kalvagore

Aug 24, 2019
this game better have the mc hook up cuss so far the mc is the only one not having sex ,you should tag this NTR only content

nm finally!!!!!! the main character gets some took forever though

Last edited:

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
So interesting plot so far that ties to Ptypoe's earlier VN "The Carnalorian". This one needs serious debugging for the script names. There are several instances when you get the name tags scrambled in the dialogues. The Lady Sirenne as Futa I would prefer to be otherwise, but it seems the Developer is trying to check off several kink tags on the list. At least the scenes are skippable. I see many complaints about the M/C getting cockblocked by Lucy, but while I think the lie she told is cliche and comical it is obvious that it ties to the plot. Maybe the M/C needs to only unite with Lucy as the Keymaster and Lucy has some compulsion magic cast on her to prevent that happening? My opinion is just to wait and see how the plot unfolds. It's obvious that this is not a tale that involves the M/C shagging everything with a cunt and claiming them for his exclusivity. For one, Lucy is part Fairy and Rose is full Fairy. It's their nature to be promiscuous. I don't see any NTR here unless a rival enters to steal Ellie away as an LI.

Last edited:

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
with the walkthrough are red dialogue choices bad or something
It seems you get positive relationship points for green responses and I'm guessing negative points for red. I was confused too when the first red choice came up for the sister. I went for it then later backtracked after I finally got to the first threshold in their relationship. You hit the second threshold just before the end of the update. Some of the green responses to me seemed the weaker ones. For instance when Lady Mallory speaks to the M/C about research near the end of the update I personally would've chosen to joke with her instead of saying that the M/C feels inadequate to do research.

Muhdik007

Oct 6, 2020
Meh. bad story, cliche, the is MC too soft, naive, the girls are sluts not a single one of them are loyal or waifuable, the choices are very limited, no seperate route for the romance enjoyers mixed route is never great for a game,.

the render is great and that took some effort.

1/10 would not play again

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
I tried to give this another go... but I just can't. I can't play knowing that one of the LIs is going to fuck another dude. I just can't do it. I know you can avoid watching the scenes now apparently, but knowing about it means I react differently to those characters. I know a lot of people love this stuff and I am sure will enjoy this VN, but I tried twice now and I am guessing, as much as I enjoy the story I have done... it's just not for me.
Best of luck Ptypoe

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I tried to give this another go... but I just can't. I can't play knowing that one of the LIs is going to fuck another dude. I just can't do it. I know you can avoid watching the scenes now apparently, but knowing about it means I react differently to those characters. I know a lot of people love this stuff and I am sure will enjoy this VN, but I tried twice now and I am guessing, as much as I enjoy the story I have done... it's just not for me.
Best of luck Ptypoe
You cant avoid those scenes only skip them I belive

Reactions: BTLD

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
You cant avoid those scenes only skip them I belive
I know, that's why I said avoid watching the scenes. I know the scenes themselves are not avoidable, but people can avoid (or skip) watching them. However, for me, KNOWING the scene is still happening is as bad as watching. It's just how I'm wired. It's like if a girlfriend/boyfriend cheats on you and you only know about it, but didn't see it... it still happened. That's how my brain is wired. So I still wish luck to the Dev... but sadly, I won't be able to play this.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I see a whole lot of comments much like my own. Dev wont have many actually interested in playing before long. I would not be surprised to either see a complete rewrite or just plain old abandoned tag at this rate. Better yet remove the mc as a protagonist and switch it to the little bitch trying to cokcblock him and take his girls. she is the only one getting anything out of this game and thats what I think is pissing off everyone because you can skip but not stop her and not many people like that bullshit. Mc needs to be a man and knock her the fuck down at the start. he should be doing the cokcblocking otherwise he is just a cuck.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
I see a whole lot of comments much like my own. Dev wont have many actually interested in playing before long. I would not be surprised to either see a complete rewrite or just plain old abandoned tag at this rate. Better yet remove the mc as a protagonist and switch it to the little bitch trying to cokcblock him and take his girls. she is the only one getting anything out of this game and thats what I think is pissing off everyone because you can skip but not stop her and not many people like that bullshit. Mc needs to be a man and knock her the fuck down at the start. he should be doing the cokcblocking otherwise he is just a cuck.
Well, without the full rewrite, I could see this as something salvageable by going into a couple of routes:

Story/"prophecy" as it is going currently:

A) Submissive Mc/Full NTR
B) Submissive Mc/Only relationship with Ellie ( avoidable NTR), or any other characters ( non avoidable NTR)

Player takes power for himself:

C) Dominant Mc/Loving Relationship with any or all other characters, no NTR
D) Dominant Mc/Femdom&Harem, no NTR

The way it is going on currently, is just poorly thought out and plain annoying. MC is beta/passive simp ( no matter what you do), who wants to get it on with all female characters, and by the time he gets the chance, they have all fucked with all the furries, orcs/whatever, and with one another, dozen times over.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Why spend time/energy on complaining about a game that isn't for you? Almost every game here adheres to a "female characters may only have sex with the male MC, or with other female characters under direction of the male MC" mindset. If you can't enjoy any deviation from that, play literally anything but this -- and leave this game to those of us who appreciate some variety.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
This board is for people to air their ideas/frustrations/comments about a game. Many are not supporters, but might be considered potential supporters. Even if they are not, this is the place to air your opinions. The only thing I hate are the people who just absolutely shit on a devs work. Calling it lazy, unoriginal, etc, when they themselves do nothing along these lines.

That said, there is room for criticism, and this game has many aspects that could use review/discussion. In my mind (and my opinion is worth what it costs to read ($0)) there are a few places that could be tweaked/tightened without killing the dev's vision. The ideas of ZagorTeNay above are well-thought out and very workable, but it might not fit the Dev's vision. The dev likes the idea of lots of strings-free sex, and has run down that path. The two areas he could plus-up without killing his main vision are the MC and Lucy. The MC is a cipher, with very little in the way of personality or really anything that makes him interesting. If he does have something to offer (other than being the MacGuffin holder), the dev might want to get that plot thread rolling soon. Bottom line, MC is weak.

Lucy is an awful character thus far. Yes, I get the casual sex for intel (and other reasons), but it is her relationship with the MC that is thus far infuriating. She is a mess, at once cool and bitchy to the MC, her attitude turning on a dime. Efforts to explain this as a byproduct of being half-fairy, or him being the keymaster fall flat. Her active cock-blocking of the MC, again with no good justification, rounds out her unsavory nature. The Dev for Second Girls Happiness ran into a world of grief because he unwittingly made the characters unlikable at the start, and while he did recover eventually, the damage was done. The same thing is happening here, as I find Lucy increasingly repellent.

Otherwise, the game has a ton of world building and great renders. I wish the dev all the best. I will not be offended if he takes none of my advice; he is the creative here, and is building a game that suits his vision. Good luck, I really do hope for the best.

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
Sir, you are the voice of voices :love: download.jpg

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Here's my WT & Gallery Mod for The Keymaster v0.2

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Workupload
Broken:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No problem without any patch or mod, no problem with incest patch, but as soon as this mod is unpacked, the game does not start anymore.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Why spend time/energy on complaining about a game that isn't for you? Almost every game here adheres to a "female characters may only have sex with the male MC, or with other female characters under direction of the male MC" mindset. If you can't enjoy any deviation from that, play literally anything but this -- and leave this game to those of us who appreciate some variety.

Way to get that reaction score up lol

3.10 star(s) 37 Votes