VN Ren'Py Abandoned The King of Milfs [v0.4.1.01] [VC Productions]

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

The King of MILFs 0.2 (Chapter 2) update is here! The main story picks up where Chapter 1 leaves off, with the main character recovering from the late night assault. Chapter 2 focuses on the main cast coming to terms with what happened at the end of Chapter 1 and making a change in their lives.

0.2 now includes Side Stories, which are non-story related events that revolve around either main or side characters. The goal of Side Stories is to give more depth to the cast as well as deliver smaller updates in between larger updates.

For those who skipped the June update, a Gallery has been added (which now includes Summer pictures) as well as a few Quality-of-Life patches.

Thank you for your patience as this update took longer than expected. You can download the new update of The King of MILFs on .
Coco and VC

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
just started this and it's confusing as it's broken into these 'events' but with no way I can see to track if you've done one.
Are they connected at all...what I mean is if you do something wrong in one does it have a knock on effect in another 'event'?

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

The King of MILFs 0.2.08 (Chapter 2 Update)-Hyper Compressed + 32-bit version
PC: |
Mac: |
Linux: |

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

The King of MILFs 0.2.08 (Chapter 2 Update)-Hyper Compressed + 32-bit version
PC: |
Mac: |
Linux: |
My King

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
The King Of Milfs 0.2.0.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I love the idea of a game with mature female characters, but... Couldn´t they have more realistic bodies? Not even Marilyn Monroe when was young had that hourglass figure, so exaggerated. I´m totally OK with big breast and butts, but those tiny waists put me off... Usually, big breasts and butts come with wider waists in real life. I´m not saying that the 3D models should be fat, but again, a more realistic figure for women, just with slight wider waist and just a bit of belly fat would be great.
So basically you DO want fat girls? :KEK:

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes