then a dive into the mud. If dev still wants to rise from this swamp, it will have to rewrite almost the entire game. If it doesn’t start right away it’s pointless to do it later. The two parts are still reasonably easy to rewrite, but dev needs to learn to listen to the forum so it doesn’t step into mine again. This is already dead at birth.
I'm sure the dev will give the opinion of someone who didn't even try the game all due consideration... There are definitely shit and worthless games out there, but this is not one of them, it is just not for you. But I notice a lot of rabid harem-only fans have problems making that distinction.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Being the way she is right now, I don't understand why Lucy exists in the game.
I'd say the question is why male main character exists in this game.

Writing in this game makes me feel like the dev adores Lucys character and is only interested in her "conquests" and story lines. Male protag(along with sisters for incest shenanigans) is just a low effort attempt to attract more audience since story based games with female protags tend to be less popular.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
I'd say the question is why male main character exists in this game.

Writing in this game makes me feel like the dev adores Lucys character and is only interested in her "conquests" and story lines. Male protag(along with sisters for incest shenanigans) is just a low effort attempt to attract more audience since story based games with female protags tend to be less popular.
I think the idea of the dev is to do a slow burn with the MC's relationships (Ellie doesn't mind the kisses anymore, Lucy obviously is attracted to him but struggles with that, and the only reason Rose hasn't jumped his bones already is Lucy's lie) and use Lucy to keep the players happy with sex scenes in the meantime. Works for me, but not for those with that weird only-the-MC-should-have-sex hang-up ;)

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Lol the mc gets sex once

And the rest fuck like rabits

And wth Every women in the game is screwing someone else

Even the little sister gets corrupted

Hope at least the older sister stays faithfull to the mc

Caus almost every other female i seen i dont wanna pursue anymore since they already been too busy fucking others

Last edited:

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I think the idea of the dev is to do a slow burn with the MC's relationships (Ellie doesn't mind the kisses anymore, Lucy obviously is attracted to him but struggles with that, and the only reason Rose hasn't jumped his bones already is Lucy's lie) and use Lucy to keep the players happy with sex scenes in the meantime. Works for me, but not for those with that weird only-the-MC-should-have-sex hang-up ;)
Well damn first thing to fix this would be to let the fucking mc have sex and stop cock blocking him at ever turn and having a girl trying to take his girls.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Just pathetic really the mc is a beta person doesnt care what happends to the girls ... doubt even if he knew he wouldnt even care

And all the other Love interests in the game cuckolding you already from the get go

So we only left with one possible Li for the mc that doesnt fuck around on him

Also wtf is happening with the sex scenes ... The mc only gets one were the rest gets so many

This should have been a female protag only game

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Just pathetic really the mc is a beta person doesnt care what happends to the girls ... doubt even if he knew he wouldnt even care

And all the other Love interests in the game cuckolding you already from the get go

So we only left with one possible Li for the mc that doesnt fuck around on him

Also wtf is happening with the sex scenes ... The mc only gets one were the rest gets so many

This should have been a female protag only game
joking. been a long time since i've seen you around.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Glad to see one sane person posting on this thread.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
this is annoying the fuck out of me.

if secret == 1:
if RPE > 22:
if esex == 0:
menu:

BUT! it never shows the damned menu?!?
wtf??
all those variables are set like so and it's as if it's just jumping over that line in the script and he goes to bed wtf??
even if i set esex=1 it still jumps over it as if it's not there.

edit: sorry apparently i'm dumb, rpe had to be over 22.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 37 Votes