Dec 27, 2020
Choices for her start in 0.2 and there are a couple of big choices in 0.2 and 0.3 that kinda lock her route in.

It's pretty much the opposite of Mallory. Spend less time helping Mallory and more time at home, you get the choice to do stuff with Lucy.

Lucy improves a TON in 0.5 but you still have the cock block stuff with Rose to deal with. I let it slide to see what her route would be like and she is pretty decent once the whole spell thing is out of the way.

Probably makes more sense to do her route once you've gone through Mallory's then you skip through the annoying parts.
I see what happen then and I remember now. For role playing purpose. I found it logical to help Mallory because of the Main story, then having fun with Lucy. It makes more sense for me.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Choices for her start in 0.2 and there are a couple of big choices in 0.2 and 0.3 that kinda lock her route in.

It's pretty much the opposite of Mallory. Spend less time helping Mallory and more time at home, you get the choice to do stuff with Lucy.

Lucy improves a TON in 0.5 but you still have the cock block stuff with Rose to deal with. I let it slide to see what her route would be like and she is pretty decent once the whole spell thing is out of the way.

Probably makes more sense to do her route once you've gone through Mallory's then you skip through the annoying parts.
Maybe i will check her route out then, still really not a fan of how she is written though so we shall see.

Edit: still not a fan of Lucy but holy crap she is given tons of content in the latest update if you are on her path. Still need to play the new update with the incest patch

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
not sure why i lost my saves, but definately dont feel like starting over. can anybody give me a save file from right before this new update? Thank you

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Any NTR in the game yet?
The only NTR is when Lucy, one of the main LI's, fucks 2 of the antagonists near the start.

That's the only unavoidable sex scenes. You can choose not to see them but they happen anyway.

Rose will still fuck others but she's not a love interest and has a sort of lover. Lucy and Mallory have a scene so depends on whether you class 2 li's fucking as NTR or not.

Rose and Lucy can both fuck the MC's little sister but you get to play as her for those choices and choose whether to do it or not.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
not sure why i lost my saves, but definately dont feel like starting over. can anybody give me a save file from right before this new update? Thank you
What is the route you are interested in?

I have a save game with Mallory as LI, and the incest patch where the MC has started a relationship with both of his sisters.

The MC hasn't started the fuck friends relationship with Rose.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
What is the route you are interested in?

I have a save game with Mallory as LI, and the incest patch where the MC has started a relationship with both of his sisters.

The MC hasn't started the fuck friends relationship with Rose.
That will work thanks

BDI

May 23, 2017
Lucy or Luce, make up your mind and stop continually changing the spelling!!

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
So having played Lucy's route what bothers me.is for the first 2 verisons she is written as both the maim love interest who wants a relationship with the MC. But also as a will sleep with anything no strandards cock loving slut. Its very jarring

Dec 27, 2020
So having played Lucy's route what bothers me.is for the first 2 verisons she is written as both the maim love interest who wants a relationship with the MC. But also as a will sleep with anything no strandards cock loving slut. Its very jarring
It is. It is reading two books at the same time. A good one and a bad one.
He delivered on Mallory and failed for Lucy.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It is. It is reading two books at the same time. A good one and a bad one.
He delivered on Mallory and failed for Lucy.
Mallory is human and Lucy is a sex loving Fairy.

She still is a cock loving slut, it's what Fairy's are in this story.

Getting into a relationship doesn't stop them spreading their legs or sticking their futa coks in other holes.

Rose is in a relationship but fucks around.

3.10 star(s) 37 Votes