JC07

Jun 14, 2020
I low-key think it's hilarious that apparently there's been a new version of this game out for almost 2 weeks now,and no one even cares enough to pirate it.
Do you know what I really find hilarious? The whole Lucy thing, the DEV talked about before that it was a character he quite liked and found very interesting and reused in his new game.

So she goes from the DEV's sweetheart to the most hated character in the game, she was supposed to be the "main Li" (girlfriend, best friend, guide in the mystical arts...) and ends up being more hated than the antagonist of the story. Reminds me a lot of LISC ROM, where he's introduced as the best friend, but everyone already suspects him to be the real antagonist of the game.

In other words, the person who would be loved by the public ends up being hated, and I believe that this was not the true intention of DEV, he may even want to correct his "mistake", but there are not even the ashes left, so burnt that she is for the public.

Maybe in a rewrite, the personage might even save, but I think she should be fun anyway... hahaha

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
So .. has the MC been changed?
he's not getting cucked by Lucy anymore?
or by anyone for that matter
and if there is any other content like that , is it avoidable or skippable?

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
So .. has the MC been changed?
he's not getting cucked by Lucy anymore?
or by anyone for that matter
and if there is any other content like that , is it avoidable or skippable?
No, Lucy is still fucking everything that moves.

But in this update, you can "stop" that Rose will continue to pursue her little sister. And the "MC" starts to get a little more attention (including some pussy).

Edit: But to be honest, I don't believe the MC is being "cuckolded" by Lucy. I thought I'd never say something like that, but, "they're not in a relationship", seriously the MC doesn't seem to show any real interest in her and holy crap, playing the only thing I could get for her was "disgust", like, besides the fact that she fucks the two supposed antagonists of the game (mage and warlock) that's not the worst problem here, the fact that she "cheats". the "friendship" of MC making up lies so the guy doesn't get any pussy because she supposedly "loves" him, at no point does she think about stopping fucking anyone, be it MC's sister, be it MC's friend, or be it the antagonists, so I saw her more with another antagonist than a LI. Really? It's like me playing my harem games, where the girls can only fuck me and I can fuck them all... and the whole magic/sex thing is unjustified since Mallory could take her without her needing to have sex, just like they do with MC, she does it because she thinks it's fun, so if she feels anything even if it's the "confusing" as she repeats, she should refrain a bit and think how unfair she is being by not wanting the MC to have sex with other people, but she can have fun whenever she wants? so this equality proposal that the DEV proposed earlier is total bullshit here. But despite everything the premise of the story is very good.

Last edited:

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Do you know what I really find hilarious? The whole Lucy thing, the DEV talked about before that it was a character he quite liked and found very interesting and reused in his new game.

So she goes from the DEV's sweetheart to the most hated character in the game, she was supposed to be the "main Li" (girlfriend, best friend, guide in the mystical arts...) and ends up being more hated than the antagonist of the story. Reminds me a lot of LISC ROM, where he's introduced as the best friend, but everyone already suspects him to be the real antagonist of the game.

In other words, the person who would be loved by the public ends up being hated, and I believe that this was not the true intention of DEV, he may even want to correct his "mistake", but there are not even the ashes left, so burnt that she is for the public.

Maybe in a rewrite, the personage might even save, but I think she should be fun anyway... hahaha
I will speak for myself. I don't hate Lucy. On the contrary, I really like the character, her contradiction, her backstory, and so on.
But the problem is that all the girls in the game (probably with the exception of Eleanor) are not at all perceived as LI, but more like fuck-buddies.
The author failed to write a romance. This is more a story about casual sex.

I see that he heard the criticism and in the new update the characters behave adequately, Lucy has doubts, she begins to think about what is right and what is wrong, the author gives exhaustive explanations of the behavior of each character ... but unfortunately, this does not change the prevailing impression of them.

Personally, I'm waiting for the moment in the plot when the spell is removed from Lucy, and when she realizes that she loves MC.
I'm wondering if her behaviour will change. For me, this will be an indicator of whether it is worth continuing to play or not.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I will speak for myself. I don't hate Lucy. On the contrary, I really like the character, her contradiction, her backstory, and so on.
But the problem is that all the girls in the game (probably with the exception of Eleanor) are not at all perceived as LI, but more like fuck-buddies.

