wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
To those who want to try the game, I feel there is something missing like a patch for it to play as intended.

If you want the family fun, hit shift + O and type in "secret = 1". The console isn't locked, so no need for unren.

Do this as soon as you start playing to not skip anything.

maurice68

Jul 25, 2017
nice graphics, interesting storyline...not just click and fap
looks promising and hopefully it is a project that will go to its term

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Can't believe no one has yet told Keymaster and KeymasterX that there's a game being developed named after them. :p At least Rick Moranis's portrayal of the Keymaster got mentioned early on, lol. Don't mind me, I'm just being silly. ^^ Y'all be safe, and good luck to Pytpoe in the game's development! Cheers!

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
I still do not understand from the comments, is this a game about ntr or this game is not about ntr, but an ntr scene is stuck into it?

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I still do not understand from the comments, is this a game about ntr or this game is not about ntr, but an ntr scene is stuck into it?
There is two scenes where two girls the MC knows have sex with other people. They aren't the MC's girlfriends or anything. One is just a friend from school who sleeps with another girl and another scene with a guy, and the other is a girl you just met who sleeps with another girl. The MC doesn't actually witness it, it just happens at another time in the story from their perspective.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
There is two scenes where two girls the MC knows have sex with other people. They aren't the MC's girlfriends or anything. One is just a friend from school who sleeps with another girl and another scene with a guy, and the other is a girl you just met who sleeps with another girl. The MC doesn't actually witness it, it just happens at another time in the story from their perspective.
Thanks for the clarification. What is the content ratio here? ( Voyeurism / Mс)

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
If addressed to me, then I'm not interested in ntr / voyeur content. And I’m rather thinking whether to give the author a chance for the future or just throw the game into ignore.
Not you in particular tbh.. i just like things to be factual rather than strangely sugar coated by other forummers...

Currently there is no MC scenes but as for other people, ;).

• Thinking Face
  • Wow
Reactions: Chimba and Lokitox8

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
I had already mentioned earlier on my stance on NTR aka not that big a deal. Its the story premise that wonks me out... the fairies love sex part fails cos she blueballed mc (the story is clear on this btw) but jumps on the bad mage immd cos "we need information" and she likes for more fun with him... ok... anyway nice chat.. you do you and carry on to NTRsplain while we can see clearly why the NTR tag was needed.

(y)

3.10 star(s) 37 Votes