VN Ren'Py Abandoned The King of Milfs [v0.4.1.01] [VC Productions]

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Although, to be fair, this is just the patch to the first release. Plenty of games don't have anything that early on. Now, if this were version 0.51.0.15.0009.34324.4565 or something, I would probably start to wonder about the MC being king of anything other than his own delusions.
Yeah, I was just answering the question not trying to pass judgement. I hope this is a true slow burn and not a game where it starts out slow for a couple of updates and then every update afterwards is wall to wall fucking. Don't expect "realism" but hoping that this game doesn't dial the sex to 11 after having a slow start.

Last edited:

diego68usa

Aug 29, 2019
interesting start. good setup but would get rid of the blackmail thing (as mentioned in post above) as not sure its needed. interesting character development on others so will monitor. good luck dev! v/r Diego

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
Really like the events instead of telling everything little thing that happens. You can only have took a shower, had breakfast, had dinner, went to bed before it gets boring as hell.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
All I have to say is...

A Dev (male/female) with his big brass balls boss swangin', or fem' trying to earn a pair for herself like a trophy, you'll have a lot to deliver on when using a title like that.;)

Personal, Score! - the Dev Notes state, that this game will feature (in my view) the only acceptable type of NTR, (other than a cuckquean wanting the MC to fuck other females and get her off) is where the MC will be stealing the LIs from cucks, (BECOME THE BULL) and not be a cuck himself. Yay!(y)

I'll try out your game and see if this *King* rules, and hopefully this will not become just another SimpKing of Milfs bait and switch game MC. No-No-No.:sick: -humor-

Good luck with your game.
I think the man is destined for greatness, but it starts by getting Reina away from that stooge Ethan. My only problem with that is would he care? Ethan probably has some side pussy for all we know, I hope he does and she's also a milf, so the MC can shag her too. Unless, of course, he has a boyfriend.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Before I Forget

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
I'm really looking forward to the next update.
The mom and aunt are the best, IMO.
The incest patch is greatly appreciated. (a game saver, really)

Reactions: Soggy Bread

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
I like the game in general, but I think that the whole ending part where that guy breaks into the MC's house with the "gimme money unless you want bad things to happen to those lovely ladies" needs to be taken out. Just have Ethan as the antagonist, and just focus on the slice-of-life elements. Don't make these plots too complicated, especially adding elements that clash with everything else; that has happened with too many games here already.

Deleted member 4518600

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2021
There will be animations but not as many, animations take forever and our hardware is ancient at this point. In the time it takes to do one animation we could do like 100 story renders and I don't think many people would rather see one animation but have no story progress. If we eventually upgrade gpus we add more animations but it is not a priority at the moment, however most sex scenes will still have animations.

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes