Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
She still is a cock loving slut, it's what Fairy's are in this story.
Yeah, it looks like fairies aren't really into traditional christian values.
But honestly, 0.1 Lucy and 0.5 Lucy are like two different characters, so I'm not sure how fitting this description is anymore. Same with Mallory, who went from crazy aunt to caring landlady. 0.1 Mallory was keeping up with Lucy's fairy side.
If we keep this up, then 1.0 Lucy will be marriage material with a pastor and an altar and everything.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah, it looks like fairies aren't really into traditional christian values.
But honestly, 0.1 Lucy and 0.5 Lucy are like two different characters, so I'm not sure how fitting this description is anymore. Same with Mallory, who went from crazy aunt to caring landlady. 0.1 Mallory was keeping up with Lucy's fairy side.
If we keep this up, then 1.0 Lucy will be marriage material with a pastor and an altar and everything.
Lucy 0.5 no longer has the spell stopping her fucking the MC, that was removed at the end of 0.4.

She's still a fairy and on certain routes still fucking around.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Lucy 0.5 no longer has the spell stopping her fucking the MC, that was removed at the end of 0.4.

She's still a fairy and on certain routes still fucking around.
On certain routes? She's basically in a three-way relationship with Rose and the MC and with Eleanor as a side piece. Can't think of any routes besides going for Mallory as the LI, where that isn't the case.
I wouldn't call that fucking around in any case, at least compared to 0.1 Lucy.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Choices for her start in 0.2 and there are a couple of big choices in 0.2 and 0.3 that kinda lock her route in.

It's pretty much the opposite of Mallory. Spend less time helping Mallory and more time at home, you get the choice to do stuff with Lucy.

Lucy improves a TON in 0.5 but you still have the cock block stuff with Rose to deal with. I let it slide to see what her route would be like and she is pretty decent once the whole spell thing is out of the way.

Probably makes more sense to do her route once you've gone through Mallory's then you skip through the annoying parts.
Will she stop fucking other guys if we went her route? I kinda liked the character at start but she having sex with the mage dude really put me off her. Then her having sex with that dude and futa but hypocritically cock-block mc literally made me disslike her. She talks like she loves mc yet fuck other dudes lol. Will her 'ntr-ish' stuff ends if we choose her route? If she still continues to fuck other dudes I will continue to ignore her and go mallory route but if the only guy she have sex is mc after first episode then I might want to try her route. I just don't want a literal one of the 2 romantic love interests in the game (I don't mind rose fucking whatever she wants since she is not a LI) fucking other dudes and I' don't care that she is a 'half-fairy' and it's in her nature. She can fuck mc or the other girls

Last edited:

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Will she stop fucking other guys if we went her route? I kinda liked the character at start but she having sex with the mage dude really put me off her. Then her having sex with that dude and futa but hypocritically cock-block mc literally made me disslike her. She talks like she loves mc yet fuck other dudes lol. Will her 'ntr-ish' stuff ends if we choose her route? If she still continues to fuck other dudes I will continue to ignore her and go mallory route but if the only guy she have sex is mc after first episode then I might want to try her route. I just don't want a literal one of the 2 romantic love interests in the game (I don't mind rose fucking whatever she wants since she is not a LI) fucking other dudes and I' don't care that she is a 'half-fairy' and it's in her nature. She can fuck mc or the other girls
she only fucks the evil mage once, she however fucks the female evil mage twice, Mallory twice, and Rose at least twice. However outside of Rose Lucy has no sex until her and the MC get together in verison 5.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
she only fucks the evil mage once, she however fucks the female evil mage twice, Mallory twice, and Rose at least twice. However outside of Rose Lucy has no sex until her and the MC get together in verison 5.
Oh I will try her then. I don't mind girl on girl and it seems her ntr-ish content do stop when they go into romantic relationship

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Oh I will try her then. I don't mind girl on girl and it seems her ntr-ish content do stop when they go into romantic relationship
I'm glad someone can find the courage of going her route. Her fucking anything moving aside the MC cause of the spell, alright isn't bothering me : she and MC aren't a couple.... but her constant cockblocking, lying and hypocrisy really put me off.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm glad someone can find the courage of going her route. Her fucking anything moving aside the MC cause of the spell, alright isn't bothering me : she and MC aren't a couple.... but her constant cockblocking, lying and hypocrisy really put me off.
She didn't fuck anything moving because of the spell, she fucked anything moving because she's part Fairy and they love sex.

They are into free love and sharing sex around.

The spell was stopping her fucking the MC. It was to keep the keymaster away from the spell unlocking the keystones full potential so the spell she had placed on her repulsed her from him.

She cockblocked him because she wanted him and got jealous others could have him but she couldn't.

She didn't lie about anything else, in fact she's pretty upfront about who and what she is. The only thing she doesn't tell him is why she can't sleep with him and that's because she doesn't know. It's Mallory that figures out she's had a spell put on her.

Reactions: CrazyRabbit

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
She didn't fuck anything moving because of the spell, she fucked anything moving because she's part Fairy and they love sex.

The spell was stopping her fucking the MC. It was to keep the keymaster away from the spell unlocking the keystones full potential so the spell she had placed on her repulsed her from him.

She cockblocked him because she wanted him and got jealous others could have him but she couldn't.

She didn't lie about anything else, in fact she's pretty upfront about who and what she is. The only thing she doesn't tell him is why she can't sleep with him and that's because she doesn't know. It's Mallory that figures out she's had a spell put on her.
Sorry for my bad writing ; yep I knew all that, I meant only the part with not sleeping with MC was caused by the spell. I'm ok with her being a fairy who love to sleep around.

Plus, if i'm right, it's said at one point that sex is more or less a kind of payment or a way to thank people in this world, much less "sacred" and serious than in ours.

But she lied to MC and to her fairy friend just to cockblock them and have MC for herself even if she was disgust by him. So sex is free and sharing but not for him cause she wants him but doesn't want him... I know it's the spell doing the "not want him" but if she was a nice girl, she'd accept the sharing like she accept it for everyone else.

But thanks for your explanation ; we can always count on big sis for help and constructive criticism (and I'm saying it unironically)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Avaron1974

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017

I finished her route and I think that would change for Lucy now that she is in a romantic relationship with mc starting from 0.5. Sure girl on girl between rose, ellie, mallory...etc would continue but I really don't think she will bang other dudes from now on. She fallen in love with mc and she becomes one of the main love interests so I think she will be okay with mc is the only man she have sex with starting from this point. Also she is a 'half-fairy' not a full fairy so I really doubt she has as much as urge to have sex with anything (including animals) like Rosa. . She only had sex with that one dude at that very first episode of the game anyways. She didn't bang any other dudes for the rest of the game (not counting lesbian futa). Her being half-fairy doesn't mean she will fuck anyone and everyone till she dies. I can see her being exclusive to mc as he is the only man she loves. I believe mc can meet her needs more than enough now that the spell is gone tbh. Just like the only dude Mallory bangs is mc if you choose her as main love interest. I can also see Lucy getting pregnant from MC's child and going into steady relationship with him in the later stages of the game if player choose her as the main love interest. Or polygamy between ellie, lucy and mc is also very real possibilty if you play the incest version

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
As far as I can remember I've only seen one scene between Lucy and Mallory.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
As far as I remember, the game hasn't asked me to skip any scenes between them... When did that supposed to happen?
Some in part 1 some in part 2. Lucy is sent on a mission to get info from a mage and she fucks him for payment. She also fucks another mage that uses a futa spell 2 more times.

They can be skipped but it does happen anyway, it's part of the main story.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Some in part 1 some in part 2. Lucy is sent on a mission to get info from a mage and she fucks him for payment. She also fucks another mage that uses a futa spell 2 more times.

They can be skipped but it does happen anyway, it's part of the main story.
I know those two futa scenes (although not because I have seen them, but because I have skipped them). But I don't recall having that option with a scene with Mallory. In fact I only remember a first scene with Mallory, no futa content, and then no other scenes with her.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
I know those two futa scenes (although not because I have seen them, but because I have skipped them). But I don't recall having that option with a scene with Mallory. In fact I only remember a first scene with Mallory, no futa content, and then no other scenes with her.
After Lucy has Futa sex with the evil chick Mallory will ask if Lucy liked it or not. If you choose that lucy liked it Mallory will teach the futa spell to Lucy and Futa lucy will have sex with Mallory

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
After Lucy has Futa sex with the evil chick Mallory will ask if Lucy liked it or not. If you choose that lucy liked it Mallory will teach the futa spell to Lucy and Futa lucy will have sex with Mallory
In that part I chose to "lie" and say that she hadn't liked it.

EDIT:

Canto Forte, Lucy liked it, I didn't (I didn't even see it). So given the opportunity, I chose the option that match my fellings about the scene. If you don't like that it exists, protest to the Dev to remove that option.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 37 Votes