VN Ren'Py Abandoned The King of Milfs [v0.4.1.01] [VC Productions]

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
There will be animations but not as many, animations take forever and our hardware is ancient at this point. In the time it takes to do one animation we could do like 100 story renders and I don't think many people would rather see one animation but have no story progress. If we eventually upgrade gpus we add more animations but it is not a priority at the moment, however most sex scenes will still have animations.
I think there is software that can create the animations for you that I've heard mentioned on this site, and I'm not sure which would be most compatible with the software you are using now. I've heard about DAZ being used, and also some others that other developers have said they are using instead of DAZ, but I cannot remember those names at the moment.

Deleted member 4518600

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2021
I think there is software that can create the animations for you that I've heard mentioned on this site, and I'm not sure which would be most compatible with the software you are using now. I've heard about DAZ being used, and also some others that other developers have said they are using instead of DAZ, but I cannot remember those names at the moment.
We are aware of the other software used for animation; however rendering high quality animation no matter the software takes a lot of time with our current rigs. Therefore we are only limiting animation to sex scenes only until we eventually upgrade our hardware.

Jan 4, 2020
Really like the story so far. The dialogue could use a little tightening up in places, but nothing terrible. I like the mini-episodic format, it's a nice change from a story on rails. The "location mode" crashes my game every time I try to select it; if it's not implemented yet I'd suggest you take it out for now.

The models are fantastic; the only one with issues is the gigantic storeowner (who's almost a parody of an Amazon) . Really good job on all the faces; I like games that take the time to create unique characters.

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
While the characters look great, the writing and storytelling are kind of... strange. There's literally no exposition, only dialogues (with MC being very passive) - so as a result it feels like MC is on drugs all the time or in some kind of comatose state and clears out only when somebody talks to him (only to blank out again as soon as talking stops). Also that reaction from the shop owner - literally the first thing she says to you is "Leave or I'll call the police" - that's not how you'd talk to a person in adequate condition if you're a shop owner. Would be fitting if you're talking to a drunkard/junkie who pulled his pants down and prepares leave the big one on the floor though...

Deleted member 4518600

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2021
While the characters look great, the writing and storytelling are kind of... strange. There's literally no exposition, only dialogues (with MC being very passive) - so as a result it feels like MC is on drugs all the time or in some kind of comatose state and clears out only when somebody talks to him (only to blank out again as soon as talking stops). Also that reaction from the shop owner - literally the first thing she says to you is "Leave or I'll call the police" - that's not how you'd talk to a person in adequate condition if you're a shop owner. Would be fitting if you're talking to a drunkard/junkie who pulled his pants down and prepares leave the big one on the floor though...
Yeah you are right, I will add a scene where he takes his pants off and pisses on her. Thanks for the feedback.

• Haha
Reactions: Dardude

Tangel

Jan 30, 2018
Does not save on Android.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
  File "game/01info/screens.rpy", line 574, in execute
  File "game/01info/screens.rpy", line 578, in execute
  File "game/01info/screens.rpy", line 617, in execute
  File "game/01info/screens.rpy", line 621, in execute
  File "game/01info/screens.rpy", line 420, in execute
  File "game/01info/screens.rpy", line 427, in execute
  File "game/01info/screens.rpy", line 429, in execute
  File "game/01info/screens.rpy", line 435, in execute
  File "game/01info/screens.rpy", line 438, in execute
  File "game/01info/screens.rpy", line 469, in execute
  File "game/01info/screens.rpy", line 629, in execute
  File "game/01info/screens.rpy", line 648, in execute
  File "game/01info/screens.rpy", line 648, in <module>
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'file_slot_cols'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "00gamemenu.rpyc", line 173, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3325, in interact
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3737, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 568, in visit_all
  File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 436, in visit_all
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3737, in <lambda>
  File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 447, in per_interact
  File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 637, in update
  File "game/01info/screens.rpy", line 578, in execute
  File "game/01info/screens.rpy", line 427, in execute
  File "game/01info/screens.rpy", line 429, in execute
  File "game/01info/screens.rpy", line 435, in execute
  File "game/01info/screens.rpy", line 438, in execute
  File "game/01info/screens.rpy", line 469, in execute
  File "game/01info/screens.rpy", line 629, in execute
  File "game/01info/screens.rpy", line 648, in execute
  File "game/01info/screens.rpy", line 648, in <module>
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'file_slot_cols'

matissewan11

Jun 6, 2021
Haven't played the game yet, but the overview sounds extremely promising as are the reviews.
As I've read a comment suggesting animations, I don't think it would be a great idea, since its very time and hardware consuming with very little upside to it. The renders are looking great in the previews, and the story is what will make this game a hit!

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Haven't played the game yet, but the overview sounds extremely promising as are the reviews.
As I've read a comment suggesting animations, I don't think it would be a great idea, since its very time and hardware consuming with very little upside to it. The renders are looking great in the previews, and the story is what will make this game a hit!
Its extremely well made, there just isn't a lot to it yet.

danissj

Jul 15, 2021
I have a question. When I download the game, it downloads version 0.1.0.13 and it says that it is going for what I understand is that it is going for 0.1.0.15. Some help? Because I think there is a second chapter which I cannot play or I am not understanding the truth very well

Gosamr

May 6, 2021
I hope these Devs can show they are going to keep this project g(r)o(w)ing. If they can I'll be popping in to Patreon with the sign on fee. I obviously enjoyed what we've been fortunate enough to be shown and for many of the reasons already expressed here, especially the realistic aging.

No way (in a million years) am I into wrinkly Grandmas, but I adore a realistic-looking and behaving milf. Due to the delicate balance in features it can't be at all easy to pull off. However, I'm a firm fan and believer that in company with those heavy, voluptuous breasts, the ripe, curvy hips, and the soft, pouty, learned lips a milf should unashamedly carry the signs of wear and tear endured in gaining that calm (or perhaps somewhat desperate), self-assured and oh-so erotic maturity and experience that she undoubtedly brings to the table. This these Devs are striving and succeeding in doing and full marks and more to them for their efforts and expertise thus far alongside a story which is interesting, deceptively erotic and increasingly intriguing, not least for its current ending which clearly serves to open another element of the story for future development.

So I'm hoping and looking forward to a possibly bright future here and, if that proves to be the case, no doubt buying a ticket and stepping aboard once there's some clear track both behind and ahead of the VC Productions train.

Mar 29, 2021
As a big fan of Christina, from the previous Pantyhoes, I can only be happy of the thematic purpose of this game and how it looks like by now, however, I do really hope that this one, when complete, won't be too much bugged, like the two previous games... and that it'll get to Steam too, someday (and maybe without broken achievements, if implemented ;) ).

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes