Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
(who knows, maybe it's the real harem route).
The Harem Path is a little late to create at this point. It is not possible to do this unless the whole shit is rewritten from the beginning. Otherwise, it is completely useless work. Harem fans will only come here if all those other fucking scenes as well as the NTR are removed from this. Otherwise, that part of Harem will be wasted if one is put here, because no one who has played now will start taking those sluts into their own harem. The fact that you have one person in the harem who you trust will not fuck the whole universe does not make it a harem.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
The Harem Path is a little late to create at this point. It is not possible to do this unless the whole shit is rewritten from the beginning. Otherwise, it is completely useless work. Harem fans will only come here if all those other fucking scenes as well as the NTR are removed from this. Otherwise, that part of Harem will be wasted if one is put here, because no one who has played now will start taking those sluts into their own harem. The fact that you have one person in the harem who you trust will not fuck the whole universe does not make it a harem.
ElementaryGleamingGelding-max-1mb.gif Sir, you are a scholar.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Because the game was originally created to be a male protagonist, but the DEV saw fit to put one of the LI having MUCH more fun than the MC, folks complained about the "NTR" and in the hope of calming the nerves tried to put it as a protagonist multiple. But even though Lucy has plenty of screen time, you can't choose anything that changes her personality or path, Example is when Mallory asks her if she enjoyed the sex with the futa mage, you can choose to say you enjoyed it or "lie"(you don't have a choice to say you don't like that fuck and stop it), and even "lying", Mellory will still charm the futa spell and have sex with her.

Many things do not make sense here, the DEV has many opportunities to branch the game to give choices and expand its audience, but he, or does not want to or does not have the capacity for it, an example would be this part of all futa content, if he created a variable for this choice that blocked the other futa scenes and changed to only lesbian or even avoid this type content, I'm sure it would please some whom not like the futa content (me as one of them). In the third update he seems to be learning or wanting to improve some things, he gives us the opportunity to stop Rose's hunt on Elli, if he did that for all the rest of the contents that are not "necessary". to tell his story, he could reach a much wider audience.

But well, I'm sure he's making an effort, I saw a huge improvement between the first two versions and this last one, although I still think it's a mistake to close Lucy's route before making a "redemption", but who knows if she plans to open another route for her after she "heals" herself (who knows, maybe it's the real harem route). But the game has an interesting backstory, a pity that Dev wanted to "innovate" with this "equality" thing and ended up kind of wasting a good story.

Remembering that all this is just my opinion and I'm not here wanting to make the DEV write the story according to my tastes, is only exposing my opinion and who knows to add something to the story he wants to tell the tastes and opinions of him.
But you can't choose which character to play as?

PofB

Mar 24, 2021
I will speak for myself. I don't hate Lucy. On the contrary, I really like the character, her contradiction, her backstory, and so on.
But the problem is that all the girls in the game (probably with the exception of Eleanor) are not at all perceived as LI, but more like fuck-buddies.
The author failed to write a romance. This is more a story about casual sex.

I see that he heard the criticism and in the new update the characters behave adequately, Lucy has doubts, she begins to think about what is right and what is wrong, the author gives exhaustive explanations of the behavior of each character ... but unfortunately, this does not change the prevailing impression of them.

Personally, I'm waiting for the moment in the plot when the spell is removed from Lucy, and when she realizes that she loves MC.
I'm wondering if her behavior will change. For me, this will be an indicator of whether it is worth continuing to play or not.
This comment right here put some of my feelings into words. NTR as a kink is either a massive hit or miss for people, but with how everyone acted in the story it barely felt like NTR because there didn't feel like there was any sexual attachment to other characters. Super casual and liberal sexing. Even before the recent update, the MC was able to get with a random Dryad despite his (our) pursuing of either love interest. And the only one who felt like an actual Li was the Sorceress, and to my knowledge not only is that Path still in the beginning stages, but Lucy can't even do anything to stop the MC from pursuing it. This is almost like NTR Lite.
Though I don't condone some of the harshness in the forum, I can't blame anyone for being aggravated with Lucy. It certainly made me want to get more of the story though, because whatever spell was making her a two faced liar to her friend had me hooked. But now that that's been put on the chopping block, I guess we can all strap in for more magical species being introduced and screwed.
Gimme Orc girls pls, Ptypoe.

• Angry
Reactions: m4pII and BTLD

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
This comment right here put some of my feelings into words. NTR as a kink is either a massive hit or miss for people, but with how everyone acted in the story it barely felt like NTR because there didn't feel like there was any sexual attachment to other characters. Super casual and liberal sexing. Even before the recent update, the MC was able to get with a random Dryad despite his (our) pursuing of either love interest. And the only one who felt like an actual Li was the Sorceress, and to my knowledge not only is that Path still in the beginning stages, but Lucy can't even do anything to stop the MC from pursuing it. This is almost like NTR Lite.
Though I don't condone some of the harshness in the forum, I can't blame anyone for being aggravated with Lucy. It certainly made me want to get more of the story though, because whatever spell was making her a two faced liar to her friend had me hooked. But now that that's been put on the chopping block, I guess we can all strap in for more magical species being introduced and screwed.
Gimme Orc girls pls, Ptypoe.

Yes I wasn't really feeling it was NTR,I was more feeling like Lucy was a lying,2 faced, cock blocking,whore of a so called best friend.

Gripping

Jan 8, 2020
Yea the only way a Harem to exist in a game like this to me is if everything is "in house" not Lucy fucking Derath or whatever her name was LI on LI is cool even an LI bringing in other LIs or an future LI is cool but the writer F'ed up to me because Rose could easily have done Lucy's job if you wanted this to be Harem but I digress.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Man lucy is such a annoyance

She fucks another guy with pleasure and a futa lady and enjoyes the fuck out of of it

But she cockblocks the MC with Rose caus she doesnt want him to have sex caus it hurts her lol she is fucked up

Man i hate her with a passion

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
No, Lucy is still fucking everything that moves.

But in this update, you can "stop" that Rose will continue to pursue her little sister. And the "MC" starts to get a little more attention (including some pussy).
Then i guess i dont need to download this game at all because it goes in the complete wrong direction...making lesbian incest optional but jumping on other dicks is just the direct opposite of what i hoped for.

Xyzzy

Jan 24, 2018
Playing v0.3 update. When I try to load any previous save, it just tosses me back to the splash page. Do old saves not work with this update?

Gripping

Jan 8, 2020
Then i guess i dont need to download this game at all because it goes in the complete wrong direction...making lesbian incest optional but jumping on other dicks is just the direct opposite of what i hoped for.
You can so far just avoid Lucy which I am doing. I just hope the Dev doesn't try to push Lucy onto the MC and make us accept her.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
You can so far just avoid Lucy which I am doing. I just hope the Dev doesn't try to push Lucy onto the MC and make us accept her.
No, in this update you can totally close Lucy's path (and Mallory's if you want to).

Currently you can (based on what appears in the notice at the beginning of this update): Follow Lucy's path, follow Mallory's path, or neither. Also, apart from these you can: Maintain the relationship with Ellie (if you have the incest patch) or start a path of "sexual travels", or ignore both.

Gripping

Jan 8, 2020
No, in this update you can totally close Lucy's path (and Mallory's if you want to).

Currently you can (based on what appears in the notice at the beginning of this update): Follow Lucy's path, follow Mallory's path, or neither. Also, apart from these you can: Maintain the relationship with Ellie (if you have the incest patch) or start a path of "sexual travels", or ignore both.
It didn't read to me as close but more focus but I have no clue with this Dev. I picked Mallory and Ellie anyway.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
It didn't read to me as close but more focus but I have no clue with this Dev. I picked Mallory and Ellie anyway.
I have done the same. I don't think I can consider Lucy a LI (at least not a romantic interest as I understand it)

Reactions: Gripping

erkper

May 16, 2018
All kinds of undefined variable errors in this release.
I was getting a ton of undefined variable errors when I continued a save from previous version. Gave up that playthrough when it got to the point the characters were talking about events that apparently were bypassed when the script didn't find one variable or another.

Good news is, a new playthrough from the beginning (ctrl-skipping through the first two updates' content) fixed the issue.

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
I have four save files, each with different paths. Ellie + Mallory, Ellie + No one, just sex travel, Malory + sex travel. I spit towards Lucy and curse it out of the game because I don’t do anything for that slut. It’s just useless stuffing in this game.

Last edited:
Reactions: michael1984

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I have four save files, each with different paths. Ellie + Mallory, Ellie + No one, just sex travel, Malory + sex travel. I spit towards Lucy and curse it out of the game because I don’t do anything for that slut. It’s just useless stuffing in this game.
I'm going the Ellie + Mallory route. I'm not too interested in travel sex (I like romantic routes better, so a casual sex route, even if it has a "goal", doesn't particularly appeal to me). Ellie and Mallory's individual routes don't interest me either since there is a joint one.

Lucy isn't a LI that interests me (right now she has too many points against her, among others cheating / betraying the MC and doing the same with Rose).

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
I'm going the Ellie + Mallory route. I'm not too interested in travel sex (I like romantic routes better, so a casual sex route, even if it has a "goal", doesn't particularly appeal to me). Ellie and Mallory's individual routes don't interest me either since there is a joint one.

Lucy isn't a LI that interests me (right now she has too many points against her, among others cheating / betraying the MC and doing the same with Rose).
I’m a little curious how those paths I chose will differ later. The main thing is that Lucy is not involved.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I’m a little curious how those paths I chose will differ later. The main thing is that Lucy is not involved.
I don't like getting multiple different endings, so I'm just going to follow the path I've indicated. In any case, I suppose that most of the people will be like you and will follow several to see the differences or because they like it.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
This was really solid, I'm surprised at the low score.

English is good, which makes the fact that sunbathing was repeatedly called sunbake all the more mysterious.
It's got a diverse and interesting world, with an actual story, though I do hope there's some twist and turns to it down the road.
The renders were good.
There's a lot of different women in it.

My favourite part is the slow corruption of the sister. I can't wait for the brother and fairy to take turns dicking her down (now the latter has a willy)... hell throw in the hot blonde and hopefully there'll be a scene where they make her airtight. Though I did notice that only when skipping through a second time making different choices was there an option to hook her up with the blonde, and I think that's if the MC isn't going after her (which I was), I hope there's not too many path restrictions down the way (like how you can't have travel sex if you're going after the sister despite them seemingly being 2 separate things).

For some reason it crashes if you try using the Universal Renpy Mod, and as the one for specifically the game seems to be dead then it is a bit of a worry not knowing how you're going with stuff... it'd be pretty annoying to have to start over just changing one or two things along the way to get a desired outcome.

3.10 star(s) 37 Votes