PofB

Mar 24, 2021
To anyone worried about the circumstances surrounding the MC and the "Best Friend" character...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Took me a few tries to figure out how to use the Spoiler tag. Convenient button.

Reactions: hentai charley

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
No idea if the dev reads this forum, but I'm going to post a few thoughts here. I'm sure that many of them have been said already. It's in my opinion too early for a review, but I'd probably give it 3 stars at this point, maybe 2.
  • The dialogues being labelled with the wrong person or with the narrator is a serious problem. It's especially bad in the morning scene when all of Rose's dialogue is labelled as Eleanor's in part 2, but there are still issues with this in part 1 as well. Of course, you can figure out who should be the speaker in just about every case, but it's still sloppy presentation to have the problem this often.
  • Some of the options could do with a clearer description. At some point Eleanor asks you to join in with an activity and there is the option to "negotiate". This results in the MC bitching to get her to do extra chores. A description "try to get her to do more chores" would be better, because it warns the player that this choice is stupidly manipulative.
  • Sleep molesting. Why add sleep molesting? You've managed to write an incest plot where the MC's actions are relatively wholesome, but then you throw in the usual trope in incest games. Even worse is that it contributes a point to the relationship with Eleanor at the one time when it is avoidable, and that it is unavoidable at the second time. It's really too bad, because a lot of the interactions between the MC and Eleanor are rather cute.
  • The MC sometimes has an insane wicked gurn. Maybe that's intentional because it usually shows up during the sleep molesting scenes, but it's also there if you don't do the sleep molesting. Or maybe it's Keystone magic.
  • The way Rose grooms Eleanor is a bit fast-paced and aggressive and comes across as creepy at first. It's a bit weird that such a timid girl goes along with all that.
  • Also, many of Eleanor's mental dialogues during the undressing scenes with Rose don't make sense. She agrees to undress with Rose present because she thinks it would be impolite to ask her to leave for a minute. Sorry? If you happen to know a culture where refusing to undress in front of a guest you've only known for a few days is considered rude, please let me know... I'm asking for a friend.
  • Mallory's thought that she might be too ancient for the MC when you're on her path is also a little strange. She's had sex with Lucy either a few days or just a week earlier, who's the same age. If she is insecure because of the magic of the Keystone, it would be better to use a more plausible concern that she might have.
  • Many of the right choices to advance paths are on the simpy side. That the ones on the Eleanor path involve a lot of hugging is reasonable because they help build a more intimate bond, but there's nothing wrong with allowing some assertive but not nasty options.
That said, I have to say I really like the overall story, the setting and the characters, even Lucy who many here hate. I'm curious whether the prophecy really means what all and also whether the spying plan will work out as planned. I also wonder what the grandmother really knew about magic and the Keystone, considering that it made the MC want to fuck his sisters. The way in which multiple character's thoughts are has been done nicely, usually I am not a fan of this habit, but in this game it is often used to build up tension instead of killing any tension when it has barely popped up. The magic of the Keystone is doing a lot of work, but I don't think it's jarring yet.

I think the NTR tag here is ridiculous. The MC isn't in a committed sexual relationship with anybody yet. Nobody is cheating on him. He also seems close to impervious to jealousy, if anything he seems eager for Rose to get with Eleanor. So he doesn't seem to get any "NTR vibe" either.

If anyone gets NTR'd here, it's Lucy, who does feel jealousy about the possibility that the MC gets sex, tries to cockblock him and still gets cucked by a dryad. It really is hilarious that the anti-NTR crowd hate her so much, because she epitomises so many of the same impulses, with her trying to dictate the MC's sex life before there is any committed relationship between the two. If that was the dev's intention, great job.

Disclaimer 1: I personally really dislike actual NTR.
Disclaimer 2: Facepalm reactions will, for the convenience of all involved, be counted as admissions that the reacting user is secretly an NTR-loving cuck.

Last edited:

PofB

Mar 24, 2021
No idea if the dev reads this forum, but I'm going to post a few thoughts here. I'm sure that many of them have been said already. It's in my opinion too early for a review, but I'd probably give it 3 stars at this point, maybe 2.
  • The dialogues being labelled with the wrong person or with the narrator is a serious problem. It's especially bad in the morning scene when all of Rose's dialogue is labelled as Eleanor's in part 2, but there are still issues with this in part 1 as well. Of course, you can figure out who should be the speaker in just about every case, but it's still sloppy presentation to have the problem this often.
  • Some of the options could do with a clearer description. At some point Eleanor asks you to join in with an activity and there is the option to "negotiate". This results in the MC bitching to get her to do extra chores. A description "try to get her to do more chores" would be better, because it warns the player that this choice is stupidly manipulative.
  • Sleep molesting. Why add sleep molesting? You've managed to write an incest plot where the MC's actions are relatively wholesome, but then you throw in the usual trope in incest games. Even worse is that it contributes a point to the relationship with Eleanor at the one time when it is avoidable, and that it is unavoidable at the second time. It's really too bad, because a lot of the interactions between the MC and Eleanor are rather cute.
  • The MC sometimes has an insane wicked gurn. Maybe that's intentional because it usually shows up during the sleep molesting scenes, but it's also there if you don't do the sleep molesting. Or maybe it's Keystone magic.
  • The way Rose grooms Eleanor is a bit fast-paced and aggressive and comes across as creepy at first. It's a bit weird that such a timid girl goes along with all that.
  • Also, many of Eleanor's mental dialogues during the undressing scenes with Rose don't make sense. She agrees to undress with Rose present because she thinks it would be impolite to ask her to leave for a minute. Sorry? If you happen to know a culture where refusing to undress in front of a guest you've only known for a few days is considered rude, please let me know... I'm asking for a friend.
  • Mallory's thought that she might be too ancient for the MC when you're on her path is also a little strange. She's had sex with Lucy either a few days or just a week earlier, who's the same age. If she is insecure because of the magic of the Keystone, it would be better to use a more plausible concern that she might have.
  • Many of the right choices to advance paths are on the simpy side. That the ones on the Eleanor path involve a lot of hugging is reasonable because they help build a more intimate bond, but there's nothing wrong with allowing some assertive but not nasty options.
That said, I have to say I really like the overall story, the setting and the characters, even Lucy whom many here hate. I'm curious whether the prophecy really means what all and also whether the spying plan will work out as planned. I also wonder what the grandmother really knew about magic and the Keystone, considering that it made the MC want to fuck his sisters. The way in which multiple character's thoughts are has been done nicely, usually I am not a fan of this habit, but in this game it is often used to build up tension instead of killing any tension when it has barely popped up. The magic of the Keystone is doing a lot of work, but I don't think it's jarring yet.