I see that he heard the criticism and in the new update the characters behave adequately, Lucy has doubts, she begins to think about what is right and what is wrong, the author gives exhaustive explanations of the behavior of each character ... but unfortunately, this does not change the prevailing impression of them.

Personally, I'm waiting for the moment in the plot when the spell is removed from Lucy, and when she realizes that she loves MC.
I'm wondering if her behaviour will change. For me, this will be an indicator of whether it is worth continuing to play or not.
problem with that is that for people that don't like any kind of NTR or close to NTR this game will not be on their radar
since Lucy as a character is .. well non existent for them (myself included) and she is a Major LI who will have a lot of screen time.

JC07

Jun 14, 2020

Well, I kind of gave the answer because I can't stand Lucy in the Answer Edition to BTLD.

Like, it's either a hole in the script or it doesn't make sense even this whole thing of it, she is clearly presented to be the main LI of the game, comes to have more screen time even than the MC itself (I think that's why the DEV changed to "multiple protagonist" and try to avoid the whole NTR thing), because before the MC found the stone she was already friends with the MC and already had some feelings about him, the mage may have put some spell to make her want to come back to him, but not to reject the MC, and when she talks to Mallory, in the beginning, she asks if she felt "something". which implies that it's from that moment on that she starts this "confusion" of feelings. AI comes my question why she didn't fuck the MC before since she likes sex so much? Just do not tell me that it was not to extract the friendship because it does not stick, she literally fucks everything that has a cock or a pussy, or both hahaha... But as I said above she even looks like me playing these games, hypocritical, egocentric, and blablabla, ie, I can fuck anyone, my girls can only fuck me. Result + with + repel each other.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
problem with that is that for people that don't like any kind of NTR or close to NTR this game will not be on their radar
since Lucy as a character is .. well non existent for them (myself included) and she is a Major LI who will have a lot of screen time.
In this update, you can focus on one of the two characters (that is, you can close Lucy's route), or play a game where everyone fucks everyone.
One way or another, everyone has their own tastes, and it's good that there are hundreds of other harem games on the site
AI comes my question why she didn't fuck the MC before since she likes sex so much? Just do not tell me that it was not to extract the friendship because it does not stick, she literally fucks everything that has a cock or a pussy, or both hahaha... But as I said above she even looks like me playing these games, hypocritical, egocentric, and blablabla, ie, I can fuck anyone, my girls can only fuck me. Result + with + repel each other.
This update covers that. This is justified by the plot.
One magician cast a spell on her so that the mere thought of having sex with the MC would make her uncomfortable.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: EZ8lt and JC07

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
But then that train will already be gone, because in my play her path is already closed. And besides the fact that her image is already "burned" for the players. Like, she already had sex with almost every character that had some highlight in the game, besides cheating both Rose and the MC himself (sure it was with the pretense that they don't have sex, but she keeps having sex and that's really mean of her). So in the next update when the DEV or when the DEV decides to remove this spell I think it will be a bit late. Unless he opens a new route to Lucy and this route she helps the MC to build a harem, because I think it's unlikely that someone who is already on Elli's route leaves to go to Lucy after she fucked half of the NPCs in the game and after she made up lies for the MC to die a virgin...hahaha

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
This update covers that. This is justified by the plot.
One magician cast a spell on her so that the mere thought of having sex with the MC would make her uncomfortable.
I may be wrong, I saw the part that talks about the spell of the other mage there, but the spell is on the stone, not the MC itself, so before the MC had contact with the stone he hadn't released any kind of "magic", from what I understood he awakens when he gets in contact with the stone.

I may be mistaken and misunderstood... But like I said, it could be some hole in the script

Edit: And I'm not just talking about the fact that she doesn't "want" to have sex with the MC, but the fact that she didn't "want to" I don't want anyone else to have sex with him, after all, she loves sex and her mute sex is something "casual", so it doesn't make much sense for her to be an MC's fuck block, even if she has feelings for him. Because if she saw that the fact that she had feelings of Love for him was something justified for him not to have sex, she should also stop doing it, even if she couldn't do it with her Love.

