EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
How exactly is this VN a Kinetic Novel?... there are choices, there are avoidable scenes and there is a Walkthrough. I hope the Moderators start dealing with the toxic and misleading posts for this VN before it gets completely out of control.
Skippable =/= avoidable. And choices that ultimately doesn't matter are nothing but illusionary.

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
How exactly is this VN a Kinetic Novel?... there are choices, there are avoidable scenes and there is a Walkthrough. I hope the Moderators start dealing with the toxic and misleading posts for this VN before it gets completely out of control.
The choices don't matter much, hence its a KN as far as it matters. Have you even played the game to claim there are avoidable scenes?

I hope the Moderators start dealing with the toxic and misleading posts for this VN before it gets completely out of control.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
dude why are you complaining about this dev, just from his patreon's page you can see that he's a pretty bad dev when it comes to games, i won't play this game anytime soon and i'll never support this dev, let the dev do what he wants with his game and he loses with it. Perhaps this dev will end up abandoning the game because of the number of patrons and the so negative criticism of the game. You expected what from a dev who doesn't respond to supporters and who invents excuses to justify his scenes.

Reactions: Rythan25

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
The choices don't matter much, hence its a KN as far as it matters. Have you even played the game to claim there are avoidable scenes?

I hope the Moderators start dealing with the toxic and misleading posts for this VN before it gets completely out of control.
I really don't understand the reasoning behind your question or your attitude. Yes, I have played the VN, and YES there are scenes that are not only skippable and AVOIDABLE, but also block certain content. And a KN has no choices.

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
I really don't understand the reasoning behind your question or your attitude. Yes, I have played the VN, and YES there are scenes that are not only skippable and AVOIDABLE, but also block certain content. And a KN has no choices.
Neither did I but you know what, you do you and I'll do me...

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
male characters sounds nice but there's nothing equal here, it's the Lucy show....
I'm far from fan of NTR, but it would work better here...if MC was forced to celibacy ( magic something something), and girls had to have sex with other characters.
Or if the game started with no prior relationship with Lucy, they were both protagonists ( kind of like Our Red String/Ian&Lena), you can fully decide how it goes between them, and their inner monologue reflects player choices.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I'm far from fan of NTR, but it would work better here...if MC was forced to celibacy ( magic something something), and girls had to have sex with other characters.
Or if the game started with no prior relationship with Lucy, they were both protagonists ( kind of like Our Red String/Ian&Lena), you can fully decide how it goes between them, and their inner monologue reflects player choices.
Personally i think making the story around a female protagonist would be better then the current setup for a male protagonist, sure we can argue there's a multiple protagonist tag but effectively you get to make maybe 2 or 3 choices total for Lucy, in the previous 0.1 version 1 for the sister and neither character feels like you are actually them at the time, atleast personally it feels like i get to make a third person point of view decision for them if you get the idea.

Meanwhile the male MC gets a load of flavor type choices that may or may not have any effect later in the game but so far i have not seen any.
His friend Lucy gets to have the time of her life but for some reason she does everything to sabotage his options, some friend she is, even Rose atleast has some consideration for male MC allthough misinformed by Lucy but okay... Not much sympathy left for Lucy tbh.

NTR would not add anything for me but hey, each his/her own kicks...

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Static actions , grainy pictures , little excitement.
Played it from 0.1 , but deleted the lot.
Got a dislocated finger from tapping the trackpad hoping for any sex scenes.
Very disappointing.

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
I gave it a go but found out that it is not a vn/game for me. What actually made me quit was the sheer amount of thoughts and experiences etc. from characters other than the protagonist.
At the point of writing this post the project feels more like a pseudo-multi-protagonist vn/game rather than the single(male) protagonist it has a tag for.
The story arc about the magic council seemed intriguing, I expected the mage/sorceress that was introduced to actually be the one that wanted to go against the council. I had planned to dodge Lucy as much as possible but I did not get far enough in the plot to do so. She seems to be an ntr-trap: Too willing to do stuff with others but not with the protagonist at all.

So yeah for the reasons listed above I wish the developers good luck with the project, but I am not going to delve further into this one than I already have.

-zZz-

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
It IS/Was a Shame that "The Carnaloreon" was Abandoned.
EVEN IF It was Never meant to Be completed, the DEV having NO Idea where to GO with it,
I Would have AT LEAST liked to see Lucy's Sisters visit "into the book/Magic Realm",
and Jess' reaction when she discovers that the Girl have been in the Study,...

The point being That I like the "Crossover". I enjoyed "The Carnaloreon" and wish that there was More content.

My Only problem with "The Keymaster" Is That the MC is NOTHING More than a Magical GPS.
There SHOULD have been MORE Magical power to the "Keystone" than increased Lust and a Locator.
IF Grandma had meant for MC to have the stone She would have taken measures, earlier in her life, to explain More about the stone's purpose/importance; A Letter or diary/journal.
From Mallory's POV, she should research MORE into the Grandma (Why The Grandma Had the Stone? how did she wind up with it?

Reactions: EZ8lt

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
In the view of the fact Keymaster is mutiple protag, I would say that its MC who had NTRed Lucy by sleeping with other women since she is kinda trying to keep him for herself but in an extremely unlikable way. This is compounded by the fact she is so free and loose with her own sexual rights while creating a lie to deprive MC of his.

From someone who had tried 0.1 and 0.2 and in my own pov:-

I do like the magic world like feel.
I am fine with equal sexual rights and mutiple people doing the deed with one another, all the time even. Its an open society, i think its fine since that is the story's premise.
Furries, Futas, oh my I love me some fantasy races and situations too.

Dislike/Issue with the story:-

Lucy - in 0.1, she just straight up wants to fuck everyone but MC. She has romantics thoughs and feelings for him but just strings him along. In 0.2, dev tried to create a rationale for this behaviour but guess what, now dev added a jealous Lucy mindset where she wants to bang even MC's sister but she also chooses to cock-block MC.

Pseudo Sexual Equal Rights - MC was literally available/standing right there in a few of the scenes. As someone newly brought into a world of magic, its strange that everyone chooses to show their open society to one another except to MC. Also again, MC being new to everything reacts as nothing more than an observer. Lucy might be right about the defective cock!

I do not hate/am not against this Vn. I would like for it to succeed. But I would like to see it story rich like what dev had intented. But so far, it seems more to just fulfil various fetishes...

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Equal sex rights?
Is it equal though? Does mc have an equal amount of sex?
It doesn't really matter this is not for me not into watching or knowing that girls I want to be with are running around having sex with others.
Don't want to hear about LI's having sex with others in real life certainly don't and wouldn't see it in real life certainly not my idea of how I want to spend my time playing a game I'm supposed get lost in enjoying the fantasy.

I would never financially support a game where like 50-80% of the content is not for me.
But equal sex rights should be I don't know equal? At least until a relationship develops if that's even possible here??

Anyway good luck
Thank you for your time

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Story seemed interesting at first but jesus, Lucy is the most unlikable love interest I ever saw. And I played like a thousand of lewd games. She has romantic feelings for him and eager to fuck with everyone but him? All this while getting jealous if he just compliment other woman? And intentionally cockblocking him? Irredeemable.

Idea of connecting sex to magic and therefore something casual for people from another world could be kinda interesting but unassertive mc whom women don't treat as a man just feels too emasculating to play as in setting like that.

I played Naugthy Magic long time ago and it was kinda okay for its time. What happened to the dev? Did he get gender studies degree since then? o_O

3.10 star(s) 37 Votes