I think the NTR tag here is ridiculous. The MC isn't in a committed sexual relationship with anybody yet. Nobody is cheating on him. He also seems close to impervious to jealousy, if anything he seems eager for Rose to get with Eleanor. So he doesn't seem to get any "NTR vibe" either.

If anyone gets NTR'd here, it's Lucy, who does feel jealousy about the possibility that the MC gets sex, tries to cockblock him and still gets cucked by a dryad. It really is hilarious that the anti-NTR crowd hate her so much, because she epitomises so many of the same impulses, with her trying to the MC's sex life before there is any committed relationship between the two. If that was the dev's intention, great job.

Disclaimer 2: Facepalm reactions will count as admissions that the reacting user is secretly an NTR-loving cuck.
While I believe that NTR themes can be expressed even if the character getting NTR'd isn't in an actual relationship or being cheated on, you raise a good point about the main character being pretty chill about everything.
I sort of hope the Dev keeps these themes, since sometimes hardcore NTR can be hard for me to enjoy personally. This plot seems more "benignly sexually liberated" than anything netorare, if that makes sense.
Also,

altmas66

May 4, 2020
Such a stupid game...to sad! I have never see an MC be so secondary in a VN before...You Dev shoul warned us of the sex content in tags...I do not now is this is NTR but they all are having sex at the mc cost and hi is the most cuckold shit i have seen in a lot of time ...man...I am so disappointed here...someone kill Lucy

PofB

Mar 24, 2021
Such a stupid game...to sad! I have never see an MC be so secondary in a VN before...You Dev shoul warned us of the sex content in tags...I do not now is this is NTR but they all are having sex at the mc cost and hi is the most cuckold shit i have seen in a lot of time ...man...I am so disappointed here...someone kill Lucy
If it matters to you, the best friend character

• Angry
Reactions: GeovaniGre

PofB

Mar 24, 2021
I love the logic that lets you use best friend,and cock blocking,in the same sentence,while describing the same person. Lucy is a female Eric.
I'm just going off of the plot of the game, It's not my personal idea of what a friend would be. I didn't write or make this game.

• Angry
Reactions: GeovaniGre

illuminati09

Aug 14, 2021
Yeah same thoughts, First that Lucy fucks everyone but not the MC and then cockblocks him and now that sister is also going away from MC :(

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
That is the biggest problem with this game... the mc really isnt the Main Character here.... the slutty Lucy is and she does nothing but cockblock the actual mc if that was the devs intention then good for him but change it from male mc to female mc.... or just put a cage on his dick cause thats about all he will get making this game a waste of time for most people.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
That said, I have to say I really like the overall story, the setting and the characters, even Lucy whom many here hate. I'm curious whether the prophecy really means what all and also whether the spying plan will work out as planned. I also wonder what the grandmother really knew about magic and the Keystone, considering that it made the MC want to fuck his sisters. The way in which multiple character's thoughts are has been done nicely, usually I am not a fan of this habit, but in this game it is often used to build up tension instead of killing any tension when it has barely popped up. The magic of the Keystone is doing a lot of work, but I don't think it's jarring yet.

If anyone gets NTR'd here, it's Lucy, who does feel jealousy about the possibility that the MC gets sex, tries to cockblock him and still gets cucked by a dryad. It really is hilarious that the anti-NTR crowd hate her so much, because she epitomises so many of the same impulses, with her trying to dictate the MC's sex life before there is any committed relationship between the two. If that was the dev's intention, great job.

Disclaimer 2: Facepalm reactions will count as admissions that the reacting user is secretly an NTR-loving cuck.
You don't know the definition of ntr and so seems the dev. Or mc here is huge cuck.

Gosamr

May 6, 2021
Yeah, for whatever reason you pasted that stupid face palm, BLTD, I'm sure you must be right.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: BTLD

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
It looks like a lot of people here dislike Lucy. Well, put me on that list also. I just don't think that a "best friend" that calls you a "dickhead" or some other insult in EVERY single interaction is Someone who I would WANT to stick around with. Add to that her basically TELLING her "best friend" that she admits to herself that she has "feelings" for, that she will fuck anyone, even total strangers, EXCEPT for him, and I'm gone, no matter HOW hot she looks. Masochistic I'm not.

Sorry, the game has good looking characters and an interesting story, but without some sort of gauge to know my status with what my choices are and Lucy's total negativity, there's nothing to keep my interest.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 37 Votes