Last edited:

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
But then that train will already be gone, because in my play her path is already closed. And besides the fact that her image is already "burned" for the players. Like, she already had sex with almost every character that had some highlight in the game, besides cheating both Rose and the MC himself (sure it was with the pretense that they don't have sex, but she keeps having sex and that's really mean of her). So in the next update when the DEV or when the DEV decides to remove this spell I think it will be a bit late. Unless he opens a new route to Lucy and this route she helps the MC to build a harem, because I think it's unlikely that someone who is already on Elli's route leaves to go to Lucy after she fucked half of the NPCs in the game and after she made up lies for the MC to die a virgin...hahaha
I agree with that. I wrote that I see that the author is trying to fix everything.
He tries to explain more, the characters act more adequately, gives a choice in scenes, etc. ... but the impression of the characters is already formed.

For me personally, it is important how Lucy's personality will change after this.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Personally at the moment I don't see Lucy as an LI. I like Ellie, and I'm certainly not going to abandon her way to go with the half-fairy. Certainly, by the time Lucy "wakes up" it will be late. In this update you can choose Mallory or Lucy, or wait without choosing either (and then, I guess in the next update, surelly you will have the option to choose Ellie or romantically avoid them all permanently). I'm going to choose Ellie, so I prefer to avoid Mallory and Lucy in this update.

Here's my WT & Gallery Mod for The Keymaster v0.2

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Workupload
Any foresight to update the mod?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I think what is really hilarious is that the dev tried really hard to push this idea of not having "one dimensional" side female characters, yet the only thing he has succeeded in is making a character absolutely hated. I just love the train of thought there. "How can I give a side character depth and not make them exist solely orbiting around the MC?" "Wait I have it, they fuck everything that has a pulse and I'll justify it by SPELL!" And then im sure that once the spells out of the way she come to the MC like "Oh my knight in shining armor I realized Ive loved you all along, your my 613th body, it was truly meant to be! The rest of the universe meant nothing to me." The best part is the patreon started growing after the shift away from Lucy.

At least now I kind of get what this was going for. Basically its just someone thats upset with current harem games and that the women in those type of games serve the genre they're in, and this is an attempt to turn the table on that. To have women that have their own thoughts and interests, whose story's arent the MC, but just collide with the MC's. To prove that a game can have both a male MC that gets around and have females with depth in it as well. When you frame it like that it sounds pretty good eh? So why has this failed to resonate to so many despite be pretty unique and something most people would probably like(Yes I understand you Lucy fans exist, all the more power to you)? Thats because it fails so miserably to be anything but that up to this point. Instead of actual depth to Lucy shes simply a character that fucks around a lot because hurr durr spell. Sure that might change from now on, but thats all most will see her for thanks to poor presentation. Shes no Morrigan from Dragon Age, shes that bitch from The Cumdumpster Princess of Burg (Don't look this up, if you know you know).

Im only typing this much because I think theres actually a lot of potential for a pseudo-harem game that really focuses on the women rather then just everything from the MC. A nice little shakeup from the usual formula would be nice. Unfortunately this isnt it for me. Of course thats assuming hes was actually trying for three dimensional side characters, maybe this was just supposed to be a everyone fucks everyone and the characters are actually supposed to be paper thin. Either way I just hope for you Lucy fans out there she doesn't get pushed aside for the MC, because at this point shes all thats worth playing for. This is all just my opinion though, it is what it is. So mods, please dont alert me back into the thread, because it ain't for me.

Last edited:

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
That is, according to the texts, this has not been made any more playable game yet. So as hateful as before.

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
Instead of actual depth to Lucy shes simply a character that fucks around a lot because hurr durr spell.
Well, no defending or criticizing, but she doesn't fuck a lot because of a spell, she fucks a lot because she finds it "fun" and it's repeated several times, like in the first scene with the evil wizard, she doesn't doubt for an instant to go fuck him after he casts the compunction spell for her to come back and after having sex with the futa magician she goes back to Malloty who uses another futa spell (I think some patreon with fetish futa released a bauble on that update hahaha). But to sum up this spell parade, one makes her unable to have a desire for the MC (trying a justification for her not to have sex with MC, kind of like the mother's characters in incest games, the ultimate prize) and the other is the compelling one that the Wizard casts when she goes to "investigate". But nothing makes her find random sex fun except the "half fairy" one.

