RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I dont know why I got this in my Alerts, but believe me I would never request for this game to be updated.
Capture1.JPG
But since for some reason that got put in my alerts, does this update actually fix the hollow contentless husk that is the MC? I see in the changelog he can have a whole 2 love interests, wow! /s

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
"This week you can lock in one of the main female characters as a Love Interest (two to choose from). Or you can decide not to have a Love Interest"
-Can the MC be a ghost observing everything in the third person?

sabanana

Jan 11, 2021
Ok so I haven't tried the game, but I'm intrested in knowing if we are going to have the FREEDOM not to have sex with anyone and to tell people who (according to what I've read on this thread) don't actually have the mc's but their own best interest in mind to fuck off?
So is the mc a forever beta cuck manipulated by people or not?

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
After the talk with Rose on the sofa, where Mc can decide to have sex with her, i run in so many variable errors till the end of the game. In every path.

Last edited:

Gripping

Jan 8, 2020
Ok I put this off but just picked it back up. For anyone who has had a problem with Lucy or lack of MC scenes just skim-skip through until chapter 3. No more soft cucking still casual sex(mostly if not all F/F) for ppl who care about that but plenty of MC sex. Story is still meh but with potential as things open up in this chapter but I seriously advise for ALL players who want to see mostly MC based scenes just skip until the dryads at least. Probably a 3 star rating overall but this is by far the best chapter and it seems Lucy's antics will be coming to a close in chapter 4.

Last edited:

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
There's really only one thing to possibly look forward to in this game. The possibility of a threesome someday with the two sisters. Everyone else is pretty much ruined as LI's for me.

The whole Lucy being tired of the Lucy Bond thing was stupid. Like she's talking about how great the sex is. So why would she be tired of it?

And I'll give the dev props for one thing. He did make it so you could protect your sister From Rose's whorish depredations.

Last edited:

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Well, I must say I quite like this one. Been holding off on it for a while but it was time to pull the trigger with the 0.3.

The Good: decent renders, good looking characters, fairly sympathetic MC so immersion works, a sweet little story and farly good dialogue. Almost forgot: some quite funny references to crappy 80's fantasy authors. Made me chuckle anyway.

The not so good: most characters are a bit too generic so not a lot stands out. And Els graduating from hugging MC to suddenly making out with him was a bit jarring considering her personality. Could definitively have been made more logical if we'd been allowed to see more of a gradual change in her, maybe some internal monologues where she thinks about that a bit and sort of toys with the idea a bit, or the classic scene where they have a bit too much to drink and it just happens. Either way, felt uncharacteristic and maybe the dev felt under pressure to deliver something: a perceived pressure from the players.

Oh well, we'll see where this goes.

Reactions: m4pII

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
For the most part, I liked the game.
Although the story with "Lucy and NTR" is justified by the plot, I understand where so much controversy comes from.

"Oh, I like him so much, I feel so good with him, most likely, I want something more with him, and he is such a nice guy, but I don't want to rush into sex and ruin what we have ..... but I will gladly, without a bit of a doubt, jump on the dick of the first chad I come across. What's wrong with that? I'm not in a relationship." ahah so real)
Yes, yes .. magic, sex and so on, but this is a red flag.

3.10 star(s) 37 Votes