Why is there a 'female protagonist' tag when the main character is male?
Because the game was originally created to be a male protagonist, but the DEV saw fit to put one of the LI having MUCH more fun than the MC, folks complained about the "NTR" and in the hope of calming the nerves tried to put it as a protagonist multiple. But even though Lucy has plenty of screen time, you can't choose anything that changes her personality or path, Example is when Mallory asks her if she enjoyed the sex with the futa mage, you can choose to say you enjoyed it or "lie"(you don't have a choice to say you don't like that fuck and stop it), and even "lying", Mellory will still charm the futa spell and have sex with her.

Many things do not make sense here, the DEV has many opportunities to branch the game to give choices and expand its audience, but he, or does not want to or does not have the capacity for it, an example would be this part of all futa content, if he created a variable for this choice that blocked the other futa scenes and changed to only lesbian or even avoid this type content, I'm sure it would please some whom not like the futa content (me as one of them). In the third update he seems to be learning or wanting to improve some things, he gives us the opportunity to stop Rose's hunt on Elli, if he did that for all the rest of the contents that are not "necessary". to tell his story, he could reach a much wider audience.

But well, I'm sure he's making an effort, I saw a huge improvement between the first two versions and this last one, although I still think it's a mistake to close Lucy's route before making a "redemption", but who knows if she plans to open another route for her after she "heals" herself (who knows, maybe it's the real harem route). But the game has an interesting backstory, a pity that Dev wanted to "innovate" with this "equality" thing and ended up kind of wasting a good story.

Remembering that all this is just my opinion and I'm not here wanting to make the DEV write the story according to my tastes, is only exposing my opinion and who knows to add something to the story he wants to tell the tastes and opinions of him.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Well, no defending or criticizing, but she doesn't fuck a lot because of a spell, she fucks a lot because she finds it "fun" and it's repeated several times, like in the first scene with the evil wizard, she doesn't doubt for an instant to go fuck him after he casts the compunction spell for her to come back and after having sex with the futa magician she goes back to Malloty who uses another futa spell (I think some patreon with fetish futa released a bauble on that update hahaha). But to sum up this spell parade, one makes her unable to have a desire for the MC (trying a justification for her not to have sex with MC, kind of like the mother's characters in incest games, the ultimate prize) and the other is the compelling one that the Wizard casts when she goes to "investigate". But nothing makes her find random sex fun except the "half fairy" one.

Because the game was originally created to be a male protagonist, but the DEV saw fit to put one of the LI having MUCH more fun than the MC, folks complained about the "NTR" and in the hope of calming the nerves tried to put it as a protagonist multiple. But even though Lucy has plenty of screen time, you can't choose anything that changes her personality or path, Example is when Mallory asks her if she enjoyed the sex with the futa mage, you can choose to say you enjoyed it or "lie"(you don't have a choice to say you don't like that fuck and stop it), and even "lying", Mellory will still charm the futa spell and have sex with her.

Many things do not make sense here, the DEV has many opportunities to branch the game to give choices and expand its audience, but he, or does not want to or does not have the capacity for it, an example would be this part of all futa content, if he created a variable for this choice that blocked the other futa scenes and changed to only lesbian or even avoid this type content, I'm sure it would please some whom not like the futa content (me as one of them). In the third update he seems to be learning or wanting to improve some things, he gives us the opportunity to stop Rose's hunt on Elli, if he did that for all the rest of the contents that are not "necessary". to tell his story, he could reach a much wider audience.

But well, I'm sure he's making an effort, I saw a huge improvement between the first two versions and this last one, although I still think it's a mistake to close Lucy's route before making a "redemption", but who knows if she plans to open another route for her after she "heals" herself (who knows, maybe it's the real harem route). But the game has an interesting backstory, a pity that Dev wanted to "innovate" with this "equality" thing and ended up kind of wasting a good story.

Remembering that all this is just my opinion and I'm not here wanting to make the DEV write the story according to my tastes, is only exposing my opinion and who knows to add something to the story he wants to tell the tastes and opinions of him.

Yea there's been a huge improvement between 0.2 and 0.3 So from like 1 to 2 stars

3.10 star(s) 37 Votes